Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Seeker

I have been told everybody has an origin planet, no matter in which realm it is. Planets can stretch beyond our comprehension, it was explained in vedic and many ancient cultures how we have origin planets, where we reap the habilities and DNA codes from our many other lives elsewhere. I haven't figured out my origin just yet, but I receive many clues, specially when I'm out in my true physical body and it holds clues from many lands I have inhabited. I know I'm also from the "angelic realm" but I want to discover the true origin, this planet, where my family is, where there is still physical form, not in the way we know it though. It's more subtle and always changing, simultaneous...
Old 27-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mila Ru
I have been told everybody has an origin planet, no matter in which realm it is. Planets can stretch beyond our comprehension, it was explained in vedic and many ancient cultures how we have origin planets, where we reap the habilities and DNA codes from our many other lives elsewhere. I haven't figured out my origin just yet, but I receive many clues, specially when I'm out in my true physical body and it holds clues from many lands I have inhabited. I know I'm also from the "angelic realm" but I want to discover the true origin, this planet, where my family is, where there is still physical form, not in the way we know it though. It's more subtle and always changing, simultaneous...
Yes you are, a fifth density angelic entity, here to be of service.
We have to ask ourselves, who are our family really, do we look for them in the physical or where we came from before we entered any physicality?
Old 27-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Yes you are, a fifth density angelic entity, here to be of service.
We have to ask ourselves, who are our family really, do we look for them in the physical or where we came from before we entered any physicality?

Would you know anything about the following being?

12ft big, in proportion to the human body. part lion, part eagle, part insect, part human, part others. Wings, tail and antennae, the antennae are not always there, only when needed, they shrink inside the skull. All these extra members can hide under a green cape and only show sometimes. Very agile big body, google "The Sphinx and Oedipus Сергей Панасенко-Михалкин" for size and similar body, should be the first result. It is a picture of a sphinx and a man sitting on top of a small hill, the man is facing backwards to the picture and the sphinx is a lady with long curly hair. That image is oddly similar to this being, size and look-wise, except the being is bipedal and also wear vests.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Guide
Well, I am wondering how people "come to learn" they are from the angelic realm or any other realm. We are eternal beings with lots of experiences from many realms having an experience being human on planet earth. We don't usually remember much about our eternalness because of the necessity of a certain perception in order to have this experience.

I do have a story that fits the OP's question but it is just a story. My friend recommended the book Bringers of the Dawn by Barbara Marciniak in the early 90's. I got 4 chapters in and gave the book back to her. I was angry at Barbara Marciniak for all her lies. I never met her, I never heard of the Plieadians until then but her book made me angry. My friend thinks I was a Plieadian at one time and my anger was from knowing they are being misrepresented. She may have a point, but I don't consider myself a Plieadian nor an Arcturian though the channeled messages from those seem to make more sense. I am currently having an experience as a human on planet earth.

I know some things I don't know, like everyone does, and one is that all of us have been "elsewhere" experiencing something different.

Why does it matter now, in this experience? I really do want an answer. I am not chastising, I am explaining why I ask the question.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
I am currently having an experience as a human on planet earth.
... And for the vast majority, that's all they'll ever need to know.

Although for me, specifics have never been a total obsession, the fact that I am a product of a multitude of resources gives me solace. It further - at least subliminally - reminds me that no man (or woman) exists as an isolation against the rest of the universe(s).
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 12-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Seeker

I just started a thread on the experience I had on figuring out my origin perhaps it will illustrate how intense this can be: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=128928.

Figuring out your origin/purpose may involve strong spiritual estability, facing the dark night of the soul, faith, meditation and prayer. This is how I got there, and still am studying and learning more on this, but each individual has their own path. Some have it easily since always, but strong awakening experiences are always very intense and meritish.