Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-05-2018, 06:40 AM
Experiencer
Thanks spirit bird, I didn’t know this term.
But my pupil shape isn’t normally like this, it’s a circle like everybody I spotted this only on the picture.

Guys, something crazy happened yesterday : I was on phone with someone and suddenly started to hear kind of demonic blowings raging, almost covering the conversation. It’s really like what we can hear in films ..! Frightening !!
I could only with concentration understand what the guy on phone was sayin. He also heard some weird stuff but not so clear.

I knew everything like this exists but now it’s formalizing that’s really creepy....

Has someone experienced that??
I wonder why they harass me like that.
I guess to freak me and trying to block my positive evolution.

So I guess it is because I’m doing good job in my own path hehehe. Otherwise, why such harassment ?
Old 31-05-2018, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Thanks spirit bird, I didn’t know this term.
But my pupil shape isn’t normally like this, it’s a circle like everybody I spotted this only on the picture.

Guys, something crazy happened yesterday : I was on phone with someone and suddenly started to hear kind of demonic blowings raging, almost covering the conversation. It’s really like what we can hear in films ..! Frightening !!
I could only with concentration understand what the guy on phone was sayin. He also heard some weird stuff but not so clear.

I knew everything like this exists but now it’s formalizing that’s really creepy....

Has someone experienced that??
I wonder why they harass me like that.
I guess to freak me and trying to block my positive evolution.

So I guess it is because I’m doing good job in my own path hehehe. Otherwise, why such harassment ?
What an interesting thread.

Some people tend to have a habit of reading too much into things that aren't really there.

For example, if that occurred to me, I would simply say to that 'someone'..."I seem to have a bad line here, can I call you back"? and then move to a place where there is better reception to see if I can clear it up.

If it persists, I would look at my phone and replace my SIM card. I had a similar experience when a SIM card I had for years started giving out.

If that fails, I would go and tell my problems to a technician at my Phone Service Provider and see what eventuates...I had to upgrade my phone three months ago, because the signal kept cutting out because I had a pretty cheap and nasty mobile phone.

If it still happens, I would then look into a 'supernatural cause'.

If the problem IS due to 'demons' or what have you, it's best to show no fear and face it head on "look, stop pussy-footing around...either kill me or leave me the heck alone" and this always works.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:29 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If the problem IS due to 'demons' or what have you, it's best to show no fear and face it head on "look, stop pussy-footing around...either kill me or leave me the heck alone" and this always works.

There was a thread recently about wheter satan was real or not which got me thinking.I was lying in bed and decided to confront him.I said "come on so,satan,do your best.what can you do you ****face?.....I felt a little shiver and doubt and then nothing,nada,nope...nothing happened.he is a pussy.
What can he do?he can make you afraid...I can do that too...not a super power really.....I have got some good back watching over me up though
Old 31-05-2018, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
There was a thread recently about wheter satan was real or not which got me thinking.I was lying in bed and decided to confront him.I said "come on so,satan,do your best.what can you do you ****face?.....I felt a little shiver and doubt and then nothing,nada,nope...nothing happened.he is a pussy.
What can he do?he can make you afraid...I can do that too...not a super power really.....I have got some good back watching over me up though
I remember the time I was doing my EVP research, and I got a LOT of hostile messages. "I am going to kill you" and "I will chop your head off" and "I am Satan...be afraid" etc.

With that, I lit a candle, placed a marble on the table and went "okay, if you have any power in the physical world whatsoever, please blow this candle out...make the marble roll across the table and then we'll talk".

Suffice to say, the candle remained alight, the marble remained motionless and I went "thought so".

From that moment on, they could see that I wasn't one to be messed with and they actually became nice after that...but they were all still full of s***, so after a few more months, the novelty of 'talking to dead people' totally wore off.
Old 31-05-2018, 08:48 AM
Ascender

A Breeze can blow out a candle and a strong breeze could make the marble roll.. demons and devils are all talk and no action....can get into your head if you let them maybe,,, but we can all do that!