Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Master
Aura Reading Through All Your Senses

This book is by Rose Rosetree. I got it in today and started reading in it right away. I was curious to see if it indeed would offer something new and useful to me. Problem when you've been at it for years is that often you already know most that is being offered in a book. And that I've chosen various teachers with various 'methods' makes it even more difficult to find something that matches.

In any case, I've gotten to where the first aura feeling exercises start.
The first approx 30 pages were wasted on me as I already knew all that. She goes on into great detail again and again to convince people that spirituality and sensing/seeing auras is quite normal. Deuhh... lol
I skipped most of those pages.
The aura feeling exercises weren't new to me either. As a matter of fact, one of here examples of explaining something in the Q & A to me was total nonsense. But I realize if you're a beginner at developing intuition it likely will make sense. To me it's weird to imagine something without the use of intuition, it comes naturally and I'm rarely wrong.

The section that was highly interesting was the part right before the exercises where she goes into the many different subtle senses. The 5 sensory ones and then the various 6th senses.
The explanation of those is good, with clear hands-on examples in it that you can easily relate to if the sense is one of yours.
I was quite surprised to see I have got them all. Two did jump out, but I seriously have them all, and I actually 'use' them all. Not deliberately, just happens by itself.
Now I've known for years I have a vast potential that I haven't nearly begun tapping into, because I don't know how. I have hoped for years to find the right teacher, but in truth, many teachers don't have the same potential, although they have developed a skill much further than me, which they use to give courses with. Yet, if I turn to them to help me develop my skills, it's as if they don't want me there, as if there's some envy. I've met only one who wasn't like that, and she has no need, she's truly empowered and wouldn't feel threatened by anyone. But she doesn't teach

In any case, that's in a way the reason I bought this book, thinking maybe it can help me to develop at least 1 skill further. And I know that if that happens other things will begin to grow as well.

I am curious how the rest of this book will help me, or not.
Oh, and if you're really new to all this stuff, it is a good book as she does explain clearly and the exercises to learn to feel are good.
Old 31-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Knower

I'm sorry this book wasn't of much help to you. I too recently read it and felt it didn't particularly add to anything I already know. I thought it would be good, though, because her Cord Cutting book was detailed and she's a predecessor to my fave teacher, Anna Sayce, who I find is more practical.

I did really like reading through 'Become a Medical Intuitive - Tina M Zion'. I've read it through and now going back to the first useful exercise, which is about enriching your light body (pg 68). Because it's meant to affect electricity and your computer I only just got round to backing up my files from work so I can safely try it out. Anyway, it teaches you to see with x-ray vision among others, which in itself is pretty valuable.

There are beginner-ish/mind-set unblocking bits at the start but it gets advanced pretty quickly and it's intertwined with really fascinating case studies.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Master
I'm not sure yet if it isn't going to be of much help, I'm at page 59 now. Maybe there's more interesting stuff to come, don't know.
Affecting electricity? That is not a handy thing to have. Some with a specific energy can have that, and that's the Crystals. I know someone who has this and often her equipment goes noodle doodle, but even more so, simply fry and need replacement. It's cost her quite a lot of money, haha.
I have sometimes wondered whether I have it as occasionally have weird things with electricity, but this house also has some odd electricity problem so I'm not sure if it's me or not.
I know you can learn to control it, my friend has too. It's stuff that can happen especially when you're upset.
It's not something that interests me to develop myself, would like to hear how you fair with it though.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:47 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Very cool. I will check out the book.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I was quite surprised to see I have got them all. Two did jump out, but I seriously have them all, and I actually 'use' them all. Not deliberately, just happens by itself.
Now I've known for years I have a vast potential that I haven't nearly begun tapping into, because I don't know how. I have hoped for years to find the right teacher, but in truth, many teachers don't have the same potential, although they have developed a skill much further than me, which they use to give courses with. Yet, if I turn to them to help me develop my skills, it's as if they don't want me there, as if there's some envy. I've met only one who wasn't like that, and she has no need, she's truly empowered and wouldn't feel threatened by anyone. But she doesn't teach

Hello,

I have 4 teaching web sites which are essentially the same as that link in my signature.

Each web site uses the word 'academy' in it. However the teaching process is not linear. I advocate a love bond with a person's higher self. For there is no greater wisdom or love for you than you will get from that aspect of your self.

My one on one work with some one as a friend is often directed by their higher self. The goal being to self empower a person to the point where they require no human assistance for any thing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/