Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Master
My Friend Joan

Thanks everyone who sent healing to my beautiful friend Joan, Joan passed away yesterday in her sleep. She was only diagnosed 3 weeks ago with brain cancer which was inoperable, she was never a believer in any religion and knew nothing about spirituality but she said to me just not long before she passed away, thanks for showing me the way. Its funny because when I use to talk to her about the way I see things, she would just listen and never say anything, I use to think she must thought I was mad lol, but she must of taken in everything I said. She excepted her death very bravely and contented. I told Joan that you were all sending her healing which really made her feel calm and at peace, I believe that your healing also helped Joan to pass away so easily and quick, which she wanted. Joan wants me to sing a song that my friend Nightspirit and I wrote together, some of you might know the song, its called, Butterfly Friend, it was actually written for Nightspirits husband Gary, who also died of cancer, I'm too scared to sing it at the funeral so I'll play it over the sound system. So a big thank you to all of you again, love Robert.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:47 AM
earthprowler

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend Robbie, I'm glad she went peacefully. You are more special than you can ever realize. such a special friend to her.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:34 PM
glenos

Hi R. I'm sorry to hear that fella. Our healing prayers helped her a great deal I'm sure. And you mate, top top man. No doubt in time Joan will be banging on ya door and saying hey, you were right, it's fantastic here!!

G.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Master
Thank you earthprowler and glenos, you both are so kind, I brought myself a crystal ball not long ago, well I thought I would try it out, so I picked it up and brought it right up to my face and just stared into it. What I saw was a creamy white glowing light, I just concentrated on that spot of light for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden I cold since a presences. I couldn't see any figure but I knew there was someone there and I felt that it was my friend Joan. She said to me, "well, what are you waiting for ?", I then said waiting for what ?, she said, "to come here", I thought that was funny and I actually laughed. I then said, are you sad for leaving, she then said, "no, not at all, you should be the one who is sad", I said, wow, of course your right, I have always said that to you when you were here and because of my grief I had forgotten, thank you for reminding me. I said, do you miss your family ?, she said, " not at all, I haven't gone anywhere, how can I miss them ? ". I was thinking now, gee, Joan never talked like that when she was here, here I am learning from her now and I just burst out laughing, I said, what is it like there, what do you do there, she said," nothing and everything, I can't describe it you wouldn't understand ". I have to be truthful and say at this time I was starting to feel a bit taken back, I thought, of course I would understand, my ego didn't like what Joan said and all of a sudden we both laughed, I said you rotten thing while laughing and then she just left. After this I felt like, gee this is a celebration of life not death. I hope you don't think I'm mad lol, but this is what happened.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Master
Angel1

You and Joan have had and continue to have one of the most marvelous friendships I've ever heard of. It's wonderful when people make such loving connections.

I'm both sorry and glad for you both.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Master
My condolences on your loss psychoslice ((hugs))
Old 06-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Master
Thanks so much Silvergirl, I have to admit that I was never into this contacting the spirits or crystal ball thing, but I am having second thoughts. I still have this doubt, thinking, I wonder if all this is on my mind or my mind playing tricks on me ?, but I think I'll try to get more involved and see where it takes me to, but where to start ?.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Master
Thank yo so much Kaere, your so kind.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Master
This is Joan and I when I was about 30 years old, thats about 23 years ago, we use to like dressing up when going out.

Old 06-10-2010, 03:54 AM
Master
Color

Oh, what a fun, delightful picture of you two, slice. {Is that color hair spray I detect on the both of you?}