Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude
So what exactly is their mission? We all have guardians, but we
all have free will which sort of makes the guardians useless?

Um, kinda, yeah, lol ...yeah, one advised me clearly....directly like a sarcastic,
New Yorker, I mean it...I kept saying, 'but, but, but..' and she said, "Go ...see for yourself...", with a 'whatever' wave of her hand...
she knows me by now!

She was right....stupid waste of my time...
If going within, meditating and staying open....writing...whatever. is not your thing... you could think about your desire to
meet your guide(s), for a long time, and strongly...you can ask for them to
come to you in a dream....another way to try to find out more.
They are no big deal...like a friend but not exactly, cuz it's their job.
Maybe if I was a sweeter person, mine would be a sweeter guide? LOLOLOLOL...oh gee.

They are like a wise friend, that advises, but is still there when you do the stupid things anyway...it's a job like any other on the Other Side...
you could be any thing over there....being a Guide was a stupid choice in my opinion.
Pretty dry, boring or keeps you on your toes if you have the wrong person, like an idiot
that never listens ...hahahahahaha...I mean it!

That's my input.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-03-2019, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Um, kinda, yeah, lol ...yeah, one advised me clearly....directly like a sarcastic,
New Yorker, I mean it...I kept saying, 'but, but, but..' and she said, "Go ...see for yourself...", with a 'whatever' wave of her hand...
she knows me by now!

She was right....stupid waste of my time...
If going within, meditating and staying open....writing...whatever. is not your thing... you could think about your desire to
meet your guide(s), for a long time, and strongly...you can ask for them to
come to you in a dream....another way to try to find out more.
They are no big deal...like a friend but not exactly, cuz it's their job.
Maybe if I was a sweeter person, mine would be a sweeter guide? LOLOLOLOL...oh gee.

They are like a wise friend, that advises, but is still there when you do the stupid things anyway...it's a job like any other on the Other Side...
you could be any thing over there....being a Guide was a stupid choice in my opinion.
Pretty dry, boring or keeps you on your toes if you have the wrong person, like an idiot
that never listens ...hahahahahaha...I mean it!

That's my input.

I didn't quite understood what you wanted to say until "They are like your friends", sorry about that. Can you reiterate please?

Most people are not aware of having spirit guides and most of them don't discuss with them, so most people don't know about their existence and ignore them. Still people act by their own will and choices, the spirit guides can't do anything to stop them, but just watch. So what exactly is their mission ? Lay back and eat popcorn while watching someone screwing up his/her life?
Old 13-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Knower
hi i got a question for here, you see where people want or ask for their soulmate, its like spirit guides hear that request and go to your soulmate that you've not met yet and discuss things like are we ready for each other then it seems as if we randomly meet out of nowhere. it seems the spirit guides are very active here for getting soulmates to meet. i wont even mention twinflame yet for that could be year's away or many life times as they say which is very annoying while you think about it lol i remember texting a friend year's ago and she said she had my spirit guide sitting on the end of her bed, so it seems they do move around and work with other spirit guides to help bring friends or soulmates closer, I think that's how it works, is that true?
Old 13-03-2019, 08:53 PM
Pathfinder

When 2 people discuss, does the spirit guide of person A interact with spirit guide of person B? Are they gossiping? Can spirit guide of person A get in conflict with spirit guide of person B by trying to protect them if the 2 persons get in an argument?
Old 13-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Administrator
People who are spiritually aware will know about guides, guides are helpers from the spirit world they help on your spiritual journey,
speaking to lost loved ones is normal and it can draw them close to you.spirit are aware of what we are going through and they can see and hear us.
you can also ask them to come to you in your Dreams.
Yes we have free will and spirit will not interfere in your life they will watch but they cant tell you how to live your life.

Namaste
Old 13-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Pathfinder

So how will they help with the spiritual path if most of the people are unaware of them and don't get to discuss with their spirit guides? What exactly is the spirit guide mission if most of them are ignored and can't influence life in the way of assuring that someone doesen't move from programmed life path?
Old 13-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Administrator
I Know who my spirit guide is he has been with me since i was born I am a medium I connect to spirit. my guide has been my biggest support and helper
not everyone is unaware of their spiritual path, we are all different so we see things differently.
I would advise you to go to a spiritualist church and watch a mediumship development class for yourself.
you will find more answers to your questions there.and give you a better understanding of spirituality.

Namaste
Old 13-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Knower
oddly enough, we already know the answer's, ive seen it so many times where people say 'go within' regular meditation and walks through forest and all that sort of talk. your higher self knows. apparently while we are here at 3rd dimension earthly life we have forgotten and lost that connection to the energy source so it's like a forgotten memory hard to find. that's what ive learnt from my research over the years. there's so much to learn yeah i seem to have adventure style dreams lately, but it's probably cause i like walking and long distance running though.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude
So what exactly is their mission? We all have guardians, but we all have free will which sort of makes the guardians useless?

Hi Claude,

As a young woman, I had the same questions, as free will is essential to our chosen experiences on this particular plane of reality (Earth). So, I asked the angels one time, I was about 25 and just beginning to understand spirituality.

I specifically asked my angels/guides if they were allowed to make decisions for me, as I was at a crossroads about a difficult situation. This is what I heard them say: "We can not make decisions for you, that is your responsibility, but we can protect you from some of the consequences of those decisions."

Basically, I was being told that free will is honored in all our decisions, but the consequences may not be as severe if we ask for help once a decision is made.

I hope this helps.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 14-03-2019, 12:30 AM
Guide

Spiritual guides offer advice, make suggestions, sometimes answer questions. They can clarify your quandaries, and help explain how things work. They will not, however, fix things for you, nor keep you from doing whatever you please.

Yes, we have free will to be just as bone-headed or enlightened as we like, but guides are, indeed, like dear friends who hope to influence us toward the latter. They may warn us of possible repercussions, and offer better ideas, but the decisions are all ours to make.