Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Buddha_Betty

Hiya. Im so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you lots of love

BB xx
Old 14-08-2011, 04:20 AM
MagickMuffin

Greetings sadmummy, Glad to see you have found SF.

I am sorry you are having to experience this. These situations are never easy. Take comfort in knowing there are people here who can offer you spiritual help when you most need it.

Love and Light
Old 17-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Experiencer
Nice to meet you ;-)
Old 17-08-2011, 08:58 PM
sadmummy

thankyou all for your replies. I got the call last wednesday my baby had Edwards disease,there is no cure, baby would either die inside me or not long after birth suffering. It broke my heart,I never screamed so loud in my life. On the tuesday we went into hospital and they stopped the baby's heart, It was the most horrendous thing to do,I wanted my baby so,so much. Then on this saturday after 7 hours of labour I had my baby,for a few minutes I held my angel and I was a mummy again, telling the baby how sorry I was and how wanted and loved it was,just feel so guilty,angry,upset. No one could tell me after all my scans if my baby was a boy or girl which is upsetting me more,saying I have to wait for results to find out in 2 weeks.wish the pain would go away but I know ill never get over this, I was given a baby with no chance,I couldnt help my baby and it'll hurt me forever.
Old 17-08-2011, 09:00 PM
tragblack

I'm sorry to hear about this. Sending Light.
Old 17-08-2011, 09:22 PM
sadmummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I’m sorry you are having to go through finding out this about your pregnancy & it is obvious that this news isn't what you would choose. If you want to have another child it might be to your advantage at 39 to go ahead & terminate this unviable pregnancy. I know this is a tough decision to make for you, but KNOW you are supported by countless others.

Reach out to the support of the many lightworkers around the planet for support in this trying time. Their loving energy is there for you 24/7. Also reach out to your spiritual team for support & guidance. You have to ask as they can’t interfere.

mattie what do I do to get help from the spirtual team? I need some hope,something to make me believe things will be ok one day, im so scared of going through this again but my heart aches for my baby.please help
Old 18-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Moon Willow

Just remember that what ever decisions that you have had to make you have made them with love in your heart - so they are the right ones.

Love, light and blessings,
Moony x x x
Old 18-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Master
Sadmummy, there are almost two thousand people in here supporting you with their thoughts and energies.
Old 18-08-2011, 04:34 PM
glenos

And here's another. God Bless you Beautifulmummy.
Old 18-08-2011, 09:05 PM
ELLEN DOHERTY62

you are in all of our thoughts and prayers. we wish you strengh to cope in the times ahead ellen x