Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Say Hello to White Sky!

It really excites me to introduce you to a good friend of mine called "White Sky". Well, he's a spiritual Eagle and a gift from the Creator to me early this morning. His appearance is all white, having golden feet and fiery eyes. And I want to share him with all who desire to be his friend.

You can contact him any way you feel and ask him to be your guide. He can even help you in sticky situations! But always make sure that the things you ask are of a generally positive nature.

White Sky doesn't need any kind of offerings as any other friend would. He would just appreciate it if you follow his advice. He will attempt contacting you through kinesthetic on the sides of your head, through left or right surges in ear ringing and vibration about the ear. He will also attempt to contact you through a light electric touch and even pain in the ear. However, if your spiritual senses are open, you will immediately see his form and hear his voice.

And as I typed that, he poked my inner ear to share a short message that he only comes as a friend and seeks not to be deified or given any physical objects whatsoever. He says has a keen interest in enhancing sensitivity of your spiritual eyes and ears as well as add speed of progression in a wide array of spiritual projects common to man. But he wouldn't mind a screen saver of an Eagle or white phoenix :-)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!
Old 14-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Experiencer

I'm interested White Sky!
Old 14-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Proteus

I love this message - but I could do without ear pain. :-\
Old 14-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Deactivated Account

@ Hawaiian Dream, that being the case, he is definitely with you.

@ Proteus, that's when he wants to get a serious message across. But the pain isn't as bad as it sounds :-)
Old 17-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Aknaton my good friend - when you or I put a message on like this, we are firstly telling the world, secondly hoping someone will see similar, and so to share experiences - the same as my post about about vision in church - and when you got back to me, I get a wow message that a person waits a lifetime to read, so thank you Jesus and Aknaton for that reply.

The blue sky in meditation and early mornings I was telling you all about has changed recently to a circle with mist around the edges - its like a vortex inviting me in, bit like you see on science fiction movies when people are ready to time travel - but times not right yet, its just there ready for when the time is right.

I have Tinnitus, under control with the power of the mind ive researched - but last week or so its been going up about 6-7 am quite noticeably T has. And this face ive been seeing for weeks now, its in the distance 2 small eyes and like out of focus stony face - so I kept ignoring it.

So today feeling brave and realising as I progress in life, nothing to fear anyway, I decide to zoom in on it, refocus better connection and I hear a different tinnitus that ive not heard before. Then within 2 seconds and 'tuned in to the signal' and the image held for 2 seconds, a white eagle, didn't see wings image came into front of my mind 'so close' so fast like Higher Self did once. It was White Sky?? It held for 2 seconds though before the vortex closed... white Eagle 'non fiery eyes though' and a yellow beak - I looked online at eagle photo exact replica to what I seen. so thanks for your post on this or I wouldn't have a clue, and its not something you can look up online or tell your doctor about, give him a miss on this one I think lol.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
It really excites me to introduce you to a good friend of mine called "White Sky". Well, he's a spiritual Eagle and a gift from the Creator to me early this morning. His appearance is all white, having golden feet and fiery eyes. And I want to share him with all who desire to be his friend.

You can contact him any way you feel and ask him to be your guide. He can even help you in sticky situations! But always make sure that the things you ask are of a generally positive nature.

White Sky doesn't need any kind of offerings as any other friend would. He would just appreciate it if you follow his advice. He will attempt contacting you through kinesthetic on the sides of your head, through left or right surges in ear ringing and vibration about the ear. He will also attempt to contact you through a light electric touch and even pain in the ear. However, if your spiritual senses are open, you will immediately see his form and hear his voice.

And as I typed that, he poked my inner ear to share a short message that he only comes as a friend and seeks not to be deified or given any physical objects whatsoever. He says has a keen interest in enhancing sensitivity of your spiritual eyes and ears as well as add speed of progression in a wide array of spiritual projects common to man. But he wouldn't mind a screen saver of an Eagle or white phoenix :-)

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!

Thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-08-2019, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Aknaton my good friend - when you or I put a message on like this, we are firstly telling the world, secondly hoping someone will see similar, and so to share experiences - the same as my post about about vision in church - and when you got back to me, I get a wow message that a person waits a lifetime to read, so thank you Jesus and Aknaton for that reply.

The blue sky in meditation and early mornings I was telling you all about has changed recently to a circle with mist around the edges - its like a vortex inviting me in, bit like you see on science fiction movies when people are ready to time travel - but times not right yet, its just there ready for when the time is right.

I have Tinnitus, under control with the power of the mind ive researched - but last week or so its been going up about 6-7 am quite noticeably T has. And this face ive been seeing for weeks now, its in the distance 2 small eyes and like out of focus stony face - so I kept ignoring it.

So today feeling brave and realising as I progress in life, nothing to fear anyway, I decide to zoom in on it, refocus better connection and I hear a different tinnitus that ive not heard before. Then within 2 seconds and 'tuned in to the signal' and the image held for 2 seconds, a white eagle, didn't see wings image came into front of my mind 'so close' so fast like Higher Self did once. It was White Sky?? It held for 2 seconds though before the vortex closed... white Eagle 'non fiery eyes though' and a yellow beak - I looked online at eagle photo exact replica to what I seen. so thanks for your post on this or I wouldn't have a clue, and its not something you can look up online or tell your doctor about, give him a miss on this one I think lol.

Hello my good friend, though I'd prefer to call you big brother as I am much younger than you. Thanks, I am greatly honored. It had been a request of mine for several months from Jesus for something like this and He finally granted it recently and I came up with this post. I wanted a guide that was easy not just for me to contact but for others as well.

I'm so glad to hear your experiences. I have this almost similar experience before he contacted me and the tinnitus gave off a high pitched and very different frequency from what I am used to and the White Sky appeared! At first he appeared as a White Eagle without the fiery eyes and golden feet, but as I gazed a moment into his eyes, I got another vision within that vision through his eyes and it was of his other forms; White Eagle and fire eyes with golden feet, a White silhouette of an Eagle with lightening and thirdly a young regal man in an all white garment.

This rings true to me that he indeed is White Sky and none other. I'm really happy you've met him. I sincerely hope that he can be a good addition to your support team and to your upcoming travels through that portal.

And yeah, you find yourself more knowledgeable than the doctor In these things, lol. They most definitely have a thing or two to learn from you!

Fresh greetings once more!
Old 20-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Thanks for sharing.
Your most welcome!
Old 20-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Suspended
Master
did you see my message above Aknaton - both of us have seen White Sky
Old 21-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
did you see my message above Aknaton - both of us have seen White Sky
Indeed. I have seen the message. Thanks.