Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-06-2018, 06:58 PM
Knower

Soulmates can feel or sense each other?

We are together now but I haven't discussed this spirituality things with him. He is spiritual and has belief in god (he's jewish) but I hesitate discussing more elaborate concepts with him as he is extremely logical and practical as well.

Anyways, this question always bugged me and that is his intuitive sense or can he feel my presence too?

He was the first to see me. He had already seen me the day we first met. He even told me that he was casually walking by but suddenly jerked his head and saw me. Had no intention or thought as he was hurrying but he still did.

And throughout our journey, there have been countless ocassions where I have entered the uni buildings or the campus areas and if he is there, he WILL always spot me FIRST.

Very rarely, it happens that he hasn't seen me and its usually when hes talking a lot of people at once.

It almost feels weird how he will be engaged in his work, with friends and suddenly turn his head and thats it, seen me (and almost most of the times, I have been quite far away from him like he's outside and I'm inside by the window etc)

It happens with me as well that I used to get some feeling to go and look and thats how I used to see him.

Is this a common synchronicity between connected souls? And what does it signify?
Old 27-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Knower

Any opinions?
Old 27-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Lorelyen

I reckon it's possible and can be given some credence - more than just wishful thinking. Some of us here have personal evidence of telepathy - not always absolute clarity; not always words but flashes that convey a message or insight. Like this morning I received this sudden bolt from my soulmate that if translated into words would be, like, she wouldn't be at the Zumba class today, tinged with something was wrong. I sent back "Ok, I'll call after the class" - whether she received my response precisely I don't know but when I called she said, "Good you came over, I knew you would." (She's sprained her ankle. Her hubby took her to the surgery but had to go on to work. She taxied back home. So I'll do her shopping this afternoon anyway.)

More to the point I've been looking at the neroscience of emotions, empathy, attraction and obsession of late. Aside from the now-known "mirror neurones" there are things on the verge of explanation, one of which is the possibility of picking up extremely subtle signals from another brain if the two are highly sensitised to each other but not necessarily in sight of each other. Vibrations? Telepathy? Packets of energy (like photons)? I don't know but while I (me being me) wouldn't count on the extent of contact "across the social synapse", it does seem on the probable side of possible.

At least, that's what I'm left to believe after this morning's exchange with soulmate.

Incidentally it sounds a good idea to soft-pedal spiritual stuff until you're more certain of how orthodox his beliefs are, even though as a Jew he'd be aware that other "religions" and personal beliefs are possible. Have you discussed his faith with him at all? You don't say whether you have a Jewish background/upbringing but expanding spiritually beyond it but if not and he's with you then he's ready to compromise some of his faith it would seem.

Old 27-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I reckon it's possible and can be given some credence - more than just wishful thinking. Some of us here have personal evidence of telepathy - not always absolute clarity; not always words but flashes that convey a message or insight. Like this morning I received this sudden bolt from my soulmate that if translated into words would be, like, she wouldn't be at the Zumba class today, tinged with something was wrong. I sent back "Ok, I'll call after the class" - whether she received my response precisely I don't know but when I called she said, "Good you came over, I knew you would." (She's sprained her ankle. Her hubby took her to the surgery but had to go on to work. She taxied back home. So I'll do her shopping this afternoon anyway.)

More to the point I've been looking at the neroscience of emotions, empathy, attraction and obsession of late. Aside from the now-known "mirror neurones" there are things on the verge of explanation, one of which is the possibility of picking up extremely subtle signals from another brain if the two are highly sensitised to each other but not necessarily in sight of each other. Vibrations? Telepathy? Packets of energy (like photons)? I don't know but while I (me being me) wouldn't count on the extent of contact "across the social synapse", it does seem on the probable side of possible.

At least, that's what I'm left to believe after this morning's exchange with soulmate.

Incidentally it sounds a good idea to soft-pedal spiritual stuff until you're more certain of how orthodox his beliefs are, even though as a Jew he'd be aware that other "religions" and personal beliefs are possible. Have you discussed his faith with him at all?

Yes he told me he's a reform Jew. So he's tolerant and not orthodox.

So it means he can sense me more than I can? Because I can be inside the building by the tinted windows and he can be outside and he ll still spot me from afar. Its bizzare.
Even before we started seeing each other, he would climb the stairs and suddenly turn back or look up and catch me.

I do get feelings that maybe I should go and check on him and I can spot him as well but he seems to catch me more than I can

I still remember his 1st question to me was have we met before which I dismissed as a pick up line and didnt take it seriously but the way he catches me all over the place, it seems a bit different
Old 28-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Is this a common synchronicity between connected souls?

Probably, but i haven't asked her if she had the same experiences as i did.

Sometime, like seeing her name (very similar name) on a board triggered her to call me on the phone.

Sometime i knew she is going to pass by, with the car, but i haven't seen her or it, nor were i expecting it to happen.

And many times i sensed where she is, without actually seeing her. (in a radius of 30~40 meters no plain sight)
Old 28-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Master

I can sense and feel my soul mate.

I own what I sense and feel without projecting it that they feel it too.Without direct confirmation, I own it.
Old 28-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Incidentally it sounds a good idea to soft-pedal spiritual stuff until you're more certain of how orthodox his beliefs are, even though as a Jew he'd be aware that other "religions" and personal beliefs are possible. Have you discussed his faith with him at all? You don't say whether you have a Jewish background/upbringing but expanding spiritually beyond it but if not and he's with you then he's ready to compromise some of his faith it would seem.

Aww good on you ...that is a very heartwarming share, Lorelyen

And yes, to you and Isabel, I do think all that stuff is definitely possible and can occur between souls.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke