Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have projected into bodies that were in similar situations as the one you describe, especially in the cases of Triporting. Since your experiences were astral projections there is a possibility that technically speaking you didn't get abducted and instead you projected into the body of someone who was in a situation that appeared to be an abduction and/or the were being abducted. I have found that when beings who live in these dimensions are going through some situations it leaves them open to Triporting. I think it's similar to how when Human-beings are in a really traumatic, painful, or uncomfortable situation how many of them report having NDE's, disassociation to the experience, and things of that nature. I am pretty sure that when a being in these dimensions is having a similar experience it opens the door for Triporting in which case we're ushered into their body by the third and typically invisible and undetected arm of Triporting. So just something to keep in mind that just because your consciousness was inside of a body during that experience doesn't necessarily mean it was "your" body or that the abduction was being perpetrated against you personally. I have had many weird Triporting situations where I end up in a body of a being who is in some sort of medical facility, lab, or something along those lines and these weird robotic looking beings are working there. That's just the tip of the iceberg honestly on the weird situations I've Triported into and found myself in.

Agrees with this 100% based on much first hand experience.

Ultimately its probably most prudent to not assign too much meaning to these experiences as we can't know while still in body what our consciousness actually did. They are most certainly not confined to the body physical and can easily fit into others who are at the same vibrational range as us. Sort of like riding in someone's car. Bodies are vehicles, the key is a matching vibration or frequency in order to take a seat in the vehicle.
Old 10-02-2015, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noworldorder
Ah, that makes sense! And wow, I'm guessing you've seen a lot more bizzare situations.
More situations than I can even count at this point. Just over the past week I've been in the body of a dark red colored Draco, entered a body that was traveling in space in some small spacecraft, and so much more honestly. I am finding that the dimensions parallel to ours (the ones we project in that appear Earth-like) are controlled by Draco factions and majorly populated by them as well. And so abductions and things of that nature are certainly in the realm of possibility since Dracos really don't care about other being's personal rights, free-will, etc. They believe they are superior and almost always will assert their superiority in some violent and/or concerning way. I think part of it is that they are so used to that way of life that it is the norm for them and so something terribly mean and violent to them is just saying hello. Every time I am in a Draco body with other Dracos we do weird things that cause pain to the body I am in but the other Dracos don't seem to notice and I am sure it is causing pain to them as well, I'm really believing that Dracos either do not feel pain and/or they have been taught to completely ignore it. And if that is the case then obviously causing pain to another Draco in their society wouldn't be as significant as it would be in ours.
Old 12-02-2015, 06:03 PM
bliss

"Alien abductions" are astral. Most of the time, the noise of "spacecraft" is the typical vibrational sounds (sometimes they seem so loud, louder than an airplane taking off) that accompany the lift-off of a copy of the astral body from the physical body. And people think they were abducted, but it's often imagined based on their fears triggered by the noise and sensations of astral lift-off. There are cases though when spirits or even bad former human spirits are shapeshifting into scary forms and they can even appear to "harm, abuse, examine, etc humans" in fake astral environments confused with physical reality thru the process of an entity possessing the physical human (believing in the "wildest things"), entity that implants false memory of an astral staged fake event being a real physical event. This is for the purpose of creating maximum fear and for controlling the clueless physical human.

There are also many con-artists and people with funny agendas who create disinformation campaigns, pay fake contactees to write books, make videos about encounters they never had, etc to create the illusion that whatever aliens visit and do whatever, for whatever reasons. If some bad aliens wanted to take over, they would have done so eons ago or last year. True aliens, not humans shapeshifting into aliens, are very advanced if they can travel to Earth and they don't need any Earth resource - since they can create it from their local rocks in their solar system by advanced chemistry of element con vast majority of "encounters" are not physical and there is nothing to fear.

Make it a fear free day. :) The so called "hybrid children" are also astral entities who shapeshift into such for similar purposes as explained above. Most people don't know the difference between astral and physical events, the two can be easily confused, especially when third eye opens and sees a fake craft of another astral dimension in the distance creating the illusion it's physical craft. The reason aliens disappear in white light after being seen by humans is that they are not physical, but astral. From a distance they seem physical but if you walk to them and pass your hand thru them you realize they are spirits.

Also, it was on the main news years ago that a Chinese company made saucers too. So, some of the rare genuine sightings may not be astral, but physical human made craft, and some of the aliens not alien, but made on Earth androids, as Steven Greer says.

If you read today Chapter 5 or pages 89-103 of the book "The Secret of the Soul" by Buhlman, which i found free online at https://keychests.com/item.php?v=tjgtysdbffo, you will understand better what I am talking about in this reply, as he gives examples of these astral illusions of aliens from many people who had them. People often times know nothing about astral stuff and take astral events for physical ones.

Many of the spirits who appear as aliens are not that. :). They shapeshift into that to appear more powerful, instill fear. lol Like kindergarten kids. Having a sense of humor helps. :)
Old 12-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account

=as Steven Greer says.=

Steven Greer is a reptilian shapeshifter, agent of controllers of this planet, like many others in Ufo and New Age circle, particulary in higher position.
You may look closely his videos and pictures and you will see .
Old 13-02-2015, 03:35 AM
bliss

lol, acitak, there is no proof for those conspiracy theories. :) but again, people are free to believe whatever they want. :)
Old 16-02-2015, 04:07 AM
Guide
Maybe I missed it but where abouts is the part you got "abducted?"
While this story doesn't sound typical of abductions at all actually, it does in fact strongly favor the phenomena experienced during sleep paralysis. Are you sure you were "out" and not just dreaming you were out?

Quote:
"Alien abductions" are astral. Most of the time, the noise of "spacecraft" is the typical vibrational sounds...

As far as abductions taking place in the astral, well probably not. The only evidence there exists of anything actually happening at all are the implants Dr. Leir removes from people and those themselves are heavily subject to question. The point being: If it's dreamed or imagined how can physical objects be left behind? Right, they can't.

Not to mention a very large number of close encounters and/or abduction experiences happen in the daytime - so no sleep paralysis there nor astral travelling.