Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I think I've had enough of this being human stuff. If I reincarnate I think I would choose to be a angel. Going around with a purpose to fulfill, knowing my purpose in life, helping others and being close to God. Just being free basically. This soul has been through way to much and more than enough to know without a doubt I choose to not come back. I'll never have peace unless I accept this huge mountain of heart ache and somehow find peace in the acceptance. I feel like I dont care about this world anymore. I play my part just to get through it, as for being sociable, but then I come home and it's like "screw it all". I'm extremely tired and worn out, exhausted from everything I've been through... the life I knew is gone. I just gotta let it all go.

I cant help but feel that this could be the last time I will be here. Have any of you ever felt this way?

Why do you feel you need to incarnate as an angel to have "a purpose to fulfill, knowing my purpose in life, helping others and being close to God."

What is stopping you from having a purpose right now, helping others and being close to God?

The personality gets weary of life, but decisions about incarnating are not taken by the personality. If you really feel that life is all too much then perhaps you have yet to master the lessons of life? In which case you might find yourself back here for another go.

Peace.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Master
If the steps of ascension be A, B, C & D
And we at A, straightaway go to D
Bypassing B & C
Without knowing
Without experiencing
B & C
How will we, at D
Help those at B & C?

Patience then, is the key

Old 28-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
If the steps of ascension be A, B, C & D
And we at A, straightaway go to D
Bypassing B & C
Without knowing
Without experiencing
B & C
How will we, at D
Help those at B & C?

Patience then, is the key

Exactly.

Peace.
Old 29-12-2018, 04:17 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Whereas going from point A to point D is quite possible, Many will not be able to do so unless the timing is right for it. Whether point B or C should be helped, is another step in there reality, You never know how long you circle around it, until you will have to do so, and then is the lesson of life in its turn. So... going from point A to D isnt the problem, but timing of which it said either of Karma or Destiny.

Destiny will permit such thing to happen if it is in case the case, but karma must be fulfilled to where she may come before the counsel and plea. It is up to the people to wish her well in her destiny, let her go from point A to point D, that is the solution i have for you tesla & me
Old 29-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Master
I do want to come back..

It's very simple as to why. We are simply privileged. Humans can have the right balance of experiencing pain and suffering, and also reach for something spiritually profound. If we experience too much pleasure we can't grow and are stuck in those feelings. If we experience too much pain and suffering we can't grow that much either. Unless you're spiritually enlightened you're bound to come back.

Also, it's just amazing to own a human body. It is capable of so much fantastic feats and when it is in a healthy state it is great to be alive in the physical world and it is very useful for spiritual growth. I wouldn't want to be an angel or incarnate in a heavenly realm. Just give me more chances to be human. That's where real growth is possible!
Old 29-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Master

When I was young I resented having all the life lessons and struggles I went through. Everything was a so darn hard. Now that I am older I appreciate every life lesson I have been through. I have struggles of a different sort now and I say, 'bring them on,' because this is the last. Then I get to go home, put my feet up and sip on a 'cold one' and say 'glad that's over.'
Old 29-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I think I've had enough of this being human stuff. If I reincarnate I think I would choose to be a angel. Going around with a purpose to fulfill, knowing my purpose in life, helping others and being close to God. Just being free basically. This soul has been through way to much and more than enough to know without a doubt I choose to not come back. I'll never have peace unless I accept this huge mountain of heart ache and somehow find peace in the acceptance. I feel like I dont care about this world anymore. I play my part just to get through it, as for being sociable, but then I come home and it's like "screw it all". I'm extremely tired and worn out, exhausted from everything I've been through... the life I knew is gone. I just gotta let it all go.

I cant help but feel that this could be the last time I will be here. Have any of you ever felt this way?

Tesla, you gave yourself the key right there, let go, forgive yourself and others. This is all it takes. It is very simple.
Old 30-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Master
i remer sayin ill go bac as a cat
so i can own pepplee or hav staff or slavess
my 2 cats seam to hav luxryy coz of me thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-12-2018, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator
I love this Earth.
I have mixed feelings about this World. And the world of humans.
I am in no hurry to come back either. When I leave, I will be exhausted.
Old 30-12-2018, 03:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by uloDoe Youn
Whereas going from point A to point D is quite possible, Many will not be able to do so unless the timing is right for it. Whether point B or C should be helped, is another step in there reality, You never know how long you circle around it, until you will have to do so, and then is the lesson of life in its turn. So... going from point A to D isnt the problem, but timing of which it said either of Karma or Destiny.

Destiny will permit such thing to happen if it is in case the case, but karma must be fulfilled to where she may come before the counsel and plea. It is up to the people to wish her well in her destiny, let her go from point A to point D, that is the solution i have for you tesla & me

It is all very well to imagine going from point A to point D without having to go through B and C, but this does not seem to reflect a deep understanding of the spiritual journey we are undertaking.

If we have not done the preparatory work to raise our consciousness then how can we hope to be fully conscious on these higher planes, let alone function effectively?

It requires more than wishful thinking.

Peace.