Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 22-09-2019, 03:53 AM
Seeker
I think the best advice this person has gotten is to get help. Get help. It is not normal to hear voices threatening you and your future happiness. No one can actually get into your head and take away your thoughts or talents. No one can take away people from future relationships that you haven’t even met yet. This thinking plus the pain and discomfort and electric feeling you have in your head are all bad things. Get help..
Old 22-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Seeker
"Telepathy in the classical sense means that you can read other people’s minds. It means that you can communicate through thought alone, and that you’re deepest most innermost thoughts and insecurities are on display because others can read your mind. This may manifest itself in the notion that the FBI or the government has planted a chip in your head, or that you somehow have gained magical powers because you’re a prophet or a magician. Either way, this set of symptoms is particularly insidious in the moment.

What may not be evident is how terrifying the notion is that people are rifling through your brain, that they can read your thoughts and that there’s nothing you can do to stop them. It may seem strange that anybody can arrive at the conclusion that they are telepathic or that the world is telepathic, but a function of mental illness are the careening, paranoid thoughts and delusions that everything has a purpose: even the most innocuous coincidence means something so, inevitably, you start to string together the things you think and feel and the things that happen to you into some semi coherent (to you) web of connections, and some of the connections can’t hold up unless someone knows your deepest secrets and the innermost workings of your mind. Once you’ve accepted that strange possibility, it’s pretty easy to arrive at the conclusion that people can read your mind.

The simple and blunt truth of the matter is that this perception is a function of a serious brain disorder. It is an illusion brought to you by the mixed up chemicals in your head, and it’s something that you have to be very very careful not to fall into."

https://www.yourcareeverywhere.com/s...telepathy.html
Old 25-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Experiencer
my advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
Thank you, both of you.

I needed guidance, this much. I will appreciate this help for a long time.
try panto salo its in wood form you burn its incense clearing really beautiful smell use it in ur bedroom before you retire but i advise to buy the essential oil and 3 0r 4 drops in water which releases the sweet smelling incense in a burner these are simple methods but if your problems are caused by physical issues seek help of medical help mean time the above should help. there's lots of other things you can try metaphysically speaking of so any thing else i can advise but please be leave in your self and lift your spirit as you do not want lower negativity to take over
Old 04-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Master

though I do think things can get into anothers head and affect them.. I do agree with the other who posted on that no one should be able to take away your talents and the idea that future woman are being taken away too does sound probably delusional. Schizophrenia can cause paranoia and feeling like shocks are in ones head.

I do think this poster should go and have a mental health assessment and possibly trial some treatment. You said in another post that you think it could be your neighbour sending the entities at you.. why would your neighbour do that? what makes you think your neighbour has the skill to do this?
Old 07-12-2019, 12:39 AM
Pathfinder
You guys make me smile! Remote neural monitoring. Voice to Skull, synthetic telepathy. These are fact. You don't really believe in sorcerers surely, I can guarantee 99% of what people think are spirit guides/angels/demons etc are regular people be it your own government, super computer or average joe off the street buying those little ole apps off the dark web accessing millions of people who don't even know they're being streamed.

Millions of puppets or as I like to call them synthetic humans. Through no fault of their own you understand