Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Noworldorder

I got abducted.

Yeah, the title says it all. What happened was, at about 2:00 AM, I had a series of multiple OBEs in a row, each one becoming more eerie than the previous. Between each OBE, I would wake up opening my eyes and staying completely still, giving me about 30 seconds to prepare in the physical realm before slipping into sleep paralysis once again.

The last OBE happened to be an abduction. Before falling into sleep paralysis, I heard somebody walk right besides me in boots and leave my room through my door as if "it" didn't want to be noticed by me. And yes, I was alone. After that , I closed my eyes and began to see vivid shadow figures moving around and flowing through my field of view. Before I knew it, I was out of my body. Upon entering my living room, I noticed a strange entity in my kitchen; it was a light red orb about the size of a beach ball. I felt it watching me as I roamed around the living room. So I decided to approach it without any negative intentions. However, as I was approaching it, I noticed something weird on my table. It was a series of pictures (the ones you'd get taken at photo booths) and there was, what looked like, a young man and woman with their faces either blurred or scratched off in each picture.

I looked closer and closer until for some reason, the picture was completely embedded into my vision. It's awkward to explain, the picture did not leave my vision no matter how much I tried to move away. All of a sudden, there were short, yet loud bursts of static. Exactly like the way you'd see on old TVs. The visuals and noise of the static was nearly identical. Eventually, everything became completely static. It was like Poltergeist all over again, staring into the loud, static TV.

Out of nowhere, there was a loud explosion. This scared the hell out of me unlike anything else. The static broke away from my vision and there was absolute darkness. It was here that I heard their voices. It was the stereotypical alien nonsense language that we are all familiar with, along with the engine noise of a spaceship of some sort (bear with me, I know this is starting to sound ridiculous). They were LOUD. I could have sworn I was feeling my physical ears getting damaged or something. Along with all that noise, it sounded like there was a mix of binaural beats or isochronic tones in the background. Everything felt pressurized, very similar to the feeling of being at a very high altitude in an airplane and having your ears popped.

At this point, I really wanted to leave but I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. There were the shadow figures again. I was laying down flat, and they all looked down at me, as if they were doing an experiment of some sort. I couldn't lift my body up. It was dark, but there was just enough light to produce a creepy greyness that allowed me to look around. I was on a white bed, and the room around me looked a lot like a hospital room.

This picture is the closest resemblance to the room. It reminded me of the hospital in the Silent Hill game for the PS1. I'm very surprised of it's accuracy.

http ://fc05. deviantart. net/fs70/f/2010/214/b/f/Silent_Hill_hospital_by_DeathByDrawing.jpg (remove the spaces)

Not going to lie here, but I felt like screaming my lungs off. However, I did my best to remain calm at this point on and eventually woke up from the whole pandemonium. I know I should have remained calm from the beginning, but for heaven's sake, it was near impossible when you hear sudden loud explosions, see eeire visuals, and wake up in a creepy experiment/hospital room with shadow figures speaking in a weird language.

I also happened to find a nearly identical resemblance to the sounds I have heard behind the voices during the abduction.

Skip to 9:33 (unless of course, you are into this kind of music). The explosion you'll hear is also quite shockingly accurate to the explosion I described earlier.

https : //www . youtube. com/watch?v=q5ceHrAbLcY (remove the spaces)

I think I'll just take a break on astral projecting and focus on just meditations for now (geez). Thank you for reading. Any thoughts, suggestions, information, etc. that you'd like to share is greatly appreciated.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Aaaaannd...this would be another reason I'm staying right here
and loving the Divine Presence....in my cozy little body.
Snug as a big in a rug...wrapped in the Presence.
Oh yeah...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Master
hey, OP, your story has the flavor of MILABS through out. Any chance of that? any family members or friends have connection to military?

Did you lose time?
Old 08-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Master
As Skygazer says, it sounds very MKUltra.

