Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)

An entity tried to pull me out of my body?

Something happened to me today that has never happened before and I decided to seek advice here. Today, I was in an exam, and finished early, so I put my head down and must have fallen into sleep paralysis with my eyes open (this isn't strange for me). Once I realised it was sleep paralysis, I decided to astral project, but I didn't get far before I felt a tugging on my hair.

Not my actual hair, and it didn't actually hurt, but the concept of it did, in a way? I began to feel a strong tugging feeling, as if someone was trying to tug me out of my own body. I knew instinctively it was a little girl, tugging at my hair and my arm with surprising strength to get me to leave my body. I was alarmed at this and tried to stay inside my body, but it was very hard, and had to put my foot out to stablise myself, and even that didn't work. It was very strange, like I was glitching in and out of my body.

I kept checking in with my physical body and surroundings to see if I was moving (I wasn't, I was still in sleep paralysis), and strangely, I felt no fear or panic. I did feel that this was a bit ominous though, and obviously objecting to being removed from my body on sheer principal, and I forget what I did to stop this and come back to my body but I did it. After this, I decided to astral project again (I know, I know, stupid; I've been trying to astral project for a while on command and didn't want to waste the opportunity, and the previous encounter didn't really register to me straight after, it was like a dream) and I started to astral project towards my friend, who was in a separate exam centre, but only made it halfway there before I snapped back to my body.

This may have been a dream, to be honest I kind of hope it was, but it felt so real and so many details like intentionally checking that my physical body was still there made it seem so real. However there is always the possibility. I welcome advice and particularly what I should do about this, as I'm a bit worried; what if this entity is following me? It was right there beside me (I didn't see it, it was behind me). Something strange to note is that my best friend, the one I was going to project to, has a little girl ghost of the same age as that entity who follows her around and 'haunts' her, though there are no negative consequences and we both find Emily (the ghost) quite amicable.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:20 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rococodreams
Something happened to me today that has never happened before and I decided to seek advice here. Today, I was in an exam, and finished early, so I put my head down and must have fallen into sleep paralysis with my eyes open (this isn't strange for me). Once I realised it was sleep paralysis, I decided to astral project, but I didn't get far before I felt a tugging on my hair.

Not my actual hair, and it didn't actually hurt, but the concept of it did, in a way? I began to feel a strong tugging feeling, as if someone was trying to tug me out of my own body. I knew instinctively it was a little girl, tugging at my hair and my arm with surprising strength to get me to leave my body. I was alarmed at this and tried to stay inside my body, but it was very hard, and had to put my foot out to stablise myself, and even that didn't work. It was very strange, like I was glitching in and out of my body.

I kept checking in with my physical body and surroundings to see if I was moving (I wasn't, I was still in sleep paralysis), and strangely, I felt no fear or panic. I did feel that this was a bit ominous though, and obviously objecting to being removed from my body on sheer principal, and I forget what I did to stop this and come back to my body but I did it. After this, I decided to astral project again (I know, I know, stupid; I've been trying to astral project for a while on command and didn't want to waste the opportunity, and the previous encounter didn't really register to me straight after, it was like a dream) and I started to astral project towards my friend, who was in a separate exam centre, but only made it halfway there before I snapped back to my body.

This may have been a dream, to be honest I kind of hope it was, but it felt so real and so many details like intentionally checking that my physical body was still there made it seem so real. However there is always the possibility. I welcome advice and particularly what I should do about this, as I'm a bit worried; what if this entity is following me? It was right there beside me (I didn't see it, it was behind me). Something strange to note is that my best friend, the one I was going to project to, has a little girl ghost of the same age as that entity who follows her around and 'haunts' her, though there are no negative consequences and we both find Emily (the ghost) quite amicable.

My favorite rule of the universe is free will. meaning no entity can do anything to you without your consent. I would view someone trying to help me out of my body as help.

Always remember that when you're in sleep paralysis that you can focus on a small area of your body to feel it like a Toe and it usually helps you snap out of it.

I wont say there aren't scary entities out there but they usually leave you alone if you don't fear them.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Super Moderator
rococodreams....
Maybe this was Emily (?) And if "Emily" is indeed a little girl following your friend around, then maybe she has an innocent agenda, really means no harm, and is just a bit rough sometimes with getting what she wants (like children can be). Maybe she really wanted you out of body to spend some time with her there or to play or something.
I don't think you need to be scared if that is the case, but it's a bit rough to treat someone else like that. Just as it would be in the physical world!
If a child wants someone to play with them, they shouldn't grab them by the hair and start pulling. Anyone who does that would get a telling-off!

But, and this is a serious consideration...
How does your friend know for 100% sure that this "ghost" is definitely a little girl called Emily?
That Being could be absolutely anyone. It is quite feasible for some skilful Beings to be able to appear in any form they wish. And not all of them have a person's best interests in mind, but instead, selfish motives.
Even if your friend has had "visions" of this child, or dreams, they don't have to be correct. Unless your friend actually knows her for certain as a companion, family member or friend who has passed away. That would be different.

Getting hold of a reliable and good Medium might be a good idea if possible.

And it may be you would have more harmonious out of body experiences if you have done some spiritual preparation first on your own energies and thought/emotion frequencies. Because it is likely you would go to those levels of the Astral which you were attuned to, and hopefully encounter Beings who were also of that same or similar attunement.