Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile Telepathic eye contact

Once a couple weeks ago when I asked the universe to give me a sign that he is my twin flame, one of this events that happened to show me he was i thought was so powerful and unusual. I was weightlifting and then I got the urge to walk up to the mirror and stare into my eyes. I all the sudden visioned my TF was standing in front of me staring back. Everything around me went blurry just like the times when we were together. This happens now and then. It's so powerful and strange, has anything like this happened to u?
Old 25-06-2018, 04:08 AM
Master

With my ex-husband.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star ☆
Once a couple weeks ago when I asked the universe to give me a sign that he is my twin flame, one of this events that happened to show me he was i thought was so powerful and unusual. I was weightlifting and then I got the urge to walk up to the mirror and stare into my eyes. I all the sudden visioned my TF was standing in front of me staring back. Everything around me went blurry just like the times when we were together. This happens now and then. It's so powerful and strange, has anything like this happened to u?

About the part where you say everything around went blurry.... Can or have you done this any other time? Or can you do this at will? I have had the flame starring back at me part happen, but not in a mirror.. And as far a the everything around went blurry.. I can and have always been able to do something that can be described like that my whole life at will... And the very odd thing was, I actually thought that everyone could do that up until about a year ago, when I was having a conversation with some friends from work... I explained to them...... You know how when you stare at something very hard and long enough, everything disappears and starts waving and vibrating... They were totally lost on what I was saying... That got to me ... So I started asking people that were close to me, and trying to explain in detail.... And no one knew what I was talking about except one person..... And that was my mom... She knew what I was talking about.. My mom and her husband go to church every now and then... And she said when she looks at the preacher for long enough and concentrates, she does that and then everything around the preacher eventually goes dark..... She said that she has always been able to do that and thought it was normal just like I did... Because her husband was like Really
Old 26-06-2018, 03:56 AM
Pathfinder
This happened to me the moment I first met and made eye contact with the leader of our writing group. I was waiting for the event to start outside a coffee shop, not knowing who was involved or where I should be. Suddenly she came out of the shop and, out of all the people outside at the time, looked directly at me first. My vision suddenly got blurry all around the edges, focusing only on her. I'm positive she felt it too, because it stopped all at once at the same time I saw her shaking her head, as if she was shaking off the same thing.

Of course, both of us are engaged to separate people... isn't that how all these stories go? Nothing to be done about that but have a good sense of humor about it
Old 27-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Experiencer

This happened to me with my "TF". When we first met, I had avoided really looking him in the eye for a long time because something about it...well, I just knew something weird was going on. So, when it finally happened, we were sitting close together and he was...well, it's a long story, but he was teaching me how to do something by showing me, then he teased me about never looking at him, our eyes finally met, and everything except us disappeared for a while. I'm not sure how long, but I know we both experienced it. His jaw dropped. I would have considered it cute if I hadn't been so terrified by what I was feeling.

So, now of course we're separated by circumstances, but every once in a while when I feel his energy, it's like I'm seeing him in the mirror. I've also seen the world through his eyes, usually when he's at work. It's pretty weird. I think anyone outside of these forums would call it insanity, but I just think it's magical.
Old 28-06-2018, 06:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Scorpion
About the part where you say everything around went blurry.... Can or have you done this any other time? Or can you do this at will? I have had the flame starring back at me part happen, but not in a mirror.. And as far a the everything around went blurry.. I can and have always been able to do something that can be described like that my whole life at will... And the very odd thing was, I actually thought that everyone could do that up until about a year ago, when I was having a conversation with some friends from work... I explained to them...... You know how when you stare at something very hard and long enough, everything disappears and starts waving and vibrating... They were totally lost on what I was saying... That got to me ... So I started asking people that were close to me, and trying to explain in detail.... And no one knew what I was talking about except one person..... And that was my mom... She knew what I was talking about.. My mom and her husband go to church every now and then... And she said when she looks at the preacher for long enough and concentrates, she does that and then everything around the preacher eventually goes dark..... She said that she has always been able to do that and thought it was normal just like I did... Because her husband was like Really

Thats an optical illusion i think anyone can do if they stare at one spot without blinking for a while. I used to do this all the time at night as a kid , i think it also works best in low light
Old 28-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Experiencer

I guess it is a bit like doing a magic eye picture. Like previous poster says, an optical illusion - the way things disappear or go blurry. But then what about seeing auras? What about when you are watching someone speak and they start glowing? Does everyone see that? I see that and have noticed it grow larger as I grew older. My husband sees colours around people.

All very interesting.

In terms of my experience though, with eye contact with TF/SC, the whole world disappears, nothing else in the vicinity is relevant. It's almost like time and space just stop. It is just that particular moment when eyes lock.

But I also had the mirror experience. 2 days after leaving my job (where we met), I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, staring into my own eyes and it was as if his eyes were looking right back at me.