Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-03-2019, 06:17 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Also, I wanted to contact them but I am afraid not to be malevolent entities disguised as guides, how can someone differentiate? Do all people on this Planet have guides?
I have found that guides tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. They never tell you what to do only give advice for you to either act on or ignore. They won’t tell you the secrets of the universe or how your life will play out. If you ask them a question they cannot answer they will just stay quiet.

Things pretending to be your guides are forceful and tell you what to do. They may act kind at first but will get increasingly angry if you ignore them or go against what they tell you.

True guides only carry love within their hearts no matter who they are watching over. And yes I would say everyone has guides, however many are not connected with theirs.
Old 17-03-2019, 09:54 PM
Knower
This is really interesting crystalqueen.
I agree guides won't give you the secrets to the Universe. You have to become a spiritual master to be trusted with those.

I contacted my guide before but had some interference from other entities that told me what I wanted to hear.

The best way I found is automatic writing. Just sit and write, and let it flow freeform through you. Don't worry so much about grammar.

I did that but still was hearing what I wanted to hear, and some of what I did not want to hear. So it just takes practice.

The Angels Oasis playlist is a great place to start learning about angels and guides:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y...jW1592bRuj8Iyg
Old 17-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus
I'm nothing special, it just takes time and effort, plus a burning passion to ask the right questions and find your answers, John Smith1013 =]

You can always try the internet first to get interpretations on the universal symbols that generally show up in your dreams. I like the symbol interpretations on whats-your-sign.com and I found ever since reading Jung's book 'Dreams' (2002) it's easier to understand my dreams and the symbology both in them and out in real life. I use dream interpretation for waking life too if anything odd appears or there are recurring symbols popping up.

When first recording your dreams it's like reading a new fiction novel where you're unfamiliar with the author's writing style, the characters, the plot. You don't necessarily understand what's going on at first but the more you read, the more you engage with the novel, try to understand what's going on, in your head, you begin to connect the dots and understand. Dreams are similar and all that's missing is your willingness to engage.

Another tip, which is relevant to this thread is you can try a guided meditation, meet with your guides and ask them to help you understand a dream.

Best of luck!

Thank you for the advice, I guess I just have to tune in more, and keep practicing and keep asking :)
Hope everything becomes clear someday, I’ve been asking for answers to a question that has been seriously bothering me, and I’m so tired of not knowing what’s going on or what to do or what to think, I keep asking and getting these vague answers from guides and angels like “change your perspective” or “look at the bigger picture” etc. but how do I even know where to start? But what’s interesting is when I’m not asking for answers, a lot of interesting signs will show up and although they don’t seem to give a “right away clear answer” they do seem to have more interesting meanings. For instance I was sitting at the parking lot one day morning before work, and it was in a very large office, there were thousands of cars in that parking lot, in a very urban setting next to a extremely busy highway, yet there was two bunnies that appeared out of nowhere and it came running right towards me, staring at me for awhile and then left. And when I got off work there was another one! Three rabbits in one day and in a very very unlikely and odd place/setting. Now to me personally rabbit is a representation for a very specific person, but I’m still not sure the message it brings. I just hope one day everything can make sense, because it’s grtting more and more heavy.

And I know they say only you know the meaning of the messages you get, and that just use your intuition to interpret the message. Yes indeed I get the feeling that it brings a special message, but that’s all. Just a feeling that it’s a message. But I don’t KNOW what message. I don’t know if I’m too stupid to understand it or what, but I am definitely more than willing to engage but I still don’t get anything clear.

Just the other day I asked for a clear sign that I can understand, the sign was a little bird that almost immediately came my way after asking, but I can’t even find the specific breed for that bird so I can’t even look up the meaning.
To be honest, I have asked for the most important answer to my question and I did get a very very clear and straight forward answer. (It was a yes or no question) but not much has changed ever since and it’s getting irritating because I don’t have all the time to wait. I need to see something happening or what kind of situation I’m really in. I also keep getting signs that tells me to be patient, but to be honest, for somethings, I can’t just wait. There is no time. And I think it will be worse the longer I be “patient”.

I must be missing or overlooking somethings.