Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

How to use law of attraction and how to change to a successful mindset

Without a real desire to actually succeed with anything you will fail. You might make a few steps forward if you “try” but the hard challenges life will put you through and put you outside of your comfort zone... will make most people quit. If you have both feet between the door and not fully committed to whatever your goal is your ship will sink halfway, you need to go all in. I am that kind of person that believes 99.9% of us human can and only should focus on one thing at a time.

In this article I will share with you for free important knowledge of how to direct your energy into making more money and grow as a human. I do not claim to be a Guru nor would I ever do but these advise has come from my mentors that are very successful and through my own trial and error.

In this article I will take up

1. How your brain is structure and basic functions and how emotions affect your brain.

2.Why you want to be in a positive energetic state

3.How to stay in an energetic state by taking action and how to make a simple change in your mindset to make whatever outcome a success and how this will benefit you.

Understand Your Brain

It is very important to have a basic understanding how your brain works and a bit about human psychology, especially how we humans interact socially. I will talk more about some cool things about that later on but will stick to the topic for now. To make this very simple, the brain is categorized into 3 parts, the reptile brain, the mammal brain and the primate brain. Over the course of evolution we developed the primate brain which is the outer layer of the brain which is what most people think of when they imagine what a brain looks like.

1. Reptile brain ( basic needs and flight or fight mode ).
2. Mammal Brain ( basic social interactions, nurturing, emotions )
3. Primate brain ( further advanced developments of what the other brains do and this is what makes us human )

The front part of the primate brain is called the Frontal lobes which is the most advanced part of our brain. If you take your palm and place it on your forehead, you have now located your frontal lobes. This is what separates us from the monkeys and all other species. This is the part of the brain you want to use the most, higher activity in this part of the brain results in higher intellectual thinking. The neurons in your brain acts as a circuit, and as you do something repeatedly…That same circuit in your head fires again and again… and it strengthens that particular connection in the process. So in other words the more you use it the smarter you get.

So the question you might wonder is how do you increase activity in your frontal lobes the most advanced portion of your brain.

The answer is the amygdala. There is a very special part in the brain that acts like a light switch and it’s called the Amygdala. It is a small almond shape like part in your brain located at your temples ( take both of your hands and place your thumb in your ear and the middle finger at the corner of your eye and let the point finger naturally fall down, there is your amygdala. You have two amygdala one for each side of the brain.

The Amygdala works like this, when your brain sense danger, the amygdala clicks backwards and your reptile brain ( flight or fight mode ) kicks in. If you are experiencing something you enjoy the amygdala is clicking forward, this will send the energy forward activating the neurons in your frontal lobes, creating new circuits and strengthening the connections. As a result of this you are rewarded with pleasurable emotions. Pleasurable feelings are a by product of higher frontal lobe activity.

When you are feeling positive emotions the amygdala is switched forward and you will be operating at a higher level.

An important not YET AGAIN is that the neurons in your brain acts as a circuit, and as you do something repeatedly…That same circuit in your head fires again and again… and it strengthens that particular connection in the process. This means if you are allowing yourself to spend most of your day in depression, victimizing yourself, these patterns becomes more and more your natural state.

I hope you can see how this can be bad for you in every aspect of your life, business, love life and socially. On the opposite if you have decided to change your life and feel excited, inspired or passionate, you are going to create more of that. Now let me ask you this, would you want to start a business with someone who victimize them self or with someone who is passionate.

Life is about growth. Keep up with it or be left behind.

How to use the Law of Attraction the right way.

The law of attraction exist but people spend all the time imagining but take no real action, even when the opportunity present itself. In order to materialize money ( or anything ) you have to take action. Life gives you plenty of opportunities but if you don’t act upon them your results will be disappointing. What most people want often means taking action = getting out of your comfort zone.

I want you to think of when you feel that you are the most alive. It is when you have challenged your self, something you might have been scared of to do but you did it anyway. You conquered your fear and did it anyway and you are rewarded with pleasurable emotions. You become alive… you open up., this is the direct result of when you accept life for what it is….growth. You will always desire growth, believe me that’s why you are here.

