Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Master
Interactive Tarot Challenge

For this challenge, you ask a question to some part of your life you would like insight into.

The next person (if anyone wants to join me) can answer the question the previous person posed, additionally asking their own question which they also answer. Alternatively, they can simply ask their own question, if they're not comfortable answering the previous person's question.

You can pull as many cards as you feel to answer the questions.

The aim is to come up with a question each day. If no-one else is interested, I'll just carry on myself.

So ...

Where am I now on my life's journey?

Infinite Visions Tarot - 6 of Wands + 9 of Swords

I'm having success in controlling negative mindsets and not letting anxious thoughts control my life.
Old 20-12-2019, 08:52 AM
Master
What in my life do I need to let go of now?

I need to let go of negative thoughts borne from loss which prevents me from stepping out of my comfort zone to explore new and exciting future possibilities.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:57 AM
Master
Isn't this the same as what we do in "Tarot Practice thread"??
Old 20-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Master
Um, no, not really. This is for people who want to explore questions about themselves, it's more along the lines of self-improvement. Similar to the Tarot Challenges that are done on a monthly basis.

I probably didn't make it clear. My intention is for people to ask questions they would find helpful to their personal development. For example, the first question I asked myself "where am I now on my life journey" is for self-exploration. The next person, if they choose to participate, draws cards for the same question for themselves if they find the question helpful to them. They then ask a question that is pertinent to their own self-development, which they answer, and then the next person draws cards to answer that same question for themselves if they choose, and so on.

I was trying to think of an insightful Tarot Challenge but it was difficult as they are all monthly ones, and given we are towards the end of the month, I thought I or anyone else who wanted to participate, could ask a question each day (same as the monthly challenge) and continue it as necessary.

The difference is you decide what question you want to ask for self-improvement, and then answer it yourself. You're not asking someone to do a reading for you. Then the next person can choose to do a reading for themselves based on the previous person's question, or if they aren't comfortable with that particular question for whatever reason, they can choose their own question, and so on.

Sorry for the confusion. Hope that makes more sense.
Old 20-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Master
Ah, okay. Now I get it :) Thank you for explaining!
Old 20-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Master
Okay, I'm playing, using Wildwood Tarot which deviates from traditional Tarot.

What in my life do I need to let go of now?
9 Swords dedication - Strength - Ace Cups Waters of Life

Doing things in an unfocused scattered fashion, adapting myself too much to my environment and staying in my comfort-zone too much and staying inactive.

How can I overcome this fear that is holding me back to manifest?
7 Pents Healing - Lovers - Star - 4 Pents Protection

Not rushing but taking time to really get into alignment and heartspace until I feel so inspired to move forward that I then can while feeling safe. And feel that I AM protected, that I AM safe. But I need to get into the heartspace continually and really feel my Soul calling.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Master
How can I overcome a fear that is holding me back to manifest?

Get a grip of my emotions, hahahaha! I need to really value what makes me happy emotionally, and when I'm too scared to do something, remember why I'm wanting to do it.

How can I develop more patience when dealing with people or situations that I find trying?

Rather than being impulse and flying off the handle, I need to look at things more rationally and try and find a balance to work within. (Or alternatively, turn to drugs, hahahaha!)
Old 23-12-2019, 12:47 AM
Master
What actions can I take to promote better relationships?

Be loving, joyful and spontaneous, whilst being a good communicator who is honest and fair in dealings with others.
Old 23-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Master

What actions can I take to promote better relationships?
4 of Pentacles rev, Knight of Cups.

Something in this 4 of Pentacles rev tells me that not only is it about being willing to be more vulnerable, but it is literally also in learning to be a better listener. Knight of Cups suggests to me that it's time to "do" more things with friends- ie stop having text- /phone-based friendships, and do old fashioned spending quality time together stuff. This'll be easier after I move :)

Q: What's a key lesson I learned in 2019 that will really help me out in 2020?

oh god

9 of Cups, The Moon, The Star rev

I 'get' these cards so much. The latter two are how I've felt for much of the past 6 years - uncertain, like I was floundering - and I poured a lot of energy out in the hope that it would take me to a better place, assuming that hard effort would equal results. What I forgot - but fortunately DID learn in 2019 - was that I've had everything I ever critically needed or wanted to make me happy all along. It wasn't in the big flashy things I felt I needed to be happy. It was the basic foundations, like your friends, your family, and being around social support that was really important. I was so much more at peace with life when I stopped "wanting more" and started being more happy and grateful for the little things, content to embrace who I was (flaws and all). Happiness truly is a state of mind.
Old 24-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Master
[b]What's a key lesson I learned in 2019 that will really help me out in 2020?

Wheel of Fortune + Queen of Cups

Hahahaha. The Tarot is so damn funny at times. I learned to control my emotions during a very difficult time of constant ups and downs, rather than allowing my emotions to overrun my life and make things worse.

What is my main challenge at the moment?
Has it been worth it? To assess what I've achieved thus far, and work out if I'm still on the right path to achieve the financial independence and the level of stability I would like.