Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Master
Rickswordfish, Take a break, get some rest, and please come back. If for nothing more you can just
read threads on this forum. People here mean you no harm, there are some very brilliant loving people here
and you can learn a lot from them. Most of us will not hold anything against you, we are all about letting go.
Your life is precious but sometimes it takes time to realize that. Hang-in there!
Old 17-06-2019, 02:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
I'm going to kill myself to show youre all wrong

Ah, Rick. You sound like someone who is confused and in pain.

If you kill yourself you will not show any of us anything. But you may discover that your own thinking is wrong. We will all die one day - let us use our time on Earth to try to find answers in a genuine spirit of enquiry. When the time is right we will leave our bodies and maybe gain a greater perspective. In the meantime, perhaps you have some learning to do.

Peace.
Old 17-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Pathfinder

Im going to kill myself and then im going to get everything i want
Old 17-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I doubt it. If you truly wanted to kill yourself you would've already done that without going through all the trouble of creating an account on a spiritual forum while knowing nobody can answer your question.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
My understanding is that the "afterlife" is the Light dimension, which is the plane of existence where Consciousness comes from. In this plane of existence whatever you "will", comes to be. This is why we have the tendency to try to will reality to be what we want. We all probably at some point or another have tried to just WILL that we had a superpower or had money or whathaveyou. Especially during childhood.

I imagine it's like Dreaming, but it's inversed because it's not illusionary. It's all "real". So yes, it's whatever you imagine Utopia to be like. I had a dream once that me and my brother was in heaven, we were children again. We were in a big grassy plane and felt overwhelming exstacy for no particular reason. We were jumping for joy at the realization that we were in heaven.

That dream has been a primary motivation for me, to set the record straight and try to earn my way into the big pearly gates. So to speak. Because ultimately I know where I want to go when I die.