Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-04-2019, 04:48 PM
Burntfruit

Can you relax on a meadow and close your eyes?

Can you do this in the afterlife - or will you get teleported or fall through the grass? Or are you even allowed to sleep??

Please tell me, thanks
Old 23-04-2019, 05:34 PM
Master

In the afterlife you aren't on Earth anymore. You don't have a physical body.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Where do you think grass and earth came from bro?
Old 23-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Master

Yes, you are on Earth but on a higher vibration/plane.

Yes to your question.

We don't need to sleep though we can if we want to. I have heard the plants on the other side are more vividly colored (some colors we have never experienced on this side) and alive and we are aware of their aliveness in ways we can't connect with plants here.

That said, I am currently reading a book on tree/forest communication. So our plants here on this side do communicate and trees actually have a brain! but we are not spiritually or psychically able to connect with them like on the other side.

So you can imagine yourself laying in grass that is aware of you, wiggle your fingers and toes in said grass and feel nothing but pure joy.
Old 23-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Administrator
The answer to your question is yes if you want to lay down in a meadow you can do.some spirit crave the taste of food for a little while but it soon passes.
Linen is correct in what she says about color..I know from one of my NDE experiences the color is so vibrant so clear .

Namaste
Old 23-04-2019, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:

I agree with many things inavalan says, not quite here, depending what we understand by "afterlife". No we don't have a physical body, but then what is physical, ultimately all energies are physical to some degree. I would suggest physical to a lesser degree.
And as we cross over we remain on Earth until such time we are ready to fully cross over, leave Earth to the astral realm. Hens the light tunnel, that some see. Yes, many will leave strait away, if they are ready.

In the earth realm an entity can do what it believes it can do. Jump, fly, go through walls. Water is a subject I can not quite get my head around. What happens to those who drown. I am told they don't go to the bottom of the ocean, they will find themselves somewhere else, not exactly sure where.
In some kind of vortex.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:29 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I agree with many things inavalan says, not quite here, depending what we understand by "afterlife". No we don't have a physical body, but then what is physical, ultimately all energies are physical to some degree. I would suggest physical to a lesser degree.
And as we cross over we remain on Earth until such time we are ready to fully cross over, leave Earth to the astral realm. Hens the light tunnel, that some see. Yes, many will leave strait away, if they are ready.

In the earth realm an entity can do what it believes it can do. Jump, fly, go through walls. Water is a subject I can not quite get my head around. What happens to those who drown. I am told they don't go to the bottom of the ocean, they will find themselves somewhere else, not exactly sure where.
In some kind of vortex.

Hi Rah Nam

By earth realm, are you talking about the astral or actually just left here on Earth?

Are you saying that entities left here can do what they want, then why would the water be "in some kind of vortex"

JL
Old 24-04-2019, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:

So you think & maybe believe that, in Spirit we will not have a physical body
In the Earthly sence of a physical organic body, yes you are correct, however we do & will have a body, that does experience life in a similar way as we do on earth, only more intense our feelings are to be.

& that body known as the spiritual body, which is an exact copy of the Earthly body, & of which emanates from 'us' the 'Soul'self, & the appearance of that spiritual body is dependent on the quality of 'Soul'self.

And we can lay upon grass, swim, climb, run, & more way more, within the spiritual lands & yes we can close our eyes & think/contemplate, but not sleep, as the 'Soulself is 100% conscious & aware & has no need for sleep.
If the spiritual 'Soul'self is in total harmony with Gods laws of love, then the 'Soul'self never tires, never depletes & will only grow more radiant.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hi Rah Nam

By earth realm, are you talking about the astral or actually just left here on Earth?

Are you saying that entities left here can do what they want, then why would the water be "in some kind of vortex"

JL

Some talk about the lower astral. I assume this is what I call the non-physical earth realm.
What my people call the astral realm is somewhere else in this solar system. I don't know which planet, and I was never told which.
Not the water is not the vortex. Those who die in the water, or in some other violent circumstances, end up in some kind of vortex. And I have come across several, one here in Australia where native Australians have been massacred, and in Germany in Buchenwald (concentration camp near Weimar)

What I wanted to say about water and spirits, they don't "mix".

It was mentioned, in other places, spirits can not cross water. Never gave it much thought, until I tried to figure out what happens to those who drown, die on sea.
Old 24-04-2019, 05:33 AM
janielee

I can't imagine that a "soul" (if we use such words) will be left to its own devices based on how it died.