Were you taken to any military bases as a child ?
Given unusual tests in a classroom with other children ?
Then the class-room is under seige by violent (internal) guards to throw your awareness off guard.

Quite often people are under hypnosis and go into DUMPs - Deep Underground Military Prisons where the film "Hostel 2" is paradise by comparison.

Do you know if you have Rh negative in your bloodstream ?

After posting your initial OP question, did you receive a 6 digit code that made you forget almost everything ?
Old 08-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Master
That's very disturbing, no wonder you are going to take a break!
Might want to go to a healer/energy worker and have your auric field cleaned. Clear the icky's out of it.

I'm sorta really big on keeping the auric field really high vibration/frequency so as to avoid the icky's. Call it a Frequency Gate Modulation, or a Lock against lower vibrations on the portal of you.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Noworldorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Aaaaannd...this would be another reason I'm staying right here
and loving the Divine Presence....in my cozy little body.
Snug as a big in a rug...wrapped in the Presence.
Oh yeah...

Yeah, I totally understand that feeling now haha.

And I actually haven't heard of MILABS, the only one in my family who is in the military is my cousin who I haven't spoke to in a while.

I don't remember being within any military base, however when I was a child, I do remember having multiple vivid nightmares about being taken away from my family by men in black suits that look like the FBI. The scary thing is that my brother actually had the same exact nightmare when he was younger, he described his experience to me one night. I was shocked that we shared almost the same experience.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Master
During the Cold War we were trying to catch up to the Russians who'd been exploring everything to do with psychic ability and how to use that for Military means. There were many abduction all through the Cold War on. People who might have psychic abilities.
It happened again during the 90's and 2000's this time via Grey's but for a different reason.

Might want to research some of the experimenting done in the late 60's and 70's to see the scope of the USA projects - they are very very vast.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Noworldorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
During the Cold War we were trying to catch up to the Russians who'd been exploring everything to do with psychic ability and how to use that for Military means. There were many abduction all through the Cold War on. People who might have psychic abilities.
It happened again during the 90's and 2000's this time via Grey's but for a different reason.

Might want to research some of the experimenting done in the late 60's and 70's to see the scope of the USA projects - they are very very vast.

That sounds interesting. I'll definitely look that up.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noworldorder
Yeah, the title says it all. What happened was, at about 2:00 AM, I had a series of multiple OBEs in a row, each one becoming more eerie than the previous. Between each OBE, I would wake up opening my eyes and staying completely still, giving me about 30 seconds to prepare in the physical realm before slipping into sleep paralysis once again.

The last OBE happened to be an abduction. Before falling into sleep paralysis, I heard somebody walk right besides me in boots and leave my room through my door as if "it" didn't want to be noticed by me. And yes, I was alone. After that , I closed my eyes and began to see vivid shadow figures moving around and flowing through my field of view. Before I knew it, I was out of my body. Upon entering my living room, I noticed a strange entity in my kitchen; it was a light red orb about the size of a beach ball. I felt it watching me as I roamed around the living room. So I decided to approach it without any negative intentions. However, as I was approaching it, I noticed something weird on my table. It was a series of pictures (the ones you'd get taken at photo booths) and there was, what looked like, a young man and woman with their faces either blurred or scratched off in each picture.

I looked closer and closer until for some reason, the picture was completely embedded into my vision. It's awkward to explain, the picture did not leave my vision no matter how much I tried to move away. All of a sudden, there were short, yet loud bursts of static. Exactly like the way you'd see on old TVs. The visuals and noise of the static was nearly identical. Eventually, everything became completely static. It was like Poltergeist all over again, staring into the loud, static TV.

Out of nowhere, there was a loud explosion. This scared the hell out of me unlike anything else. The static broke away from my vision and there was absolute darkness. It was here that I heard their voices. It was the stereotypical alien nonsense language that we are all familiar with, along with the engine noise of a spaceship of some sort (bear with me, I know this is starting to sound ridiculous). They were LOUD. I could have sworn I was feeling my physical ears getting damaged or something. Along with all that noise, it sounded like there was a mix of binaural beats or isochronic tones in the background. Everything felt pressurized, very similar to the feeling of being at a very high altitude in an airplane and having your ears popped.

