Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 AM
VelocityKendo

It will be possible someday. In 1999, a teleported bactery covered a distance of about 250 miles (300 kilometers). The only problem is that during the re-forming of living things, some problems concerning the blocks of DNA happen. They are not fully re-formed. That is why they can not carry out this type of experience on human beings.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Master

My reason

The only way I can make reasonable sense of my present life is by attempting to get a clearer picture of life and the world I live in. This clearer picture I come up with has me living before this life. Only by assuming I have lived before my birth in this life can I explain why I was born this time around in my particular circumstance. The same logic suggests that I will be around after my death in this life.
Old 27-02-2007, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Please tell me this VelocityK., must teleportation be a skilled action or do you feel it possible to travel these universes throught faith alone?

Love to all
cw

i think a shift in consciousness would do the trick. from our dimension we see a person from baby to old age at one frame at a time. an observer in the fourth, the same person's life is observed from birth to death all at the same time. at a higher dimension an observer would see the same person all his posible life instantly, whether a person became a doctor or a lawer or what not. at a much higher dimension an observer would see the same person with all the possible lives he can possibly have, given all the other possible initial conditions that could possibly affect his life. in the highest dimension all the infinites possibilites are contained and observed by this conciousness.

back to our dimension, we can imagine all these possible worlds as a wave of potential probabilities. but only one probability can become an actuality by the observation of our consciousness. and that is our present life as we know it.

if we can somehow raise our consciouness to a higher dimension, we can collapse another world/life where we are of a different person. the shift could be seamless that when it happened all you feel is a glitch. some kind of a deja vu.

this is not entirely my idea. i just read it somewhere elese. i just think it's interesting to share.

Last edited by hybrid : 27-02-2007 at 04:38 AM.
Old 27-02-2007, 04:08 PM
spiritalk

As a working medium, I communicate with the spirit realms (filled those that have left their physical existence behind and continue with the spirit body). To dismiss this as an aberrant mind, it begs the question of results.

God bless, J
Closed Thread