Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Possible Guide?

There's a recurrent character in my headworld and she's been around for months now, it's strange because no part of the mind really identifies with being female. So it doesn't really feel like "any of us".

She's taking the role of a "bartender", more of the therapist kind. The part of my mind I've assigned with the color green has talked to her before, she's a good listener, feels like a benevolent presence. She looks like a brown horse. My mind gravitated towards her again today, with the yellow part of my mind this time. It technically felt like a first meeting, she feels like a character in my imagination (that might help me understand things?)... I think she was destined to talk to yellow directly, yesterday I got what felt like a sign to me. I'll let my mind wander and see if I can figure out who she is/why my head picked the image of a horse to represent her healing presence.
Old 16-12-2018, 04:59 AM
Experiencer
It seems likely that you're seeing/feeling a guide. They can take different forms, and it can be impossible (and ultimately irrelevant) to distinguish if they're "imagined" or real. It's interesting you think of your mind in colors connected to identities, it reminds me a bit of the emotional characters in Inside Out.

Whenever I do my Journeys (readings), the first thing I pass by on my way to where I'm going is a cave wall that has moving paintings of primitive horses. I recall when I asked a guide about them, that I was told they are symbolizing healing being transferred, as horses' role in human lives is usually to be a transporter.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 17-12-2018, 03:31 PM
Master
Yep definitely could be a guide, my guides have always told me that the only reason they have ever shown themselves to me in a form is so that I would understand ... In essence, they are just light.
Old 19-12-2018, 05:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
It seems likely that you're seeing/feeling a guide. They can take different forms, and it can be impossible (and ultimately irrelevant) to distinguish if they're "imagined" or real. It's interesting you think of your mind in colors connected to identities, it reminds me a bit of the emotional characters in Inside Out.

Whenever I do my Journeys (readings), the first thing I pass by on my way to where I'm going is a cave wall that has moving paintings of primitive horses. I recall when I asked a guide about them, that I was told they are symbolizing healing being transferred, as horses' role in human lives is usually to be a transporter.

I really appreciate your reply, thank you so much! It's a relief to hear this, as so much of my reality is spent in my imagination... I couldn't leave that kind of world behind. And with Inside Out ahh I recently rewatched the movie and it was so dang relatable. The color-themed selves, much like joy also experienced frustration and even sadness, these "colors" (with certain predominant symbols that make them what they are, like Joy makes Joy... whoops! Getting a little sidetracked) (was going to say each "color" has its own set of emotions going on. I wonder if there's ever a limit?) (sidetracked...)

This is so interesting, that you resonate with horses like this! I will remember this, I'll keep that last bit in my mind
Old 19-12-2018, 05:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Yep definitely could be a guide, my guides have always told me that the only reason they have ever shown themselves to me in a form is so that I would understand ... In essence, they are just light.

Oh! Oh I think I understand this, (thought of something similar but different here, trailing off) whenever my physical form needs to feel certain things it can't understand, or even see... my mind tries to access that "file" through "metaphors"/(dreams? visions?) that make sense to me... For example, a seahorse visitor/imaginary friend takes this form because I've always found the animal appealing (at the same time, the animal carrying strong personal stories; kind of like a tailor-made symbol that carries a voice? costume a voice can slip into?) Deep insight must be shown through images bound to catch the physical form's attention? Maybe it's the way to get around the stubborn, grounded barrier? Whoops...
Old 21-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Knower

In my experience, I know a guide appearing in my dream because they feel familiar to me, like an old friend or family. It's like they're on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite get the knowledge that it's a guide until after. They're always very attractive to me in the dream, physically. But i think the attraction is the magnetism of their force, they're with me and they lead me to things and sometimes leave me to experience things in my dream that I believe I need to. It's nice to know that we're not in this alone, ya know?