Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Moonflower

Angel1 Dying have you experienced it

Hi all you lovely people

I am pondering whether any of you have experienced personally what it is like to pass over to the other side & what it was like for you.

My Mother passed away on the 13th February 1994 she had cancer of the liver we did not expect her to pass as soon alone when she did & so we were never sure what time of the night or early hours of the morning that she actually passed over leaving her physical body behind.

However she does connect with me in dream state but on the 16th February this year she gave me the experience of what her passing was like it was the most wonderful feeling I now know that she passed to spirit at 1.55am, I got up out of bed & made some notes & it was not until the weekend after that I made the connection & now know that it was my Mother as I had originally thought that it was a close friend of ours who had passed away but he did not die until 6 days later.

I have never had any fear of death or dying but now I know it is a wonderful experience. We leave behind the vessel that has served us so well & go beyond to live life again until we have no need for reincarnation to the physical.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 28-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Whisperer

How beautiful of your mother to calm your worries and help you find answers :)

I've experienced it twice - once in a regression (if that can be counted!) and once in an incident when I was younger.

Both have left me with no fear of the "other side" and although its a wonderous place, I'm not planning on giving up my vessel for a long time yet - theres too much to do here!!

Kind blessings,
Whisp
Old 28-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Moonflower

Hi Whisperer

Yes I think you can count that you still experience it through regression. As for this vessel i still have so much to do, give & learn living to 120 years plus & still be in good health no zimmerframe required LOL.

Namaste Moonflower x
Old 28-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Whisperer

Lol SuperGran eat your heart out
Old 28-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Dariel

I have experienced some stuff I think can be related. Both has happened one in OBE and one was kind of OBE turned to lucid dream. The dream type was that I flied to a garden or grass yard and there were white angels also. There were kind of party with people around tables outside in a good nice weather and having dinner and talking about their experiences. I went to one table and the people there were all "dead" but really happy and stressless and having fun together sharing experiences of their earthly journey. I could not keep me there very long and returned suddenly to my body. It was however something which really stayed in my mind and was an example of the fun.

Once in OBE I just went out of body and directly to the white bright light. It was amazing love in that but came into mind that am I dying. But that moment I came back to body. I guess that's what happens first when we really pass away. And it was great, want to feel that again.

So I cannot say for fact but I think there is not difference getting out of body in OBE or meditation travelling than when we really leave our body permanently. The world there is the same where we can visit already now. Just now we are still connected to the body and then we are free to go.

Dariel
Old 01-03-2007, 01:14 AM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer
How beautiful of your mother to calm your worries and help you find answers :)

I've experienced it twice - once in a regression (if that can be counted!) and once in an incident when I was younger.

Both have left me with no fear of the "other side" and although its a wonderous place, I'm not planning on giving up my vessel for a long time yet - theres too much to do here!!

Kind blessings,
Whisp

i wish i could have a someone show me what its like from the other side because my fear of death is growing and affecting my life more and more, as much as i read people stories in here im just still not getting it in my head that i can stop worrying about dying
Old 01-03-2007, 01:15 AM
Deactivated Account
nick is it death itself you worry about, the actual passing or the means of death ie dying in terrible pain etc
Old 01-03-2007, 08:45 AM
Dariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmellor33
i wish i could have a someone show me what its like from the other side because my fear of death is growing and affecting my life more and more, as much as i read people stories in here im just still not getting it in my head that i can stop worrying about dying

A books by Michael Newton: Journey of Souls and other one is also Journey of Souls - a new case studies of life between lives are explaining this with more detail. It helped me before.
One thing is to meet a hypnologist to go there yourself into your past lives and experience the dying there so you can get rid of it. But take the hypnologist who believes in pastlives so that he can bring you back in time before you were born etc.

Daisy is right, there is certainly nothing to worry in dying, it is fear of pain or the physical happening. That has been awful for me as well, thinking that what if I drown or someone tortures me or something awful. But it is karma thing, and we all are evolving to higher dimensions with our bodies with us in coming years so in that level you do not have to feel that kind of pain. Then you do like yogis, you decide with your soul that the moment has gone and you just take your energy and go, doing it yourself :) I assume you have gotten some Atlantis destruction memories on surface as many do.

Dariel
Old 01-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Moonflower

Angel1

Hi Everyone

The pain associated with death & dying pales into insignificance it is a release from the physical body the vessel that has served us so well until it is time to move to another dimension or to be re-born into the physical.

Since being a young child as young as around 7, I think it first started when my paternal grandfather was laid out in our living room & I would go in at any time & talk to him it was then often still the done thing & I still carry on this tradition when I can for my loved one's out of pure respect, I have always had an interest in death & dying not an unhealthy one though , I would visit our local chapel of rest just to observe the dead with their permission it confirmed to me then that death held no fear for me I am well adjusted (well I think so lol).

I think that the experience that my Mother showed me was more for my Sister Renee who lives in the USA & did not make her peace or have the opportunity to tell my Mother that she finally understood her but she only understood after she had passed Renee thinks that she suffered died in pain alone but my Mother clearly didn't hence why she showed me. Why did she not connect directly with my sister I can only guess that she does not practice spirituality & my Mother maybe could not connect to her directly.

Nick if you could drop the thought of the fear of dying how much better would you feel?

Dariel excellent book recommendation I have read it myself & continue to cherry pick through it at times.

Moonflower x
Old 01-03-2007, 10:31 AM
dreamer

I read a Zen quote recently that went something like this "he who dies whilst living, lives on at death" deep meditation/losing attachments seems to be the key to dying whilst alive.
Closed Thread