Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 22-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Pathfinder

My NDE

I was in a coma. I knew that my family and friends were upset. To me i was taking a break. Resting. Deciding. My aunt who passed away about 6 months previous was there. She told me i could stay with her as long as i wanted. I'm not saying this was not a serious situation to anyone because it was obviously. I had a 'very stormy' time i was told in intensive care. I was out of my body communicating with one doctor telling him what to do. Then i stayed still.

The first NDE I was in a cannon going miles and miles out to sea. I landed in the bottom of the ocean. I knew that if i did not go back to this life, i would have to go back again in a new life and learn my lessons again. So i went back. I had no beliefs on reincarnation before this.

Another experience I turned away from everyone. I turned and walked down a beach. I felt huge relief and freedom. My family and others who were so important to me. I still loved them but i had to be myself.

When i became conscious I was so angry with the medical staff for upsetting my friends and family. As to me i was resting! I seen love everywhere. I seen the good in people and everything. When i was transferred to a regular ward people kept commenting on how well i handled myself, my mood and everything that had happened to me. I was not afraid.

Also whilst i was in the coma 'something' within me began to speak. When it spoke to my mind it always referred to me, as we. Thats why i believe God is within me. I was not afraid and peaceful. I dont like to speak for others, but i guess G is within them too. I had no religion i connected with before i became ill.

There are not many of the old people I am close to now since my experience. I guess they experienced my death. I never got a prognosis after months of tests. I have no plans on going anywhere but i understand it is hard for others and their feelings. Within i feel strong. I have 'chronic illness'. I have learnt and i am learning all kinds of healing methods and healing myself. I hope to help others heal one day. I had an aneurysm which was contained whilst i was in intensive care. They said they would have to remove it once i was stronger. I had no intention of going back in there and asked the aneurysm to leave. It disappeared on my scan results.

After this experience, one has to fit in with society again. Day to day life goes on. I had to learn to protect myself. The sensing of love everywhere, i still have it but i know i need to protect it. I saw a relative who passed one morning in my room. I said i was not ready for that. I had too many changes to adapt to. I was talking to people about their relatives who had died. I didnt know why i hardly knew them. It made them uncomfortable.

Overall i would say this experience made me become my true self.
Old 22-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Nice thread Colours... I enjoyed reading about your experience and how it has impacted you...

If I can make a suggestion, the book Heading Toward Omega (Kenneth Ring) may be of interest you. It's all about the aftereffects that individuals reported following their Near-Death Experiences, and the nature of the internal changes that unfolded in the months and years that followed...

Old 23-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Wolfgaze!

I have not read any other experiences so i do not know how mine compares. I am interested in the book you recommend to see the aftereffects. The hardest thing for me is the breakdown of relationships.
Old 24-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

While at times aspects of a NDE share in the similar experiences they are always also an individual journey. There is a reason it seems or at times a lesson to why we have one and why we come back into life again. Many times when one comes back it is not to an easy road in life.

I have had a NDE and I have attended many workshops with others that have had them. A coma is that down time at times it is medically endued so it is artificial on some levels and I think on some levels your fighting for control over your own body.

My husband (Heart) a member here on SF had one when he was 4 years old and burned himself. He was in intensive care for a year in and out of a medical coma to control the pain. He remembers his Grandfather (a man he never met ) coming to him and asking him to forgive his Mom. He came out of it only to go back into the darkness of the home he was born into to suffer more events before being removed.

You always wonder why you came back and if your blessed one day like I had Heart have found you realize why and you embrace it as a blessing the hard times one had.

Lynn
Old 25-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Lynn

Thanks for sharing <3

My body was shutting down after emergency surgery. I came around after a while but was too ill to so they induced coma then. Then whenever i came around they put me out again. This went on for 2 months.

I cant wait to find out what my job is going to be. I am close, i think and hope.

Last edited by Colours : 25-08-2016 at 01:46 PM.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Experiencer

Thanks much, Colours, for your story. I had a NDE in 2007. So many NDErs seem to come to what is their lesson or reason for being in this life. For my thoughts, it's simple. The reason is the same for everyone...to revel in unconditional love by truly following the Golden Rule. No sense in complicating it...that's what religion does with "God".
Did I say "God"? I'm not sure what God is, unless we wanna talk about the inner part of all of us that connects us, making us part of "God" rather than a creation of it.

I still wonder and contemplate why we need to incarnate into this physical place. Are there really "lessons" to learn? Those lessons seem to apply to this reality, and not to that place where our consciousness comes from, because only the purity of consciousness exists in that place.
So, is incarnation a hobby/pass time...like dreams of consciousness...a symbiotic relationship between consciousness/incarnation...??? I don't know. And, sure, I could be wrong about any of that. I do know that consciousness survives death. That place where consciousness goes is beyond wonderful, and I didn't want to come back to this world. What I learned is the importance of unconditional love. All else is conjecture...but it's good to come together and tell of our experiences. Maybe...maybe...one day we'll understand what it's really all about.
Old 25-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your story Colours!

MARDAV70, I have thought the same things as your above post.
Old 25-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

Hi and thanks for your acknowledging my post.

Mardav i believe consciousness survives death too. I wondered why my awareness did not stop.
Old 25-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Experiencer

Sarian, I'm happy to share and learn of others experiences...! The best part of it is sharing our experiences and paying attention to those things we learn, the things that affirm common threads. Thank YOU...!

Colours, I almost couldn't read a NDE here and not acknowledge it...lol...! There definitely is something to it. Too many of those "common threads" come forth. But, for me it isn't about belief. The way I look at it is that what happened to me was a real event, not at all like a dream or vision. It was as real as attending any very enjoyable event, yet far, far more than that. It happened at a time in my life I was a "scientific type" and "believed" there is no afterlife, that when you die you're dead and that's the end of you...all the atoms are what's left and they become something else. Well, la tee da and lol...I found I was wrong...!

It's great to talk about this and learn from each other...!!! So, thank you...friends...!
Old 26-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

:) i am glad that i have not read others experiences up until now. I read a little bit of the book 'Dying to be me' but had to stop as i was annoyed. It came out soon after i began recovery at home. I could have written it! If i had more time...anyway. Not reading others experiences until now has kept my mind clear and certain that i know thats what happened. Now i can see similarities and its really good to see that things come together for people who have had these experiences and can see a reason why. It is really hard getting there. My acupuncturist tells me whenever i am struggling that i am the bravest person he knows and that if i were a man i would have very big balls. Haha!

The closest way to describe it would be like a dream but still more than that. When i came around 'that new part of me' was saying this is your new life now. I was in a very busy, large intesive care ward. Lots of people found it hard to visit there. Especially me. I visitied someone there years earlier and hoped i would never go back. Now i had this new calm and strength.

Thanks Mardav. So glad i found this place. :)