Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account

First, I am sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language. When you, Lenvdb, said kabbalah and magick, that remind me of times 15 years ago when I was relatively young and spiritualy premature and I was member of magick-luciferian sect OTO which founder Aliester Crowley was founded with help of Orion Jehovah Anunnaki group from lower astral. Any magical initiation may bring you not higher than lower 4d astral level and all that magick stuff was invented in the first place to hold relatively awaken old souls from reaching higher consciousness dimensions. You may see picture of Crowleys cosmic intelligent being Aiwass(who dictated him Book of Law) at internet and you will see that this guy is Orion Anunnaki humanoid and Jehovah because Jehovah Anunnakis are controling this planet for last 12000 years since fall of Atlantis. You are old soul like majority of people at this forum and you want to go home to higher realms like majority want but magick is not right way for that, I know that. All best
Old 06-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
<<How can we be certain what an angel's name is? What their sigils are? What their role, position, or job is? Or any of that. ..>>

Well then

The Mystery traditions are for those who are ready to follow the Path. When the ears are ready to hear the lips of wisdom will speak.

The Occult Path is not for everyone. Those who are not ready to awaken will stay asleep and keep reincarnating until they are ready to awaken.

There are numerous Lodges and Mystery schools to teach what we need to hear to help us with this journey. I myself decided to follow the path if self-initiation, and I was guided to buy the books on Kabbalah High Magick and other Magickal systems, which is where I get my information from.

Lost 6th and 7th books of Moses - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_a...Books_of_Moses

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Modern-Magic.../dp/0738715786

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kabbalah-Mag...296 01&sr=1-1

The Books by Franz Bardon are also extremely valuable.

In the Christian mindset - every angel is a demon of darkness, because most people have not learned how to become sensitive to energy vibrations, and cannot tell the difference between higher and lower vibrations.

Once you have developed the skills of energy work, you are able to know what you are dealing with. This path is not for the ignorant. You DO need to study the Tree of life and its correspondences.

Good luck.
Believing that highly intelligent beings who exist and operate in dimensions outside of our normal perceptions are incapable of deceiving your senses is incredibly egotistical and closed-minded in my opinion. These beings have been deceiving and manipulating people for more lifetimes than we can possibly fathom. Just because certain information is used and spread around in Masonic lodges and so forth doesn't necessarily mean it's the truth unfortunately. You're whole-heartedly believing the information/knowledge you've acquired based on man-made speculation, opinion, and belief like it's absolute truth, and it's your right to believe that. But it doesn't mean it is truth. They could have everything completely wrong and the so-called "angels" they are invoking could be some of the most deceitful and powerful "dark" beings known to man. It's incredibly common for people involved in Masonic activity and the family of people involved in Masonic activity to have a lot of dealings with "dark" beings including etc. This is quite common and a well-known fact and so obviously whatever it is the Masons and other organizations think they are doing isn't necessarily completely what it is made out to be. Lucifer means light-bearer but he is called the "Prince of darkness" so obviously things are meant to confuse people and not allow them to truly know who or what they are dealing and communicating with. I know for a fact that less-powerful beings than the ones we're discussing here are more than capable of deceiving a person's senses both in the physical dimension and in the astral dimensions. They are good at producing certain effects and "feelings" that make a person believe whatever it is they are content in believing and so obviously if less powerful beings are capable of this there is no telling what more powerful beings higher up in the corrupt hierarchy are capable of. But to assume that just because something is taught in a lodge or just because you can "feel" something that feels real and authentic is completely true is ludicrous and borderline insane in my opinion, it leaves a person and their judgment wide-open to the type of beings I'm describing.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer

I have actually been told by beings in a lower-vibrational dimension that they weren't allowed to go into a higher-vibrational one unless they had an "invitation." Whether or not that is the truth or was a lie or a joke obviously I cannot say with any level of certainty. I have been to both lower and higher-vibrational dimensions personally though and it's clear to me that desire and intention alone are not necessarily always the cause of success or failure in these situations. Just like there are some specific laws and variables that prevent certain things happening in this dimension it appears to be no different in many of the dimensions we experience through dreams and projections.

This is extremely interesting.
It may be that people can't go where their vibrational pattern doesn't 'synch'. No matter what words they use or how much they think they would like to. Demanding, asking, getting hold of nearby spirits and demanding to be taken to some (mythical?) place (as far as they might be concerned, at least) could lead to the spirit just simply not knowing what they are talking about, or even finding it all highly amusing, or them leading someone to whomever they see fit at the time.
And using words etc won't make a blind bit of difference to a person's vibrational state. Words are just words there, like here.
Unless the intentions, desires etc are 'vibrated' there won't be results. Unless there already is some attunement to the things one desires to reach.
Makes perfect sense.

