Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Any Lenormanders about?

Would like your opinions on a reading. thanks
Old 27-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Master
I do Lenormand, but haven't been busy with it much of late. I've been mostly using my oracle and Tarot cards.
Old 27-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Guide

I use lenormand but I mix them with my tarot cards. Some cards I still find confusing about their meaning. Such as the Lilly.

The lenormand moon, now that I have gotten more used to the cards, always indicates a romantic fling for me.
Old 27-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Master
Yep any thing connected to diviniation with cards.. tarot , oracle, playing cards, I am in. Lenormand as well.
Old 28-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Master

im in love with lenormand. Whats your reading?
Old 28-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Master

Lilly for me has keywords like - OLD - PEACE -CONTENTMENT.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Master
I sometimes think that sharing a Lenormand reading for more clarity is more dificult than a Tarot since people have their own connotations for Lenormand cards, I think more so than with Tarot?
To me Lilies is long (time), long lasting, or taking a long time to ripen, in the good sense. And it's about purity, spiritual.
Depending on the reading it can also sexual.

The moon to me isn't a fling either. More recognition. Also something that will last cos in the Gilded Reverie all the Moon phases are shown.

Like I said, somehow I feel ppl's interpretation of Lenormand cards seem to vary far more than Tarot's :p
Old 29-06-2018, 01:57 PM
Guide

Yeah I really wanted moon to be about recognition haha but every time I have pulled that card it turned out to be a romantic rendezvous with someone. LOL.

I see the stars as recognition now or the sun. Although the stars confuse me too. I really like lenormand though.
Old 29-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Master
Yes it can be confusing at times! I once got the Sun for what I had to let go of?
So I was like, huh??
Then after some thought it dawned on me it was about focus, being too focused on me, and in combination with other card what I had to do more, was be more outgoing.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:20 AM
Master
The worst Lenormand card eva, lol, to me is still the Snake. I often cannot make heads or tails of it either.