Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
HealerW has some good points here. Help should be sought if you're having trouble with voices or are seeing things. Whether or not you are seeing/hearing spirits, you need help from professionals in how to deal with your reality being different from other people. You need strategies to cope with this. A psychic or spiritual healer can help with the spirits, and a psychologist can help with how you cope with life.

Emphasis on your last comment. "When in Rome" as they say... When I want to build muscle, I go to the gym, not a shaman. We have different authorities depending on the plane we're operating on.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppins
It is convenient in some cases. By this point I've proven to several people that I am Telepathic. I also have a clear, logical explanation of how it is possible. All of them deny it, but that denial is always followed up by them making use of it (such as telepathically speaking with others; it's alot harder to control thought than it is to control speech).

Those who deny the existence of these things have a superficial understanding of existence period. Scientists today posit "ether" but they haven't proven it exists. In my view, there are four gradients of ether in the physical world (more subtle than the smallest atom). These are the invisible channels that make possible the operations of clairvoyants and telepaths.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealerW
Emphasis on your last comment. "When in Rome" as they say... When I want to build muscle, I go to the gym, not a shaman. We have different authorities depending on the plane we're operating on.
It's fair to say that we live in a physical plane and require assistance at a physical level. But we are more than just a physical body. To ignore the other aspects of ourselves results in imbalances. To expand on your gym reference, you don't skip leg day. You need to work on all parts of yourself.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
It's fair to say that we live in a physical plane and require assistance at a physical level. But we are more than just a physical body. To ignore the other aspects of ourselves results in imbalances. To expand on your gym reference, you don't skip leg day. You need to work on all parts of yourself.

I absolutely agree. And since you must expand on the analogy, how I abhor leg day!
Old 08-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Knower

Some excellent points here... I still maintain that the mentally ill person is living out an alternative reality that the society at large simply has no way to understand, and hence casts it as "sick". Dr. Laing's view is that the society is generaly condemning anything it can't understand to relieve itself of its own fears. Basically looking for scapegoats, and the mentally "ill" person is a handy target to pin all our own fears upon. I would be cautious of deciding "who" is sick and who isn't. You are so sure that you are "well"? A good doctor would first be trying to understand their patient, and then eventually work with the patient to help lead them to some sort of balance. Jeremiah can still be Jeremiah, as long as he/she understand why they believe that about themselves, while also understanding that most people aren't going to agree. And that is okay. My 2 cents, which for a schizo I guess makes it 4 cents haha.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Prolly a bit of both LOL XD

You can explain to your twin that telepathy isn't outside the realms of physiology because the brain is said to be a computer just a ridiculous complex one that nobody really understands fully.
Telepathy is within the realms of things like intuition and bird migration (how do they know!!!?)

Btw good luck with your schizophrenia don't take it too seriously and you'll be fine, all it really means is that you are over sensitive to information (energy) It might take many years but if you ignore it will go away.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
How much better would it be when all those labeled by illnesses would be somehow accepted by society and that there would be revealed truth behind what is cause of this. The problem is, there is not much people with right understanding, easiest is to say, you are ill.

Im sure, there is much yet to discovered, but it is hard, when majority is so hard minded and stick to what they know.

Wish you all well on your paths
Old 08-03-2017, 09:34 PM
Newbie ;)

. . . interesting discussion . . . so many thoughtful answers . . . . . I experience similar things . . . telepathy, knowing what people are about to say, communicating with energies and entities (people? spirits? parts of myself? dunno for sure) . . . I dont understand society's need to pathologize everything . . . especially in a way that tells people they will be Sick Forever . . . that's bullcrap (IMHO) . . . each human being is processing such an Impossible amount of Raw Data . . . physical, etheric, psychological, emotional, etc etc etc . . . and we all have our filters and scripts to sort it and handle it . . . and some folks (probably everybody to some degree) simply Feel Stuff that our culture doesnt have Words for . . . so it gets met with Fear and they dont know how to work with it . . . . . when it comes to my own HeadSpace (as with my physical body) sometimes I am in pain and want some relief . . . sometimes I am in pain and want to experience it so I can Feel where it's coming from, learn about it, etc. . . . just like sometimes I take an aspirin for a headache and sometimes I just try to relax it away . . . . . there have been a couple of times in my life when my HeadSpace got so Loud and Nightmarish that I decided to go on medication to get a break and find some traction . . . the medication seemed to muffle my awareness . . . leaving me less to sort through . . . . . over the years, Ive learned ways of navigating what can be an overwhelming mind flood . . . the more I can eliminate Fear about the stuff that happens in my head, the more capable I am of working with it and enjoying it . . . sometimes when I talk about it with friends I feel like I sound Crazy ((CRAZY)) . . . Im fortunate to have friends who trust me to have my own experiences and do their best to reach into their own life experience to relate in some way . . . . . ultimately, after quite a few years of these strange etheric communications . . . of fretting and experimenting and wondering what's Really happening . . . Ive come to the conclusion that no matter What is going on . . . it is a very important and useful way that I am talking with Myself . . . and learning about myself . . . and tapping into the greater human experience . . . sort of like how I treat All my friendships . . . every friend of mine is some sort of Mirror of some aspect of Me . . . and whether Im communicating with other people or spirits or with my own higher self (or whatever) . . . it's a Loving, Enriching experience that brings me closer to Wholeness . . . . . lot's more to say on this topic . . . but I'll stop there . . . . . thanks for asking such a rich question . . . . .
Old 10-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Master
Hello Poppins, welcome to SF! I hope you find what you are looking for and share more of you too.

Love your id, it has a very positive vibe to me.

Blessings,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 13-03-2017, 01:23 AM
Knower

Hi Poppins.
Nice name. Seems familiar.
I believe I can fly. I can talk to the dead too, and my doctor is a tad crazy. But a good one all the same. I love him and would be talking to myself forever in darkness if I ever lost him.
And I'm completely normal, with a hint of schizophrenia only.
But a lot of telepathy present. I know the truth too.