Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
Do you see the world we live in? Sorry, it is very offensive
seeing people imagining all those shiny , beautiful names for themselves,
hiding behind words like "spiritual name"...like someone gave that
exactly that name to you,and you didn't make that up yourself.

To reveal top secret to you ,we are all one. So you are not special , never will be ,you are just one part of us ..

Zov,
I am intrigued that you believe your beliefs should be respected and no one else. I wonder why that is? Is it because you are so insecure within yourself? Does that make it easier to be insulting to others? I mean what better way to insult someone than to call them a liar. In effect you called everyone who chose to share their spiritual name with us, a liar. I find that offensive, but this is an open forum and everyone is allowed their own opinion, even you. So while I don't agree with you I also will not call you a name or make fun of your beliefs.

I hope you have a wonderful stay here on SF.

Peace and Light,
SpiritCarrier
Old 27-03-2012, 07:04 AM
hawkmoth65

It hadn't occured to me that White Warrior's name might be considered offensive until I read this thread,I just saw it and his avatar as a historical reference and nothing more.Even then,shouldn't a member's conduct be judged as more relevant than his/her name?

After all,some people might see me as a mere irritating insect continually bumping into their bedside lamp on a sultry summer night?
Old 27-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Ambermay

I like what hawkmoth said. Very good observation.

I myself don't see guides or spirits who would give me name.
So, but I saw from this thread that most people have their spiritual names.

Like I said before I have a name for my subconscious, and I gave it myself like just a secret name between myself and my other self...

My birth first name translated to English means 'Hope'.

But what about a spiritual name? I never thought of it.

Why don't I invent it myself? What about...
'Nalah' for example (don't know what that means and even if word like that exists, it just came to my head because I like the sound.)

Or, even better - could someone of you give me spiritual name? I know that some of you here are psychics.
Is this possible that you suggest some names and I see how it sounds to me and choose?
Old 27-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Suspended
I reckon White Warrior gave me my spiritual name last night in chat.

tit squash

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA - I'm still chortling away over that.

If you don't understand, don't worry - you had to be there.
Old 27-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I reckon White Warrior gave me my spiritual name last night in chat.

tit squash

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA - I'm still chortling away over that.

If you don't understand, don't worry - you had to be there.

LOVELY~
It sounds more like an anagram, but then it has to be a 'tit squach'
Old 27-03-2012, 12:53 PM
MorningMist

Zov, did you forget to drink your juice this morning?

Need a hug? *hug*

MM
Old 27-03-2012, 01:22 PM
CNC

Before I really payed attention to a lot of this stuff I remember I had a vivid lucid dream. During the end, while I was snapping out of it, a lady, dressed in a nice white dress/robe was right in my face saying a name over and over again. Each time a little louder. I remembered the name (at the time) and googled it with no luck, couldn't find anything on it and that was that.

I no longer remember it, really should keep a journal of this stuff :( I guess that could have been a spiritual name. I remember it was a womens name though so if thats the case (being a man myself) I would have to say if my spirit is female then I am definetily a lesbian...well 95% lesbian, that guy that played Thor I found strangly attractive, lol.

Just having a little fun, figured the topic could use another upbeat post :)
Old 27-03-2012, 01:25 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
Before I really payed attention to a lot of this stuff I remember I had a vivid lucid dream. During the end, while I was snapping out of it, a lady, dressed in a nice white dress/robe was right in my face saying a name over and over again. Each time a little louder. I remembered the name (at the time) and googled it with no luck, couldn't find anything on it and that was that.

I no longer remember it, really should keep a journal of this stuff :( I guess that could have been a spiritual name. I remember it was a womens name though so if thats the case (being a man myself) I would have to say if my spirit is female then I am definetily a lesbian...well 95% lesbian, that guy that played Thor I found strangly attractive, lol.

Just having a little fun, figured the topic could use another upbeat post :)

LOL

Love ya, CNC

MM
Old 27-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Knower
I don't believe Spiritual names are methods of hiding our true selves nor do I believe that we create them for egotistical reasons. I believe spiritual names are given to us because of our spiritual capabilities, i think that they are created to guide us into a greater level of spiritualism which this forum is designed for. We are all here to learn about spiritualism or guide others into greater spiritual understanding.

So what is so offensive about giving ourselves a spiritual name if that's what our hearts or guides tell us? There's nothing wrong about them and they don't hurt any body. I don't actually know if I have a spiritual name, for all I know it could be Dezzymandius which is the alias I put myself under on the Internet. But I am very open to the idea of having one. If a guide came to me and told me my spiritual name I would no doubt accept it happily.

Would you call yourself spiritual person? Do you have beliefs that you would like others to accept whether they believe the same things or not? Acceptance of others makes things so much easier for this society. Just because society is full of sceptics, trolls and ( forgive me but ) haterz, doesn't mean that ridiculing someone's belief is acceptable. Why would you want to follow the path of those who choose to spend their time finding ways to offend others. I'm not insulting you or saying you're a bad person , I just can't see why you feel the need to ridicule these people when all they're trying to do is discuss something spiritually important to them.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:37 PM
MorningMist

Well said, Dezzymandius.

I think sometimes people have a bit of an 'off' day and find fault with whatever's nearby (threatened ego)....and then there are those who are striving to understand but, as with many things in life, have times where they take 2 steps forward, and 3 back.

All part of the learning experience :)

Again, well said!

Hugs
MM