Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 08-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Experiencer

anyone drink disilled water?

I' curious because I have been drinking distilled water after I found out how harmful flouride (not real flouride - its called hydrflourilicic acid) chlorine, lead, arsenic, prozac, etc. Is in our drinking water. I read that drinking water collects deposist in your bones and causes arthritis. My dad has had arthritis for 15 years, and after three weeks, his pain went away by 50% and he dropped his meds down from 8 pills a day to 4. He hasn't been so happy in a long time (and he has more money). I also noticed once I started drinking it, my "third eye" started pulsating almost non-stop. (since flouride calcifies in your third eye, and distilled water supposoveley carried it away) any way, my point is, is that whenever someone sees me pouring the water in a cup, they tell me that distilled water can kill you, even though I read otherwise. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I read that its the purest water you can drink, and it only "leaches" out INorganic minerals, not organic which is good, but I get attacked by people all the time! Thanks inadvance! sorry about the tyos!
Old 08-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Niebla0007

I used to drink distilled water, had to especially in places like asia.

Distilled water can not kill you
but it is sterile and
not positive fresh water anymore.

Just go easy on yourself,
drink fresh water from good reliable source like springs/wells when possible which is easier on/better for the bladder.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:22 AM
primrose

I agree it won't kill you, I have in the past used it myself, but now use Brita water filters.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Master
it's a nascent empty water. it's ok for short periods but not long term imo. it's has a low life force so will take from you in an energetic manner if not physical. fluoride should be avoided i agree, but distilling is not the answer imo. it does not mimmick nature, as there, water doesn't reach boiling before it evaporates. the best water is collected from a tested spring; water that has come to the surface on it's own is ready to drink.

i don't go for filters either; hives for bacteria...well i do cook with filtered water but not drink.

i still think bottled water is the best, if you can't find a safe spring and if you can recycle the container and it's BPA free.

this according to schauberger, places distilled as the worst

http://www.simplylivingwater.co.uk/f...or-schauberger

look into revitalising/energizing water prior to drinking as still water dies and the minerals clump together being less absorbable. http://www.simplylivingwater.co.uk/2...e-egg-vortexer <interesting site, worth a peruse

vid on energizing water http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNe_BiwdRuc

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 10-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Experiencer

I drink unfiltered, fresh river water that I never boil, everyday.
Out here away from town water supply.
Not long after not drinking flouridated town water anymore, I felt less sheepish.
Apparently the Jews at the Nazi concentration camps had lots in their water to keep them dumbed down and not think for themselves.
Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist and they just wanted them to die with clean teeth?

Good on you for no longer drinking that stuff!
Old 10-08-2013, 01:14 PM
I am very interested in this thread...I don't know the best water to drink either!
As far as bacteria, I know many that boil all their water, when cooled place it in glass jars.
Claiming a lot of bad stuff evaporates away....what bad stuff evaporates?
Could placing a crystal change the properties? Which type of crystal?
Could putting a little apple cider vinegar in change anything?

I'll be reading, thanx, great topic, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Experiencer
dont worry about what people say it does to you, because you can make an argument for either side. its all about seeing how it personally affects you.
i drink purified water. i havent actually looked into how different kinds of water. i havent actually looked into different kinds of water, but ive never had problems with purified.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Experiencer
We use reverse osmosis in our house. Distilled is ok too and not harmful. Distilled water has no trace minerals in it and that's why people argue that it's not healthy for you but it's not the case. You can add your own trace mineral drips if that makes you feel better.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Master
Distilled water is "dead" water - zero life force ! Also distillation does not necessarily remove volatile organics [look up azeotropes - benzene is a good example].
At home, I drink bottled water from certified sources. However, while roaming, I drink Pennine water from the rivers high-up. Many of the streams/river spend time underground before they pop up onto the surface, so filtered through limestone.
Old 13-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Master

i used to have charcoal lump (which you can easily find on amazon) in my water bottles. That is supposed to be really good for water, acts as a filter.

I think getting "good" water is always going to be somewhat of a struggle, even if you go into the hills nad the mountains, you will be getting water which is rife with minerals - and you can have too much of a good thing.