At this point, I really wanted to leave but I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. There were the shadow figures again. I was laying down flat, and they all looked down at me, as if they were doing an experiment of some sort. I couldn't lift my body up. It was dark, but there was just enough light to produce a creepy greyness that allowed me to look around. I was on a white bed, and the room around me looked a lot like a hospital room.

This picture is the closest resemblance to the room. It reminded me of the hospital in the Silent Hill game for the PS1. I'm very surprised of it's accuracy.

http ://fc05. deviantart. net/fs70/f/2010/214/b/f/Silent_Hill_hospital_by_DeathByDrawing.jpg (remove the spaces)

Not going to lie here, but I felt like screaming my lungs off. However, I did my best to remain calm at this point on and eventually woke up from the whole pandemonium. I know I should have remained calm from the beginning, but for heaven's sake, it was near impossible when you hear sudden loud explosions, see eeire visuals, and wake up in a creepy experiment/hospital room with shadow figures speaking in a weird language.

I also happened to find a nearly identical resemblance to the sounds I have heard behind the voices during the abduction.

Skip to 9:33 (unless of course, you are into this kind of music). The explosion you'll hear is also quite shockingly accurate to the explosion I described earlier.

https : //www . youtube. com/watch?v=q5ceHrAbLcY (remove the spaces)

I think I'll just take a break on astral projecting and focus on just meditations for now (geez). Thank you for reading. Any thoughts, suggestions, information, etc. that you'd like to share is greatly appreciated.
I have projected into bodies that were in similar situations as the one you describe, especially in the cases of Triporting. Since your experiences were astral projections there is a possibility that technically speaking you didn't get abducted and instead you projected into the body of someone who was in a situation that appeared to be an abduction and/or the were being abducted. I have found that when beings who live in these dimensions are going through some situations it leaves them open to Triporting. I think it's similar to how when Human-beings are in a really traumatic, painful, or uncomfortable situation how many of them report having NDE's, disassociation to the experience, and things of that nature. I am pretty sure that when a being in these dimensions is having a similar experience it opens the door for Triporting in which case we're ushered into their body by the third and typically invisible and undetected arm of Triporting. So just something to keep in mind that just because your consciousness was inside of a body during that experience doesn't necessarily mean it was "your" body or that the abduction was being perpetrated against you personally. I have had many weird Triporting situations where I end up in a body of a being who is in some sort of medical facility, lab, or something along those lines and these weird robotic looking beings are working there. That's just the tip of the iceberg honestly on the weird situations I've Triported into and found myself in.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Noworldorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have projected into bodies that were in similar situations as the one you describe, especially in the cases of Triporting. Since your experiences were astral projections there is a possibility that technically speaking you didn't get abducted and instead you projected into the body of someone who was in a situation that appeared to be an abduction and/or the were being abducted. I have found that when beings who live in these dimensions are going through some situations it leaves them open to Triporting. I think it's similar to how when Human-beings are in a really traumatic, painful, or uncomfortable situation how many of them report having NDE's, disassociation to the experience, and things of that nature. I am pretty sure that when a being in these dimensions is having a similar experience it opens the door for Triporting in which case we're ushered into their body by the third and typically invisible and undetected arm of Triporting. So just something to keep in mind that just because your consciousness was inside of a body during that experience doesn't necessarily mean it was "your" body or that the abduction was being perpetrated against you personally. I have had many weird Triporting situations where I end up in a body of a being who is in some sort of medical facility, lab, or something along those lines and these weird robotic looking beings are working there. That's just the tip of the iceberg honestly on the weird situations I've Triported into and found myself in.

Ah, that makes sense! And wow, I'm guessing you've seen a lot more bizzare situations.