Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Seeker

numbers

hello everyone,
this may not even be twin flame related but i have been seeing the number 420 or 421 everywhere for like a year now. im not sure of the significance... im painfully aware that 420 is code for weed but its unrelated in this case!

ive met someone who could be my twin 4 years ago. i see him on a dating app all the time since we live close. if anyone knows anything about numerology or this kind of phenomena let me know! it doesnt have to be twin related.
Old 25-06-2018, 02:37 AM
Tedmil

I wouldn't put much meaning unless that number has specific meaning with the person in question.
Old 25-06-2018, 03:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishevlment
hello everyone,
this may not even be twin flame related but i have been seeing the number 420 or 421 everywhere for like a year now. im not sure of the significance... im painfully aware that 420 is code for weed but its unrelated in this case!

ive met someone who could be my twin 4 years ago. i see him on a dating app all the time since we live close. if anyone knows anything about numerology or this kind of phenomena let me know! it doesnt have to be twin related.

This is my perspective... Narrow the numbers down to a single digit.. (420) 4+2+0=6 (6) six/sex..... (Creation)... (421) 4+2+1=7 (7) seven...... (Harmony).... Doesn't necessarily mean a twin or any certain thing... But find out what they mean to you, go inside and meditate on it ask yourself what this means... You already have the answer inside of you. I don't believe in coincidence ... And I don't believe nothing happens for no reason. Each second, each experience little or big happens for a reason... Have a nice journey.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Suspended
Master
Religion is the opiate of the masses.
Old 25-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishevlment
hello everyone,

Guides and the universe usually give direction you can relate to very easily.
They usually would like you to listen to your inner voice more clearly.
Keep listening and worry less about the numbers whatever rests on your mind and takes away from the present they usually try and answer for you, if you’re listening.

Question what you should be doing and keep you’re awareness directed there.
Old 25-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Suspended
Master
What is truth?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K94PolVJUgw