Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 21-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Speaking personally, Rachie, it took some time for the "knowing" to filter through to my consciousness. Sometimes we incarnated folks can be a bit heedless, myself heading that particular list!

My instinct though has always been to help others. Even as a schoolgirl I'd be the one in the class the others would come to for sympathy, or help, even while they also whispered about me being the "odd" one at the same time.

It took a while for my interest in spiritual things to develop - but it did, at last, and I moved quite quickly into the work after that.

It's different for each of us - but the "knowing" comes from the heart feelings, not the practical mind.

What about everybody else?

Angel Blessings to All
Old 21-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break
It's different for each of us - but the "knowing" comes from the heart feelings, not the practical mind.

What about everybody else?

Angel Blessings to All

I think that's true for me too, though I wouldn't have clicked until I read about earth angels because I didn't know about any of this stuff until then. But I always knew that I've wanted to help everyone in anyway I can, I've always been looked upon as the one to go to for pretty much everything
Old 22-10-2011, 08:36 AM
10C

Hey there,
Yes, I think our sensitivity was a big clue for me early on that I did not see things in the same way as those around me. Also I think, that I felt that I was not entirely alone, since there was always a presence looking out to guide me to and through situations in a very protective manner. Mainly guardian angels that really watch over us.
I hear you...I have times that I need to re-energize, like anyone these days. The negativity in the environment can also cause a drain...I found that Doreen Virtue's advise to EAs to sheild yourself in light before entering into a difficult situation, whether with friends, family, or co-workers, can help fend off the toxic shock. Sometimes you need to break it down by taking drastic measures. I know with fueding co-workers I came up with pot-luck luncheons to unite people in a non-competitive environment and it seemed to work wonders. The intensity of disputes died down and people were able to build other bridges to get along better. They found out they were not so different after all. The hardest relationships for me are the closest ones where you really have a hard time getting people to grow up and smell the roses. Negativity in loved ones is the hardest thing to deal with, and takes a lot more persistence. I also find that my relationships with men are usually lopsided and end once they have garnished the balance they were looking for. That is why, I always fantisize about having an EA mate, but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards. Never the less, love is always grand, who knows maybe one day! Cheers and Blessings, 10C
Old 22-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachie
It;s interesting, I know I am deep rooted to the earth and am here to help people yet I could not help anyone until I helped myself, however my boyfriend is from alien descendant and is here from being banished, he has received this information through channelling. So how come someone wouldn't know they are an earth angel? If we look into our intuition we will soon know exactly why we are here.

I can imagine if you are an aware person that it is hard to understand those that aren't aware of who they truly are. Like I can's understand how it is so hard for some people to do things i find very easy.

The thing is, personally, although i think I am an incarnated something I have been human a lot of times too... so it has taken some time for me to sift through a lot of very human past lives for me to understand that maybe some of them weren't so human.

I also think that until you have seen an elephant you have no idea they exist. If you have never heard of an incarnated angel, or a walk in, or elementals all you are going to know is that you are different to other people.

I very much feel that I am different. Not better, just different, because I struggle so much to understand people and am shocked by the way people treat each other. But how do I know that everyone else doesn't feel the same but just doesn't talk about it?

..... this all made so much sense in my head.....

I remember wanting to help people when I was small, and getting it wrong and being scorned for it. I was also bullied as a child so I think my ability to care and want to help was overridden by a need to protect myself from other people wanting to hurt me. It has only been in the last few years that I have had friends that I know I can truly trust. Maybe now I will allow myself to show my aspects as an incarnated something more.
Old 22-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Master
Personally, if there is such a thing as earth angels then I doubt they would know this. Even more so, I doubt these would come on a forum and say so. They would be too busy out in the world and humility would not allow them to accept they are E.A.'s.

Of course this is my own opinion and is not necessarily anyone else's. I have no proof of anything I say.
Old 22-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Sungirl

Does the Dalai Lama deny who he is through humility?

It's not like IE's swan around acting better than anyone else, they are just commenting in a thread that is in a forum that should be safe enough for them to do so.

Also, IE's are still human, with human feelings and human "failings".

Maybe they are not what you interpret an Incarnated Angel to be, maybe that is just a title that has been given for want of a more descriptive one.
Old 22-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Personally, if there is such a thing as earth angels then I doubt they would know this. Even more so, I doubt these would come on a forum and say so. They would be too busy out in the world and humility would not allow them to accept they are E.A.'s.

Of course this is my own opinion and is not necessarily anyone else's. I have no proof of anything I say.

I certainly respect yourself and your views, Nightspirit, and can only speak for myself in response of course, but the feeling that I'm here to do something to support and heal this world, only increases my own humility. When I first became aware of this intuitional message ... I felt like hiding under my bed, and denying everything! Spiritual encouragement and guidance was at hand, though, and we all work in ways which suit our natures. It didn't take me long to find my own work. Not everyone who is a healer does so publicly, there's much to be done behind the scenes, too.
I'm still just as "human" as the next person, and regularly fail the tests of life, or struggle with my own lower nature, just like everybody. It never affects that urge to keep on with the healing work, though. The other challenges are acknowledged, and dealt with, along the way.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 22-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Experiencer

Found an article online that explains Earth-Angels. Makes for very interesting reading.

I read the first paragraph with interest as I can relate to many things said. I have often asked The Creator to take me home, especially back when I was in the deepest depression.

I've had a couple of people tell me I could be a healer, and I enjoy helping others.

http://innerself.com/content/article...irtue-phd.html
Old 26-10-2011, 08:35 AM
10C

Light work is light work. I think the only difference is that it may be more of a sacrifice for some, more so, than EAs. It actually comes more natural for EAs, because to not do light work will drive us up the wall. If we are placed in a situation where light work is needed we must do it. It may be that those that make the bigger sacrifice are the ones for which this does not come easily and in doing so they become lighter. I also find that I am not alone by a long shot, I get so much assistance in getting things done, it seems like my angels are always facilitating the process. Mainly, I just have to put the pieces together like a puzzle. Hope that helps. By the way, EAs don't choose to be EAs, we just are. Just like any creature in the universe, no greater, no less, we work in harmony with those that guide us just like everyone else. We are also vulnerable in our ultra-sensitivity, until we learn to shield in light properly. If anything, we are usually the odd ones in a mainstream society, and nothing to be envied. No pride, but much joy. Blessings and Light,
Old 26-10-2011, 09:03 AM
mattie

Active Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
... By the way, EAs don't choose to be EAs, ...

it's a very deliberate completely voluntary choice. EAs aren't forcibly assigned here.