Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 24-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Master
I don't see these alternate realities as a negative thing. I think their purpose is to actually act out the "what ifs" that we have.

According to Seth, only the 3D dimensions have these alternates (because presumably other entities have all the tools they need to explore the what-ifs). They happen whenever there is a fork in our path about which we wonder --What would have happened if...?

I see them as feeding me information in this reality. That career I didn't take, I sometimes get pieces of skills as if I did. Or that place I didn't live, I have dreams about. [But I can't yet find the places~!]

Tea Break--it would be logical to think that somewhere in the back of your mind you had put some thought into "What would my life have been like if I had had kids?" Although I understand your freaking about a shared alternate. [The lady who passed away--you're just getting lots of abilities. Are you sure you don't want these? JK You know best.]

I wonder if, when a 3D dimension joins with another, if all the alternate realities come with it?

I was watching a show on current theory, M-theory, etc. and they showed an illustration of a brane (membrane) --that is what they think the dimensions are. It was like wrapping material around two posts. There were two planes of it, very close together. They were postulating that when these two sides of the membrane touched each other, it would cause a Big Bang in that dimension only.

I started thinking about resonance--that when enough people vibrate at the same frequency, the resonance makes the membranes move in waves, together, and the waves would eventually cause the two "sides" of the membrane to touch each other. THEN it seems like they would join or join the next dimension.

Just wondering out loud.

Isle - Lora
Old 25-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Tea Break

I agree about alternative realities not being negative, IsleWalker - every choice we make is a "possibility" - and the energy of the unchosen ones has to play-out somehow.

I'm a big believer in not believing in the old saying "you make your bed and you lie in it" (or make the best of it). I believe that we can all change our lives if we put effort and energy into doing so. Our thoughts and actions make our world, which is why it's so important to think as positively and harmlessly as possible. So many of those alternative lives are ones where we made decisions differently - and the opportunity is still there for us to change our minds, put in the work and effort, and return to to an amended version of that original idea. So, me choosing not to have kids in my current experience, can be played out as me having kids in an alternative one ... where I wondered what it would have been like if I had.
I'm fast disappearing up my own exhaust pipe here, so I'll leave it there, for now.

I love the fact that I'm getting to a place where I'm being offered the chance of experiencing different spiritual abilities, but on the whole, I think I'm better using these gifts in my sleep state, or at least unconsciously in my waking state. I get very agitated and confused when "strange" things happen during my waking life ... but I bet I'm having a fulfilling time using such abilities in my sleep state. Some mornings I wake up exhausted! (but feeling good about it)

I'm actively choosing to work by day on being the clearest channel I can be for the channelling of God's healing to our world, also on relying on my intuitions - even if a choice seems foolish in the "commonsense" way.
I mightn't be speedy as far as getting to grips with spiritual gifts go - but I'm getting there.

Thanks for the reassurance, Lora, it's great to share here with others who understand, isn't it?

Angel Blessings to All
Old 25-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Neville

So we are drifting into the area of Quantum Jumping then ?

This particular reality being one of legion and myriad other realities in which versions of ourselves are manifest and to wit we can access.

I love this... Why?

Because it proves beyond any doubt that rather being the person we dont want to be , there is nothing stopping us from being the person we want to be. A very good reminder for me on those occasions that I bemoan my lot.

Thinking from the end result as it were.
Old 25-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Because it proves beyond any doubt that rather being the person we dont want to be , there is nothing stopping us from being the person we want to be. A very good reminder for me on those occasions that I bemoan my lot.

Well said, Jack!

And--would you educate us on Quantum Jumping. I've been hearing the term but haven't gotten around to investigating yet.

Reminds me of a "dream" I had where I was teaching this group of presumably newly-passed people (because it included Paul Newman!) about "the power of the cat". I don't know what that is consciously, nor how I would teach it. But Quantum Jumping sounds like it's right up the alley of a cat! An Alley Cat! Meeeow

Lora
Old 25-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Master
And P.S. Teabreak--

I think it's cool that we can, if we want, actually create an alternate reality by putting a lot of thought into it. So, we can really know the "what ifs" of any situation--we just may not know it consciously!

Lora
Old 25-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Neville

Hello Lora,

all the information regarding Quantum Jumping that I have can be found at

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11978&highlight=Quantum+Jumping

Last year it was considered to be the next big thing in LOA , the principle of it holds water enough though,,,,,,,,, though I am yet to begome the mega uber billionaire that apparently I am supposed to be able to become.

Old 25-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Master
Wow-Jack--

You get MONEY with Quantum Jumping!? I gotta read this!

Lora
Old 25-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Master
Neville--

The one link is no longer active, but it's OK. I get it now.

I have often thought of the "me" that used to do things immediately and not procrastinate (about 11!). I want that back--and I can get it, right? I just gotta be able to "think from the end"!

Good to know!

Lora
Old 25-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Neville

Yes, The thing that got me thinking about this again was the supposition hinted a back in the thread is that each action we take has a multitude of results only one of which we are conscious of. The upshot is hat in one plain there is the flower arranging you, in another a vetinary surgeon, in yet another the musician etc etc ad infinitum, So all we have to do is meditate/AP on the person we want to be apparently and like anyone else who has been a major influence in our lives, these other you's can also be a source of inspiration and impression.

Thats the basic gist of it anyway. Adopting the you in another reality by actually Shifting through parallel realities/universes....Imagination? possibly, but that's where most alternate realities are birthed anyway. deep in the subconscious/collective subconscious/super subconscious or whatever..It all starts in your head in so far as where you percieve yourself to be and who you percieve yourself to be are usually quiet accurate .
Old 25-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle

It feels as people's memories are being reviewed and rearranged in order to match with something else. Along with other things.
I agree Krystalle...I find that the things I have come across thus far are not of critical impact to me like those of Teabreak...

But rather they are things that have come up to show me simply that changes to the timeline have occurred. Changes to my timeline at least and to all of those who shared in it.

I also hope that the changes are for the greater good and that things are being realigned to perhaps right some past wrongs or interference of some kind.

The sinker is "it was always [this way]"...when you know clearly that you experienced it differently, perhaps on many occasions. Then you know a change has occurred.

I am not sure why I am repeatedly being shown that changes have occurred, when they don't appear to have impacted me personally...?????

Puzzling...any thoughts?

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke