Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Kaitscryer

Book1 Manifesting basics

Hi everyone I'm be where and I was wondering if you could explain to me what manifestation is and how to do it. I've read things about it but I was looking for more detail. 😁 thanks in advance to anyone who answers
Old 05-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Experiencer

Type manifestation/manifesting into the search on here and I'm sure lots of threads will pop up, I will just say be very careful ...
Old 11-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Castles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitscryer
Hi everyone I'm be where and I was wondering if you could explain to me what manifestation is and how to do it. I've read things about it but I was looking for more detail. 😁 thanks in advance to anyone who answers

I take a generally casual approach to it, but I find it does most certainly work. As the member above me said, it's probably worth watching some videos and I'm certainly no expert, but in my experience it is not something that happens without hard, physical work (at least not in the world your perceiving right now, but that's a discussion for the experts!) If you keep at it, you'll slowly start to 'feel' it.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

Thought creates.

My last thought that I am aware of manifesting was a couple of days ago... At night I pictured in my mind my puppy being outside the 6 foot fence that she has never escaped from. The next moring she was sitting outside the gate EXACTLY the way I pictured her the night before.

What you focus on... You get.

The hardest part is keeping your focus on the thing you want, not the lack of it.
Old 12-01-2014, 04:44 AM
Master

What are your questions about it? Manifesting is a broad, lovely topic to talk about/explain, with many methods to use.
For me, the easiest way ( least things could go wrong way) of doing this all is by gratitude. I used to use visualizing, vibrational creating, projecting thoughts, writing things down, and a while bunch of different methods and they all work, but I have found the fastest way to manifest something is through gratitude manifestion techniques, which I can share books or techniques from this if you would like. (And examples from all of them or how they can go right/wrong)
This is a ancient study of mine though in field research (going out and practicing & studying it myself), although a practice I continue to use in order to manifest things as my higher self and I work together.
What do you already know about the subject? And what do you want to know? (As you are sitting there manifesting answers :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 12-01-2014, 05:01 AM
Guide
You need to do three things. Pray (asking God for what you want), have faith that it will come true, and act with that faith. Don't ask for anything that would hurt another person. According to some people you can manifest bad things accidentally just by thinking negative thoughts. That's not exactly how that works though. Negative thoughts just get in the way of manifesting what you want. They don't result in bad things happening except by undermining your self confidence. In other words, negative thoughts are bad but try not to worry about them too much. It's just part of being human. If you start having them just do your best to have faith and that will help to push them away. God is the source of the magic, not you. And it's through your faith that all things are possible.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Master

One thing I'm being encouraged to do with regards to manifest is to picture how I would feel if that were to happen.

So, I've seen a flat i would really like to buy. It's probably double what I can afford so realistically it's off the agenda and I'm inclined just to use it as a blueprint for what would resonate as a great place to live. And I'm imagining myself living there, how do I feel when I wake up in the morning and look out of the window whilst making coffee, admiring the view, how do I enjoy the light that pours in from different directions, how do I appreciate the location which makes it easy to get into town and easy to go for great walks. How am I so grateful that there is parking. How am I joyous that I have great neighbours there that I get on with and we look out for each other and spend time with each other in community without budging on territory. How I'm pleased to get home in the evening as it is cosy warm, but with a lot of space so I feel so free and expansive. How I enjoy to sit there in an evening in stillness and watch the light fade and be quiet with the universe. How I like to entertain others and that they might enjoy the wonder from the windows and also be comfy and cosy there as well, that my place is filled with love and laughter.

So the list goes on. It's not a mechanical act but it encompasses my heart and soul.

In my example above, I've not viewed the property as it is outside my pricerange but I think there are similar within my price range which would bring me that result.

When it comes to manifesting, I'm advised I have a power to do it. I've not unlocked the door really, sure there are things I've manifested but to do it really really consciously, that's not as yet occurred.
Old 17-01-2014, 01:18 PM
TheHealingCycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
In my example above, I've not viewed the property as it is outside my pricerange but I think there are similar within my price range which would bring me that result.

Belle may I suggest that you forget about the price range and go and experience what you want exactly?
Go and sit in ''the'' flat and go and chill in the local area and do the things youwould do as if its your current reality ''Live in the Now'' as there is only now (without wishing to sound arrogant)
Don't compromise as that is what you will attract.

For example I now live in a lovely house in a peaceful location that I could not afford to buy.
Its my friends house and she moved away as her relationship broke down which at the time I had no idea was happening, she needed someone to rent the house quickly just to cover her costs but because the house needed decorating ect she was in a difficult position so we came to a deal through circumstances that just dropped into place out of nowhere and I moved in allowing her to move on quickly.
I wanted to live in her house before this as it felt lovely and some weekends I would stay over and when I woke up there in the morning I would feel so at peace and say to myself ''I could live here''
At the time in my mind it was just not even a distant possibility but because I removed money from the equation the manifestation was pure ''feeling thoughts'' that radiated and the LOA responded.
At the time I was very unhappy with where I lived.
So I guess the point I'M making is remove money from the equation and just focus on positive energy.
All the best.
Old 17-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHealingCycle
Belle may I suggest that you forget about the price range and go and experience what you want exactly?
Go and sit in ''the'' flat and go and chill in the local area and do the things youwould do as if its your current reality ''Live in the Now'' as there is only now (without wishing to sound arrogant)
Don't compromise as that is what you will attract.

For example I now live in a lovely house in a peaceful location that I could not afford to buy.
Its my friends house and she moved away as her relationship broke down which at the time I had no idea was happening, she needed someone to rent the house quickly just to cover her costs but because the house needed decorating ect she was in a difficult position so we came to a deal through circumstances that just dropped into place out of nowhere and I moved in allowing her to move on quickly.
I wanted to live in her house before this as it felt lovely and some weekends I would stay over and when I woke up there in the morning I would feel so at peace and say to myself ''I could live here''
At the time in my mind it was just not even a distant possibility but because I removed money from the equation the manifestation was pure ''feeling thoughts'' that radiated and the LOA responded.
At the time I was very unhappy with where I lived.
So I guess the point I'M making is remove money from the equation and just focus on positive energy.
All the best.

Thank you - you know what - I sort of did what you said but I did it on line. i had a closer look at the gorgeousness and realised it was not right but had aspects of what was right and what I wanted. And, I started to imagine myself in the flat of my dreams not this specific - and again without the limitations of price as the money will come.

I'm comfortable as a temporary measure but it's not perfect and as i notice the imperfections it helps me focus on what I really want, at the same time being grateful for the now-ness of perfection.
Old 18-01-2014, 05:20 PM
TheHealingCycle

That sounds great Belle I totally recommend going to a place in person so you can soak up all the energies like smell for example as you will feel completely based on smell alone even if the place looked perfect online.
I wish you well all the best.