Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Braiellen

Red face Long, but hopefully worth it. I'm Braiellen :)

Hello,
I recently found this forum and have been carefully browsing it as I’m very hesitant to talk to others of my experiences since childhood, though I have very much needed to find others who have had things happen to them much as I have. It’s hard to find such open-minded people in this modern-day, scientific world of ours where certain things “just aren’t possible” according to our society, though I'm educated and know in many cultures around the world it’s normal to understand things happen without needing scientific explanations. It’s that fear of being labeled “crazy” or “highly imaginative” that has set me back and I’ve always felt set apart from others even though I’m outgoing and people genuinely like to be around me. And yet the things I’ve experienced have made me who I am, a highly sensitive individual who is aware that everything down to the smallest blade of grass is connected, but one who has always been a bit of a loner by choice because there is always that part of me who is aware and I always wonder who knows of these things? Who has truly experienced.. things that we can’t explain? Who knows we’re all connected?

I have previously talked to some people about these things when the conversation has arisen and come across those who have had one or two things happen throughout their lifetime (which I always love to hear about) and others who have exaggerated an experience or blown things out of proportion believing every little bump, noise, or wind is a ghost, spirit, or what have you. That isn’t what I’m talking about here though.

I’ve read several threads now and so am cautiously approaching this forum, but so want understanding and maybe.. just maybe .. someone is going to relate and know what I’m speaking of without judging me a loopy-loo because I promise you I am anything but that. That’s my hope. So I’m taking a deep breath and diving in now, hiding anonymously behind an online alias. I apologize ahead of time if this is a bit long. I really haven’t been able to discuss all of this with anyone who may or may not understand and can't go into everything here or we'd be looking at a book I think. Anyway...
<Deep breath>

I remember first being aware and knowing I’m a part of a higher place, an essence.. or a state of simply “being” – if you will -when I was around 4-5 years old (I’m 45 now). It’s hard to explain some of this in words which are restricting. I recall waking from a nap in first grade and looking down at my arm and seeing a very slight light-ish shadow-like something (aura?) around my arm and hands and thinking, “Oh, I’m doing this over again.. I’m here again.” And then, my little kid mind wandered off again where little kid minds go, but for a minute I was just simply aware of a much larger picture.. like I used to be “big” and now I was little again.

Fast forward a year or two. My mother’s family owned a large Victorian-style home in a small town in Utah (where I'm originally from) where we would visit throughout the year. My Uncle Alvin was quite elderly at the time.. and ornery – in his eighties – and one day (I think I was 6 or 7) me and my cousins were chasing each other around playing and I kept seeing the faint shadowy form of a man in the front room. He was sitting in a chair, staring at me kind of sternly. I thought everyone could see him and just didn’t talk about it. I didn’t see him the same way I look at a living person.. all solid and flesh and blood.. he was just there.. hard to explain. Very faint, but there. We were told to stop running and scolded, but every time I walked through that living room I would run as it was unnerving to me. My mother finally grabbed me by the arms, angry and told me, “I told you to stop running!” I recall telling her the man in the living room was scaring me and her face changed and she asked, “what man?” So I described him. Elderly, tall, thin, sitting down with a stern look towards me. It was then my mother pulled me aside and whispered harshly not to say anything to anyone about it, most of all my grandmother. She explained that my grandmother’s father passed away in that corner of the living room many years before I was born. I remember feeling hurt and a bit confused, but did as I was told and didn’t talk about it anymore. (There was also a woman upstairs who was even fainter, but I didn’t tell mom that)

So that was the first thing… but something happened years later that changed everything.. changed my life, traumatized me and has not left me and never will. I’ve spent so much time trying to analyze it.. but.. when I was about 9 a large group of my family (uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc.) went camping in what is known as Jericho, Utah. It’s a tourist attraction now with bike riders and tons of people, but back then there were a lot of sand trails great for riding motorcycles, but there were also a lot of dead sheep and coyotes and you didn't run into people too often where we were. At night their howls literally filled the air.. it was creepy, but cool I thought. My grandfather was a sheepherder and though that took place more in the mountain regions, I know he was out there for another reason, but can’t recall the details on that now. I just recall finding a lot of dead sheep.. and as I was walking with my Uncle Willie (who is only 5 years older than me), we found a very, large deep crater-like pit covered with deep brush. It was strange because all around us there were tumbleweeds and sparse desert-type plants, but this area had thick, green brush and what looked like a little trail that went down into it, but it was steep and you couldn’t see too far down into it. My uncle started down and I don’t know why, but it scared me. I don’t know if this is important or not but wanted to mention it. It frightened me badly and I refused to go down that trail. I’m usually quite adventurous so this was unlike me. Uncle Will took me back to camp and I seem to recall him later mentioning it was too steep to get down anyway.

