Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-11-2019, 03:34 AM
Pathfinder
Am I affecting my dead brother

Is me being sad affecting my brothers journey? I’m in need of healing if anyone out there that could take some time to please send me some love light and healing please. I’m very lost. I lost my twin brother August 31st. Take a look at my other threads for a detailed understanding. I’m trying to find healing in any way that I can. Reiki healing I just can’t find anyone in my area but going to find someone local and give it a shot. ....a lot of people on this forum have helped heal me in a sense of helping me understand parts of existence that I never thought of and it’s very comforting. I honestly know that I will never be ok I mean I’ll be fine but you know what I mean I’ll never be ok that I lost him BUT I’ll be alright ...what I really need to know is that he is ok. I haven’t had any connection with him since he passed. We just had a birthday October 3rd still nothing I miss my twin joe I feel so empty and I think if I knew he was ok and we will for sure sure meet each other again then maybe I wouldn’t feel so empty and hopeless. Am I affecting him I’m his next journey if I’m heart broken?
Old 06-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Administrator
Grief is a very personal thing it has many stages that you have to go through.
Your twin passed. when he did he would go into Healing in the spirit world.or as some people call it Sleep state.
you feeling like you do wont hold him back he will go on.and in time you will see that.
Time is the thing here grief can take a long time.what you are looking for is Validation that he is ok. take it from me he is his sorrow is how it has affected you.
You need to give yourself time to process everything that has gone on.and work your way through your grief.

Namaste
Old 06-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Pathfinder
Native spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Grief is a very personal thing it has many stages that you have to go through.
Your twin passed. when he did he would go into Healing in the spirit world.or as some people call it Sleep state.
you feeling like you do wont hold him back he will go on.and in time you will see that.
Time is the thing here grief can take a long time.what you are looking for is Validation that he is ok. take it from me he is his sorrow is how it has affected you.
You need to give yourself time to process everything that has gone on.and work your way through your grief.

Namaste

Thank you again native spirit💕 you’re so kind. Do you think he is in healing because he was an addict? And if that’s the case then my father might be in healing with him? They both had their own demons my dad drank for years and my dear brother followed his footsteps breaks my heart. My eyes are swollen today from all my tears last night. I am going through grieving. I learned there are steps to grieving. I think I’m still in depression stage. I go thru what ifs and anger at him but I cannot be angry at him bc I love him so much and I understand he had a disease that took over him. It’s acceptance I don’t think I can ever do. I mean I know he is gone but I don’t think I can accept it until I know know we will meet again. It would be closure for me I think.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:52 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Thank you again native spirit💕 you’re so kind. Do you think he is in healing because he was an addict? And if that’s the case then my father might be in healing with him? They both had their own demons my dad drank for years and my dear brother followed his footsteps breaks my heart. My eyes are swollen today from all my tears last night. I am going through grieving. I learned there are steps to grieving. I think I’m still in depression stage. I go thru what ifs and anger at him but I cannot be angry at him bc I love him so much and I understand he had a disease that took over him. It’s acceptance I don’t think I can ever do. I mean I know he is gone but I don’t think I can accept it until I know know we will meet again. It would be closure for me I think.

Hi again LibrsTaurusEnergy23,It sounds to me like you are going through the grieving process.In my experience through grieving,you go through stages.First depression, then anger, then what if's finally acceptance. Take care of yourself. You WILL get through this eventually.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Administrator
When we pass if we are ill or addicted.or passed by our own hands we go into Healing in the spirit world,
some people have suffered before they passed .other pass so quick they have to adjust to where they are.
there is no Blame in the spirit world just peace and Love

Namaste