Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 30-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Sundialed

Very Special Tribal Film Coming Out This Year

By the Kogi, it will blow your mind. They are making a type of film that has never been done before, I believe they are going to literally film the spiritual world interacting with the material world and much more. Their priests see the spiritual world just as clearly as the material, simultaneously.
Watch the first ten minutes of this, you will be happy you did.
http://www.linktv.org/globalspirit/live/9
They know that if we fail to start seeing this interaction, and much more, then we are doomed as we shut down the thought, and more, that pervades our lives.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Knower
Thank you for sharing, looks really interesting!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:26 AM
Master
This reminds me of the book i have just started to read called Carnival Of Souls...

This would also make a brilliant film...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 23-03-2012, 01:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
By the Kogi, it will blow your mind. They are making a type of film that has never been done before, I believe they are going to literally film the spiritual world interacting with the material world and much more. Their priests see the spiritual world just as clearly as the material, simultaneously.
Watch the first ten minutes of this, you will be happy you did.
http://www.linktv.org/globalspirit/live/9
They know that if we fail to start seeing this interaction, and much more, then we are doomed as we shut down the thought, and more, that pervades our lives.
I watched the entire video and a couple of others, and my loose understanding now is the Kogo protect sacred sites at the heart of the earth which have been kept secret.

They believe the sacred sites are the center of where the earth's energy flows, and now they have to reveal it to the outside world because they can't protect it anymore from us, and hopes that we'll understand the reality of the danger.

The filmaker in the video seems honest, so it really is interesting.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Sundialed

you can watch the new 2 minute trailer for the movie on front page of the aluna site:

www.alunathemovie.com

ohhhhh yeaaahh buddy
Old 23-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
you can watch the new 2 minute trailer for the movie on front page of the aluna site:

www.alunathemovie.com

ohhhhh yeaaahh buddy
I'm excited about the movie now too! I started reading the blog that's at the link you just gave, and the part about the Kogi identifying the star was very interesting. I really hope this movie has an impact on our scientists.
Old 27-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Henri77

Drunvalo has written-talked about them in his book, workshops......
And mentioned possibility of a film......
This is remarkable and a must see I guess.

Thanx a bunch for the heads up.
Old 29-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Drunvalo has written-talked about them in his book, workshops......
And mentioned possibility of a film......
This is remarkable and a must see I guess.

Thanx a bunch for the heads up.

his stuff introduced me to them. i have fortunately met three. you should see the first film for sure! real cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq0kWs1q3hI