That night changed my life forever. It is still very vivid to me and it started with a dream. I was sleeping cramped in a top bunk of grandpa’s trailer squished between my sister and my cousin Tammy. I had a dream that I awoke in the bunk and there was a great black hole in the middle of it. I crawled towards it and started to fall in. I woke up startled as I had apparently crawled over my sister and fallen out of the bunk bed, landing partly on grandma who was sleeping beneath us with grandpa. She woke up and put me back to bed above them and she went back to sleep. I remember laying there for a while and it was so hot and thick in the camper that I couldn’t breathe and couldn’t go back to sleep. So I rolled over to unwind the small camper window by my head and breathe some fresh air and cool off. As the window opened, I saw a bright man outside. We were camped clear in the middle of nowhere and we had two campers parked side-by-side. My uncles and other cousins were sleeping in the other camper that was maybe 20 feet away or so.. standing in between the campers was a bright man. I know this sounds crazy, but he glowed bright like a full moon does. He had a cloak on with a hood covering his head and he was facing out towards the desert, towards where that pit was I described earlier (though I still don’t know if it’s significant at all). I was on his right side and could see him in profile, but that isn’t all. (Oye, I can’t believe I’m telling this).. In his right hand was a staff. A big stick. He had a long white beard and I thought he looked like Moses or something. But on his left side was a large white wolf and his left hand was resting on the wolf’s head. I know it sounds crazy. But I saw them clearly. They were both completely white and glowing like the moon does, even the staff. That’s the best way I can describe it. I remember my heart pounding and being terrified for some reason that if he looked at me his eyes would be red and my face would melt. I don't know why I thought that and I kept pinching my arm frantic praying I was dreaming.. I couldn’t be seeing this because everyone had always told me “there are no such things as ghosts!” (even though I had already seen one when I was little).. I pinched my arm so hard my eyes watered. He would slowly start to turn his head towards me and I would duck my head down where he couldn’t see me but I somehow felt he was aware of me. I would finally get courage to look again and he was still there, staring out towards the desert. He would again slowly start turning his head towards me and I would quickly duck down again, scared he would see me. I don’t know how long this went on, but it seemed hours but could have been only one.. my heart racing the whole time and the sheer terror I was feeling.. I felt frozen. I don’t know why I didn’t wake anyone up.. As I’ve looked back on this scenario hundreds of times throughout my life, I realize now I was in complete shock. At some point, I finally fell back asleep and the next morning raced outside looking for prints, for wolf prints.. anything and frantically told my grandmother and uncles what I had seen. I thought surely someone else saw him. It was so hard for me because they said I was just dreaming even though I was so adamant what I had seen. I remember that pitying, disbelieving look they gave me.. and it hurt. No one had seen this or would believe me and I finally clammed up and wouldn’t’ speak about it. For years after, I was angry – particularly at my grandmother – for not listening. I know now she just didn’t understand. I was traumatized by this and they thought I made it up or dreamed it and I got in trouble as I had bruises on my arm from where I had pinched myself so hard. I tried explaining but they wouldn’t listen and that made it worse. My parents weren’t on the trip with us as they had to work. I told my mother when I got home and she listened and I could see the fear on her face, but she at least listened and tried to comfort me.. she said perhaps it was my guardian angel. I had a hard time sleeping for a long time after that, but it eventually drifted to the back of my mind.

I swear on my life and soul I saw this. I know what I saw, felt, and experienced that night and there aren’t many days that go by that it doesn’t cross my mind.. even now almost 40 years later. After running this through my mind repeatedly, and other things (not as intense) happening to me over the years, I think mom was actually somewhat right. He was guarding.. something. I don’t know what or why.. don’t know why he was there.. but I think he was guarding for some reason. I don’t know why he had a wolf. I just don’t know. It’s burned in my memory, however.
Many years later when I was in my teens, me and my sister got into a conversation and she brought up that trip.. she claimed to have seen a bright man. At first I was angry thinking she had heard me back then and was going to poke fun at me, but I saw the seriousness on her face. To make myself feel better, I told her to go in the kitchen and draw EXACTLY what she saw (she was sleeping next to me that night in the same bunk) and I would go in our living room and draw EXACTLY what I saw. Our pictures matched.. clear down to the staff and the wolf. I asked her why she never said anything and she said it scared her and she knew no one believed me when I spoke of it. I've still wondered if maybe she remembers it only because I was so adamant about it when I was little (she would have been about 7 years old at the time), but her picture was a perfect match to mine and this was many years later. I was about 15 and she was 13. I cried about that.. it made me feel better and I have a close bond with my sister. She doesn't like to talk about it too much and hasn't had the other types of experiences I've had. It makes her uncomfortable...

I know this is overly long and I will end this now. For those who read this whole thing.. thanks. I’ve had much more happen to me since this and I understand more now. I have had an out-of-body experience.. at least I think that was what it was.. years later.. and for a moment everything made perfect sense. I understood how everything works for a brief moment and it opened my eyes to a lot of things. It can’t be described in any language as language is too limited, but it’s amazing.. so amazing.