A lot of people feel a lot of resistance to be taking action. I want you to remember that it’s not about wining or loosing, if this is the kind of mindset you go after you have set yourself up for failure. Change your mindset instead of a competitive nature to simply enjoying the process, each step that I take, each thing I bock off my to do list today is one step closer to my dream life. If you see as each action that I take is a win no matter what the outcome, you will always have this wonderful feeling of joy and momentum. The neediness and all other low vibration energies ” or mindset” just vanish.

You will ooze life and radiate value and people will be drawn to you, they want to be you. I will have to write 20 pages in order to explain this, just try it and see for your self. Set up a list to do things today in order to achieve my dream life ” that you most likely already have mapped out for yourself” and every action you take that you have told yourself that I am gonna do today is a win, no outcome except you actually doing it….. oh boy you will be walking on clouds.

I will make an example with dating because it’s the easiest way I can think of at this moment. Goal: I want to find a partner. Today my goal is to go outside and start a conversation with 10 people. No outcome expected. Simply by starting a conversation with 10 different people you have achieved your goal, this gives you a feeling of momentum. Next is advancing the goal I am gonna ask one person I like for a phone number. Notice it’s not about actually getting the number, only to ask for it, once again we are creating momentum. Do this and each week look at the results you will be amazed. When you do this you are not needing anything from the other person ” you stop being needy and creepy” and offer value.

…..Success is a by product of Value creation…

The secret when it comes to success is to offer value. Don’t go for the "direct sale mentality" buy this buy this buy this...., it’s like asking a girl you just met on the street wanna go to my place? What do you think is gonna happen, you will get rejected, instead offer value and take her phone number. Do the same with your goals in life, don’t be needy, offer value and abundance will flow.

6 steps to achieve your goals on in life.

“ Wherever attention goes energy flows and results shows “ said by Dan Lok

1. Set your goals. Don’t type it in your mobile, take out a pen and paper and write it down. Be specific in your goals, meaning making more money is too vague. Make it specific for example 1 million in a year.

2. Now “reverse engineer” your goal. How much do I need to make each month in order to achieve this, how much do I need to earn each week. Last but not least your daily goals what do I need to do today to move a few steps closer to my goal.

3. What Do I need to do and to focus on to achieve my goal, what kind of skills do I need to upgrade

4. Make yourself see that goal in front of you every day, put it in your office, fridge door…. you want to be reminded of your goal everyday.

5. Imagine yourself already having it, better yet for example you want a specific car, go out and test drive it. Really feel it, take it in.

6. Focus on 1-2 goals at a time.

I know that sometimes moving forward is very hard and can be very scary. Just know that you will always be your biggest enemy.

I hope you found this article that I wrote of interest and benefited from it. This is what I have found that works in this material world to manifest. Desire+action (50/50) make sure to comment on your point of view and hopefully I can learn from you too! I'd like to link my blog since I write most of this stuff there, since it takes too much time to write it every where!

Checkout my blog http://gomindpower.com
Old 28-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Excellent!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia123
Without a real desire to actually succeed with anything you will fail. You might make a few steps forward if you “try” but the hard challenges life will put you through and put you outside of your comfort zone... will make most people quit. If you have both feet between the door and not fully committed to whatever your goal is your ship will sink halfway, you need to go all in. I am that kind of person that believes 99.9% of us human can and only should focus on one thing at a time.

Sorry to disagree. This opening statement is pretty specious and full of assumptions, mixed metaphors and factoids. Take you're opening sentence. On the one hand true - if you don't desire to do something you won't succeed - mainly because if you don't desire to do something you won't bother. Failure doesn't come into it. Agreed there are things like exams which may not motivate you; you know you have to pass but may fail if you're shaky on the subject or get too nervous. But this isn't your desire, it's an external demand. Mixed metaphor that doesn't make sense: if you have both feet between the door and not fully committed.......your ship will sink halfway.

Quote:
In this article I will share with you for free important knowledge of how to direct your energy into making more money and grow as a human. I do not claim to be a Guru nor would I ever do but these advise has come from my mentors that are very successful and through my own trial and error.
Thank you but I'd suggest readers really consider your opening remark. It sounds like so many web spiritual ideas that start with a dubious statement as if it's a plausible fact but....

