Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-07-2018, 09:22 AM
boshy b. good

love egos, yes, undoutably, barely
bigtime try, but, walking talking
egos, yes, undoutably, already,
it is not the ego's fault people
do as we do
the walking talking ego was just
trying to help it's masters, i see.
so i love them, i do i do
Old 30-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Knower
Embrace and Accept even the Dark, this is where the Light Transforms!
These words are deep-rooted in my mind. One of my biggest esoteric lessons came from-taming the dragon. I faced my inner dragon with snake eyes.
O such fear, in so many days, afraid of the night. To one day, I had enough of it. Honestly It had to take my life, if it truly wants it! But what's this now?
This weird sensation, this fire running up my spine(Kundalini), now I am feeling this courage, mixed with other energies and feelings, so overwhelming.
Filling up my whole spirit, mind and body. Now It want me to catch it? I am not afraid anymore. Now suddenly I accept this presence & situation that I am in. I am very calm about it.
Now I see. The point of realization. Now I understand. I was able to adept to this whole new level of insights inside of me. Negativity transmuted to positivity! Transformation & Healing!
As we travel, as we fly into the spinning tunnel of the divine design, so unknown, but with no fear. A radical shift in orientation from the outer world to the inner.
The Duality of human nature. Through my achievements and the evolutionary process of awakening gifts, here comes the halo, in other words a depiction of an energy signature around an awakened being.
Seen in arts around the whole world. The Dragon/Serpent Power. Protects. It is our birthright of every human on this planet. A Mysterious Golden Key that unlocks, our true evolutionary forces of nature.
The Highest State of Wisdom. Everything starts, when we begin to look within! AWAKENING THE FIRE, AWAKENING THE DRAGON!

Intuition and trust The Universal-Mind to guide me one step at a time.
One Love & Good Vibes!
Old 30-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Administrator
Surrounded by dragons....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dragon getting in my way.jpg (48.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 31-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
I am reminded of Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler from Yugioh Duel Monsters...Those two characters had the biggest egos on the show...and of course, Blue-Eyes White Dragon was Seto Kaiba's signature card, while Red-Eyes Black Dragon was Joey's..

https://goo.gl/images/PUuNwz

https://goo.gl/images/tETXWR

As for me? Well, I sorta got seduced by Yami Bakura and ran a Demon Deck....Dark Necrofear, Dark Ruler Ha Des...Summoned Skull...Doomcaliber Knight...Spirit Reaper...ah, those were the days my friends...
Old 31-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Suspended
Ego

IMHO the ego is Nosferatu, that keeps you being separated from truth, i.e. from being a soul. From spiritual perspective there is no "evil" but stupidity. The pain is for us to learn and to understand and by that overcoming it and reaching a state of consciousness that represents an immortal soul which is entering into 5D.
So a dragon might be eternal reincarnation as roast chicken.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Master
Check out the Dragonfae Tarot. Just one card as an example :
https://archangeloracle.com/2014/04/29/the-elder/

So much freedom when we stop fearing ourselves <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3