I haven’t had anything near as intense happen to me since seeing “the man” (as I call him), but have felt things and am aware/sensitive to such things. I’m afraid to see something like that again, however. It freaked me out. I have had one other thing in my twenties that was pretty intense, but more on that later. This is overly long and I’ll stop now. Know this is a hell of a “welcome” post. But there you have it. I can breathe now.. I don’t talk about this stuff much. I only hope there is someone who understands. Thank you for listening.
~Braiellen
Old 28-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Hey guess what?

It's empowerment time for you..........you're going to show us your creativity right?

And btw.....be proud of the way you are....its the right way...........

Ever look up the term "starseed"

Welcome to you
Old 28-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Braiellen

Thanks Mr. Whitmore - I am proud. I used to feel cursed, now I feel kind of lucky.. but alone. It took a long road to get where I am and I'm still trying to understand why these things have happened to me. I'm just hoping to find others. There has to be others right?
Since I was little, I have had a good affinity with animals and children, especially young 'uns. There's like a recognition there and they will stare at me and smile when I smile at them, until they get older and seem to be swayed by what society imparts. I just wish everyone knew or had some sort of understanding.. even though I don't understand all of it myself.. at least be aware.. you know? I've always been most comfortable in nature, particularly the mountains. I consider that my home. I'm away from home.. have been for a long time and it's been difficult for me. It feels like I'm out of my element a lot where I am now. Hard to explain.
As for a "starseed," I've not heard that term before and not sure what that means. I feel more like an odd seed. lol
When I had that OBE, I was like a ball of light if that's what you mean? I was sitting on the floor getting ready to put headphones on and listen to music (this was over 20 years ago) and all of a sudden heard what I can best describe as what fan blades would sound like if you heard them in slow motion slicing the air - like a repeated WHOOSH! only it filled my head blocking everything out and the next thing I knew I was traveling through space so fast.. unbelievably fast and was NOT in my room anymore. I saw a pinpoint of light (like they describe in NDEs only I was very much alive!). As I hit the light there was a slight resistance.. kind of like punching through a wall of jello - if that makes sense and doesn't sound loopy.. it's the best way I can describe it. Then I was going even faster.. bright vibrant colors seemed to be whizzing by at light speed and I was like a ball of energy or light.. I came to an abrupt stop and there was a little house with an elderly lady in a dress standing in front of it. She was wearing cat-eye glasses. She smiled and waved at me and I smiled/waved back and then just like that, I was sucked back into my body and I sat there for a long time trying to understand what just happened, and wanting very much to go back! It was so completely, indescribably amazing. I'm not entirely sure, but she resembles my mother's grandmother. I'm just not sure who she was, however. I also felt like someone was beside me but couldn't see anyone else.
It started to happen one other time when I was in a room full of people and I panicked, yelling in my mind to STOP.. NOT NOW! and it did.. and hasn't happened again since. I've been mad at myself for that. I wish it would happen again.. it was amazing. While it was happening, every answer to any question I've ever had I immediately knew and everything made sense. That's how I know everything is connected and I feel old sometimes. Like my spirit is just tired.. Not a loopy-loo... that's just how it is.
Do you know of others these things have happened to? All this stuff?
Anything is appreciated. I need to find others. I think it would help. But I am also realistic and skeptical.. I analyze everything just to be sure I'm not.. well.. loopy-loo :) and reading this seems that way to me, but I know what's happened.
Thank you for the welcome. What's is a starseed?
Old 28-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Just feel brave.......stand back.......get comfy...and "watch" yourself

http://www.paoweb.com/starseed.htm
Old 28-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Out_of_Here

Natives like animal spirits. Are you native? Although the guy was dressed in an inappropriate way for a native, they cherish their ancestors anyway.

http://springwolf.com/wolves/magik/spirtgid.htm

Old 28-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braiellen
She was wearing cat-eye glasses. She smiled and waved at me and I smiled/waved back and then just like that

I talked with one guy who had an operation on his brains made by aliens. He got into a hospital where they diagnosed nothing because the guy was stupid enough not to do what he was supposed to do with his new brains.

Last edited by Out_of_Here : 28-04-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old 28-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Mr.Whitmore

umm......in my opinion only ok?

Aliens don't operate....

aliens are not even "aliens"

aliens are light energy.........its the only way to travel the cosmos........"speed of light"
Old 28-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
umm......in my opinion only ok?

Aliens don't operate....

aliens are not even "aliens"

aliens are light energy.........its the only way to travel the cosmos........"speed of light"

Sure they do. You have just had no experience. You might want to know how they assemble parts of the DNA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuRNcRZemE
Old 28-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Too physical
Old 28-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Braiellen.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com