Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Guide
Yes, love is a two way street. I allow love to develop and flow and I am very lovable I think. However I have found that I can just say you will love me and start that process. I generate those feelings in another's body. My own body is capable of generating the feelings of love in myself and in another. I can command myself to love just as I can command another to love me.

Yes, love will find me I am sure. I have a few prospects already. I am keeping my eyes open.

Thanks for the advice, which is sound. I agree love will also find you when you stop looking for it. Another piece of knowledge that controls, or intends, love to be created and found.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
One may create and then 'follow' or 'conform' to the script of an imagined, or 'projected', story. And, if one is skillful and powerful enough to do so, one may subtly 'seduce' or not so subtly 'force' (as you declare you have many times been) others into 'following' or 'conforming' to the script of a story you personally desire to have play 'out'.

The question then arises as to whether said 'story-full' experiences are really authentic, in terms of truly representing the essence of one's and/or others' souls.

Some food for thought in the above regard, whether one views one's self or something 'greater than one's 'self' as 'God':

Quote:
God created things which had free will. That means creatures which can go wrong or right. Some people think they can imagine a creature which was free but had no possibility of going wrong, but I can't. If a thing is free to be good it's also free to be bad. And free will is what has made evil possible. Why, then, did God give them free will? Because free will, though it makes evil possible, is also the only thing that makes possible any love or goodness or joy worth having. A world of automata -of creatures that worked like machines- would hardly be worth creating. The happiness which God designs for His higher creatures is the happiness of being freely, voluntarily united to Him and to each other in an ecstasy of love and delight compared with which the most rapturous love between a man and a woman on this earth is mere milk and water. And for that they've got to be free.

Of course God knew what would happen if they used their freedom the wrong way: apparently, He thought it worth the risk. (...) If God thinks this state of war in the universe a price worth paying for free will - that is, for making a real world in which creatures can do real good or harm and something of real importance can happen, instead of a toy world which only moves when He pulls the strings - then we may take it it is worth paying.
Quoting C.S. Lewis from https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/437...eans-creatures

Some other hopefully thought-provoking quotes in the preceding regard:
Quote:
What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Quote:
Whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
... the latter, of course, referencing one's soul-full life, not one's personal-body one.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
One may create and then 'follow' or 'conform' to the script of an imagined, or 'projected', story. And, if one is skillful and powerful enough to do so, one may subtly 'seduce' or not so subtly 'force' (as you declare you have many times been) others into 'following' or 'conforming' to the script of a story you personally desire to have play 'out'.

The question then arises as to whether said 'story-full' experiences are really authentic, in terms of truly representing the essence of one's and/or others' souls.

Some food for thought in the above regard, whether one views one's self or something 'greater than one's 'self' as 'God':

Quoting C.S. Lewis from https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/437...eans-creatures

Yes thats a very good point. God intends free will and so should we. But my point and pondering is if its really wrong to intend to be loved so strongly? I dont think it is.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Is making someone love you wrong? I mean we all intend to be loved right? We all intend to be wanted. I can command love and make women fall in love with me. Make them want me. I can say it like a jedi knight. YOU WILL LOVE ME! I mean a command is merely will power focused. Is there something wrong with willing/intending love?

I wish you'd command yourself to think clearly.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I wish you'd command yourself to think clearly.
My thought too.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
My thought too.

Whattttt, you have your own website?

that's awesome! <3
Old 21-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Suspended
nvm nvm....~~
Old 21-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes thats a very good point. God intends free will and so should we. But my point and pondering is if its really wrong to intend to be loved so strongly? I dont think it is.
Love yourself, yes! Wish/desire to be loved by others, yes! Think, feel and believe that you deserve to be loved by others, yes! Refuse to accept and engage in relationship with others who don't love you, yes! Such psychospiritual 'acts' do not impose _your_ 'will' _on_ others. 'Intend' that you experience being loved by others, yes ... maybe - that is, as long as you don't 'intend' (i.e. exert your 'will' in such a way) that specifically 'targeted' others love you as you wish them to. The nuances of the word 'intend' are 'tricky'. "I cast a 'love-spell' on you" is 'satanic' (meaning the opposite of 'godly' magic), methinks. "Love your neighbor as yourself" and "Do unto others as your would have them 'do' unto you" both mean not manipulating or dominating them even if you wield great enough 'power' to do so.

Methinks you will be more than able to question your own conclusion and answer your own question in the above regard if you ask yourself how you would feel if someone more power-full or manipulative than yourself 'intend'ed you to 'love' him or her in the ways he or she wished to be 'loved' - no one can know what's really going on 'in' your heart except you. You will be your own final judge in that regard.

Surely you know that 'vulnerable' 'kids' get royally messed up by 'parents' (power figures) who 'intend' that they love them as they wish to be loved. As have many 'followers' and 'disciples' by 'gurus' and religious 'leaders', not to mention boys and girls who've been 'groomed' and sexually 'used' by pedophilic relatives and 'priest' figures.
Old 22-10-2017, 05:22 AM
Master
Someone put a love spell on me.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Is making someone love you wrong? I mean we all intend to be loved right? We all intend to be wanted. I can command love and make women fall in love with me. Make them want me. I can say it like a jedi knight. YOU WILL LOVE ME! I mean a command is merely will power focused. Is there something wrong with willing/intending love?

You're bordering on Magick and there's nothing wrong with that except it can't be good for your spirit to need love spells. The easy way which can be difficult is to make yourself lovable so you don't need them.

Point is you speak of making women fall in love with you - women in the plural - so you don't expect anything to last. You come across as a male who'd love to spread himself around a bit. Well, you don't need magick for that. There are plenty of women around happy with uncommitted love I dare say. You just need nice chat lines and money enough for the soft prostitution it involves like wining and dining. (If you're in the UK be careful. Flirting can now be construed as sexual harassment...oh dear....)

It might be an idea firstly to ask yourself what you really want from your Magick and then decide if you need Magick at all. The Hermetic magician would probably invoke Venus, the Vodouisant would call on one of the Ezile family, depending how frenetic you want your "love-making" to be! (Be sure to pay Her fees!) Have you done any work in this field?