Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Like I say to any one who feels like they are not human in spirit, you are a human now, and nothing will change that, live your life the best you can, and stop obsessing on what might be or might not be, it won't get you anywhere here.
Old 29-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
Like I say to any one who feels like they are not human in spirit, you are a human now, and nothing will change that, live your life the best you can, and stop obsessing on what might be or might not be, it won't get you anywhere here.
your beliefs are yours and you're free to them, we are all free to feel and believe what we wish. thank you for your input though i may disagree with it i thank you none the less.

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 29-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Ascender
Hey Guidinglight, good luck finding another angel to connect with here! If there's any place I'd look, it's here.
Old 29-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Master
Actually, the amount of angelic entities on this forum is very low to other similar forums. The amount is less then one has fingers on one hand.
Two are in service, the rest in lesson.
And one is an Admin
Old 29-08-2015, 12:30 PM
lifensoul

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Actually, the amount of angelic entities on this forum is very low to other similar forums. The amount is less then one has fingers on one hand.
Two are in service, the rest in lesson.
And one is an Admin

That leaves rahnam, to be the other one, if for no other reason, than for being able to identify whatever these angelic entities are....lol. Had to comment, its only rare that i find something funny yet obvious to pick on, without needing to be clever to say the funny lines....hehe

Your search ends here tgen guidinglight.

Edit added...no, my bad, sorry, you did say, rahnam, that there were some in lesson...i guess my previous comment now seems to gain a sarcastic touch. Not intended.

Seems like you need to continue with your search, guidinglight...good luck with it.

Last edited by lifensoul : 29-08-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old 29-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Experiencer

Seriously how would one tell the difference between a fallen angel and heavenly Angel of light aka True Gods Angel..

if there any true divine Angels out there give me a pm.. (Angels of true love n light)
Old 29-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Experiencer

Could u get one to p.message me please
Old 29-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Master
there is no such thing as a fallen angel, angels don't fall, they do what needs to be done. "they go where no one dares to go"
They serve all that is.
Old 30-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
"they go where no one dares to go"

Wasn't that part of the Star Trek beginning ? or at least it was something similar, I could be wrong ..... followed by " space, the final frontier "

random, I know ....
Old 30-08-2015, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Wasn't that part of the Star Trek beginning ? or at least it was something similar, I could be wrong ..... followed by " space, the final frontier "

random, I know ....

Not sure, it just popped into my head.