Quote:
Understand Your Brain

It is very important to have a basic understanding how your brain works and a bit about human psychology, especially how we humans interact socially. I will talk more about some cool things about that later on but will stick to the topic for now. To make this very simple, the brain is categorized into 3 parts, the reptile brain, the mammal brain and the primate brain. Over the course of evolution we developed the primate brain which is the outer layer of the brain which is what most people think of when they imagine what a brain looks like.

1. Reptile brain ( basic needs and flight or fight mode ).
2. Mammal Brain ( basic social interactions, nurturing, emotions )
3. Primate brain ( further advanced developments of what the other brains do and this is what makes us human )

The front part of the primate brain is called the Frontal lobes which is the most advanced part of our brain. If you take your palm and place it on your forehead, you have now located your frontal lobes. This is what separates us from the monkeys and all other species. This is the part of the brain you want to use the most, higher activity in this part of the brain results in higher intellectual thinking. The neurons in your brain acts as a circuit, and as you do something repeatedly…That same circuit in your head fires again and again… and it strengthens that particular connection in the process. So in other words the more you use it the smarter you get.

So the question you might wonder is how do you increase activity in your frontal lobes the most advanced portion of your brain.

The answer is the amygdala. There is a very special part in the brain that acts like a light switch and it’s called the Amygdala. It is a small almond shape like part in your brain located at your temples ( take both of your hands and place your thumb in your ear and the middle finger at the corner of your eye and let the point finger naturally fall down, there is your amygdala. You have two amygdala one for each side of the brain.

The Amygdala works like this, when your brain sense danger, the amygdala clicks backwards and your reptile brain ( flight or fight mode ) kicks in. If you are experiencing something you enjoy the amygdala is clicking forward, this will send the energy forward activating the neurons in your frontal lobes, creating new circuits and strengthening the connections. As a result of this you are rewarded with pleasurable emotions. Pleasurable feelings are a by product of higher frontal lobe activity.

When you are feeling positive emotions the amygdala is switched forward and you will be operating at a higher level.

An important not YET AGAIN is that the neurons in your brain acts as a circuit, and as you do something repeatedly…That same circuit in your head fires again and again… and it strengthens that particular connection in the process. This means if you are allowing yourself to spend most of your day in depression, victimizing yourself, these patterns becomes more and more your natural state.

I hope you can see how this can be bad for you in every aspect of your life, business, love life and socially. On the opposite if you have decided to change your life and feel excited, inspired or passionate, you are going to create more of that. Now let me ask you this, would you want to start a business with someone who victimize them self or with someone who is passionate.

Life is about growth. Keep up with it or be left behind.
Nice try and basic because different nuclei in the amygdala activate different responses to fear. Not quite accurate as the thalamus can send signals along two routes, one via the amygdala so it might not be involved. None of this is under conscious control but can be modulated by the hypothalamus. I'm not sure how relevant this part is to LoA or any conscious activity. Control is automatic and non-concious until signals pass though many other parts of the brain before ending up in the frontal lobe, the prefrontal cortex and obitofrontal: full awareness.

Plasticity is relevant to "reprogramming" by increasing the activity of the circuits so it's involved in learning anything and can happen in almost all parts of the brain.

Do people really need to know this to apply any learning? Do you really need to know how television works to be able to use one?

Quote:
How to use the Law of Attraction the right way.

The law of attraction exist but people spend all the time imagining but take no real action, even when the opportunity present itself. In order to materialize money ( or anything ) you have to take action. Life gives you plenty of opportunities but if you don’t act upon them your results will be disappointing. What most people want often means taking action = getting out of your comfort zone.
This sounds like me enough - when you want something go and get it. If it means awaiting opportunity, fine, but don't miss it when it crops up. But you're right...comfort zone? That is work that you know. Outside that you have to believe you can accomplish work - still work but could be unfamiliar though you can use strategies that worked previously. I could ask that if you haven't the courage to "go get", do you really deserve what you desire?

But I'm no believer in LoA as often talked about on this forum and the subject of books. Like your opening statement some authors start with something that sounds plausibly obvious or presented as a factoid - sounds good on face value. It might work in the grossest sense but even then has to be within a person's practical capacity. I can believe all I like that I'm a brain surgeon tomorrow but what would they say if I turned up at a hospital in white coat and dremel saw in hand and ask when I can start. I'd be a right Doctor Bob!

So best I leave this open to others now.

Thanks and cheers.