Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 31-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you!!!
Crystal Ambassador --- I joined a website years ago called meetup.com and you can enter all of your interests into it and join groups....there's a metaphysical one that I joined and that's how I found the class!

Thank you for the vibes Nix -- it def helped! Yesterday I spent the day in a journeying workshop and I finalllllllllly found my power animal! I am SO excited! :)
Old 31-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather.efb
Thank you!!!
Crystal Ambassador --- I joined a website years ago called meetup.com and you can enter all of your interests into it and join groups....there's a metaphysical one that I joined and that's how I found the class!

Thank you for the vibes Nix -- it def helped! Yesterday I spent the day in a journeying workshop and I finalllllllllly found my power animal! I am SO excited! :)
haha.. i tried to send you good vibes to help and im glad to know it helped..... what is your power animal????
Old 31-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Experiencer
That's good to hear you have a workshop in your area, Heather. Having physical tutors is always helpful, especially when doubting the validity of your experience. It's very great you finally met your power animal, it opens up literally worlds of experiences. Congratulations :)
Incidentally, if you're ever looking for the Shamanism subforum, it's grouped into Paganism. It doesn't have its own section.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 01-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Suspended
Old 01-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Awesome -- crystal ambassador, thank you!!!

Nix, it is Deer! And after researching it, it makes complete sense!
Old 01-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Crystal ambassador --- Also, yes, I agree about having someone physically there teaching; honestly so far it's the only way I know that my power animal actually was in my journey, and I didn't just make it up. Ha!
Old 02-06-2016, 12:32 AM
Experiencer
That doubt will pass as you gain experience, Heather. You'll build up confidence, just remind yourself that what you're seeing is accurate. Most people grow up being told what they see in their mind is made up and not real, and that'll take time and experience to undo.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."