Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Master
Yes, ^ his work is really interesting. Trevor James Constable that is (or a guy like Wilhelm Reich). There's some of his footage on youtube as well i believe. Great sig Ichill btw, never heard it before.
Old 13-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Master
Seems that some people are able to bring forth UFO sightings for themselves and others near them. I'm referring to the orbs of the OP. I've heard it a few times now where people see UFO's with specific people who seem to be to encourage them some way. I wonder if someone say 10 miles away would even see these UFO's too or whether they would be too far removed from such a person, if even they were they even the cause

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Fascinating. I like how you could feel as if your consciousness was changed/changing just from witnessing them.

It warms my heart to hear that from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus
Seems that some people are able to bring forth UFO sightings for themselves and others near them. I'm referring to the orbs of the OP. I've heard it a few times now where people see UFO's with specific people who seem to be to encourage them some way. I wonder if someone say 10 miles away would even see these UFO's too or whether they would be too far removed from such a person, if even they were they even the cause

Hi Arcturus! :)
Well from my experience, when the first night happened then I remembered my friend called his brother who lived 190km away from us and he couldn't see a thing - he saw nothing - just normal stars and not one single object out of place in the night skies.

I believe the night, we were standing around an opening(visible from miles maybe), where we were able to witness them at the right spot, just above us. Well My conclusions in this present time of the day are - people who can watch them.
Can only be able to see them in a small radius(kilometers) - because they're very close to us in a way. If "burning lights" are too far away, then people will only see normal stars from their point of view, because they're too far away from the burning ones. Maybe that tells us, they're just above us in the upper layer in our atmosphere. I think This is indeed interesting in some point. And yet this is nothing new recording to ancient people.

I guess the people near a small radius of kilometers can be able to see and watch them above us, while they dance and fool around. The lucky witnesses can see them with their own pair of eyes. People can become aware of them, so they can see them, but if they're not aware of them(even they're just above them), then people will just sadly ignore them.

This is a little mystery for me. How come to this day this still happens, but alright,okay, I was one of them myself(inexperienced) from 5 years ago, so Maybe the fault lies in the inexperienced people, and they will always do the same mistake with their perception to the nature of our relationship of the stars, the awareness of something we can only refer to be "living and moving" in the upper atmosphere can only be a reality till we witness it ourselves! like the nature in this world, we need to witness and ask ourself with a simple question, we need to hear our inner voice to truly answer it without lying to oneself. And then we can easier try to expand our point of view, the reality we want to experience can/will change by allowing it.. but be careful, it might involve one too deep to the point of no return! Jump into the wild rabbit hole hehehe.. obs.. here i go again with my talk which is for another time.

'Too the point!
Allow me to share this video - This will shine some light on, what I am trying to tell you people, hehe, since I will just be clumsy with my sentences, if I am writing a reply too long! Instead of just keeping it simple. My apologies

Plato's Cave (animated version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ

A beautiful story and well spoken :=)