The thought about needing an 'invitation' from a level finer than the level a person is currently exploring is an interesting thing. Because that might imply that the person already has some attunement to a spirit or being on the finer level, or already has some awareness of that level within them.

If they were not completely attuned to those finer levels, and their soul freed from ego sufficiently, they may not be able to stay but may be able to temporarily visit such a level if they had within them a strong bond with the energies of that 'place'/state.....or maybe via something or someone already there, and so their attunement was sensed and they were 'invited' by an energetic response....

Just standing there shouting out "Take me to an Angel"....or "Take me to a Guide" while in a more dense thought pattern and vibrational state is very likely not going to work.

And yes (in my view at least) we have a very strange concept when it comes to "Angels". Angels are supposed to be messengers, I presume of the Divine Impulse. But there are many Messengers, with many messages and not always in the form we imagine. Even if an Angel was exactly as we imagined, the being would be of such incredible purity many of us would probably not be able to even remember the encounter, it would so blow our fuses. Like using a 3amp fuse to manage 50,000 volts. (At least while in a more concrete and dense state.)
Old 07-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Guide
<<magick is not right way for that...>>

What works for one may not work for another.
I choose to work with entities as I see fit and it is my choice, and while you are entitled to your opinions and views, I cannot let your opinion dictate how I choose to walk my spiritual path.

There is dark magic - qliphotic (Tree of Death) and Light magick (Tree of Life). I choose to work with the Tree of Life as it helped to Awaken me, and allow me to attain Soul Awareness.
Blessings
Old 07-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Master
The only way to conscious direct one's experience is through the expression of one's intention. The manifestation of one's intention is dependent upon a number of factors, some of which may not be under one's control. Persistence in achieving one's goal, whether that goal be contacting higher-level entities or entering higher dimensions, coupled with a holistic and well-rounded spiritual practice in one's daily life, has proven to be effective in my experience. There is more I can share, but I'll keep it simple for now.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account

You are absolutely right , we all have different and unique paths and my perception of truth is not truth for somebody else, neither my beliefs and perception of reality is better of someone else perception. I catch myself often when characteristics of my reptilian ego-brain like domination and control come to surface. All the best my friend
Old 07-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

[quote=Kaas9554]I tried contacting angels and guides and this is what happened to me, let me know any thoughts and experiences you guys have had. Thanks!

"...I said ok, bring me to God. He told me to follow him and grabbed me by the arm. The rooms started getting darker and darker."

You wanted the boy to bring you to God. But he didn't, did he?

Donatus
Old 08-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Kaas9554

No it definitely seemed really suspicious, to bad I ran out of time or whatever. I believe I have been to higher realms before but I never asked for it. I was however interested on a the whole shapeshifting thing and thats when I had this happen to me:

A being came into my dream, it was a woman. She told me my dad was a shapeshifter and I had the gifts inside me. There was people sitting on chairs in a rectangle. She touched a mans shoulder and he changed and morphed into different things, one of them being a white robotic thing. She wanted me to try, so I touched the guy and turned him into the same things she did. I was getting really blurry and she told me to try myself. So I tried but instead I appeared into a void space where a pillar of pink fire exploded into a torus shape and would disappear and then a pillar of turquoise fire would explode into a torus shape. She told me I astral projected. I said ya, that's what I'm trying to learn. So she told me a bunch of things about it and I did too. I can't remember what she said though.It was tough to understand her as her language was infiltrating my head in a strange way thats indescribable. Almost images but not quite, more like intuitive or felt mixed with sounds and other sensory input. We were there for a long time just watching these different coloured torus explode and change colour. I had no human form. I was just a cloud of nothingness and it felt good.

I had so many lightening experiences in that month and other strange stuff happen. It was not to long after that I became a lot better at astral travel.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Master
[quote=donatus]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaas9554
I tried contacting angels and guides and this is what happened to me, let me know any thoughts and experiences you guys have had. Thanks!

"...I said ok, bring me to God. He told me to follow him and grabbed me by the arm. The rooms started getting darker and darker."

You wanted the boy to bring you to God. But he didn't, did he?

Donatus

In my opinion there should never be a mediary with God. The connection should always be direct.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Checkmate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan

In my opinion there should never be a mediary with God. The connection should always be direct.

I agree with this.