Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Past life, old friends and physical similarities

I have a past life connection that will definitely be met with skepticism since it's someone well known. I'm aware most lives aren't famous and egos/available information on celebrities could influence one into believing they are someone of importance. The person isn't someone I've admired or think is particularly great or whatever. That being said, I've felt I was them/have had very strong connection to them since I was 7(when I knew of them) but more strongly around 9 when I saw their photo. Although I could say even before I knew of their existence, there were signs. I'm 23 now and a girl. First experience, was listening to the Beatles in the car when I was younger. I didn't even know who they were and actually wasn't all that into the music, but I felt compelled to write songs like that in a little diary I had. I was really private about it. Around the same time, when I was in the car with my mom listening to them again(she had a CD she always played) and she randomly mentioned that a member, John Lennon, was shot awhile ago in NYC. I then had an image in my mind, kind of like a memory, of being in NYC being attacked by some guy. I don't think I'd been to nyc at that point in my life. kinda struck me at the time,but I didn't think much of it until years later...also I had this dream around age 3/4 that I still remember where I was being chased by my mom who was in disguise as something sinister, then came to this entrance that looked out to a NYC sidewalk(I definitely had not been to nyc then) and in retrospect it looked like exiting the entrance to the Dakota- the building where John was shot. .I remember being extremely relieved once I got to the entrance and the light shone through. It was a nightmare, that's probably why it stuck in my mind. Fast forward to when I was 9 years old, I came across a photo of John and felt an immediate connection kinda like looking in a mirror. Like a light went on thats been on since. I couldn't stop researching everything about him for years. I would get chills and cry because of how familiar it felt, not because I missed him/was sad he died. It just didn't feel like he was separate from me if that makes any sense. It wasn't like a fan obsession, just this fascination based off my pull to him. I don't have much feeling in terms of his murderer..I don't feel any resentment/anger. Anyways, I felt like I needed to know everything about his life, and I learned as much as I could and found many connections since then..

I was born October 1, 1994, John was born October 9,1940. I was born 54 years after he was born, 9 days apart. John had an affinity for the number 9. I'm also half Asian and half white like his son, Sean. My mom is the Asian one, and is similar to Yoko- looks wise and in disposition. She's aggressive, strong, stubborn, kind of narcissistic. John used to call Yoko "mother". He lost his mom early on when she got hit by a car when he was younger, so became codependent on Yoko as a sort of mother figure who honestly sort of took advantage of that and controlled him. I had horrible separation anxiety from my mom when I was little, paranoid that she'd die or get in some sort of accident whenever she left. I theorize I chose a Yoko/mother in this lifetime to learn..my mom has been crazy and manipulative but I've learned to not be controlled by her/be independent and find love within myself. I also have always had a strong nostalgia for NYC in the 70s and feel a longing for England as well as piers/water. always been attracted by classic rock/oldies. I was born in Boston, so not too far from nyc.

I also show physical resemblance to John when I look at photos(in my eyes/expressions). I've found connections with my close friends who resemble people he was close with who also passed away. One friend resembles Brian Epstein, the Beatles manager who died of a drug overdose. John and him were close. She and I are complete opposites personality wise, but immediately had a very strong chemistry as friends. There was a familiarity there. Another is my friend who looks like Stuart Sutcliffe, John's early friend- and they share a birthday one day apart. If this is what I feel it to be, I wouldn't know why we all chose to be females in this life. I know John was a big believer in reincarnation, maybe that explains why I'm more in tune with it.. Of course, this is based on my energetic feelings and research. I can't say it's true but it seems as time goes on, even more connections arise and my belief becomes even stronger. I've attached a link to some photos of me/john my friends brian and Stuart.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o4...RBAn5UX_QfmSeI

In terms of songwriting, I think it still comes to me sometimes in dreams. I'll be hearing a really good song on the radio or TV in my dream then wake up and realize it didn't actually exist. my subconscious created it I guess. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to remember the songs in their entirety. maybe a line or some of the melody...but since I seemed to have been drawn to songwriting when I was younger, I've been trying to tap into it again since it still seems to be there somewhere

I don't want to make this super long with all of the similarities I've found, but even small stuff, for example, I heard "oh darling" and was thinking man John should have sung this, not Paul. Then I found out John said quote"'Oh! Darling' was a great one of Paul's that he didn't sing too well. I always thought I could have done it better – it was more my style than his. He wrote it, so what the hell, he's going to sing it." but yeah little likes/dislikes/inclinations we share that I don't want to bore you with. I'm even kind of cringy of some of the songs/things he did as if it were me. kind of like when you go through a phase in high school or something and you're different now looking back with some shame... Our handwriting is very similar also
I know this is impossible to actually confirm, but just wanted to sorta vent. the whole experience is really honestly kind of embarrassing to me since it sounds so outrageous since he's become kind of a mystical legendary figure after death rather than just a guy. this post is uncomfortable for me to open up about but I'm curious after feeling this way for so long

Last edited by aw1001 : 03-04-2018 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:24 AM
Master

Welcome to the forum . you might use one of the many different methods of past life regression . See if you can get more details . Info that is less commonly known . You might also see if you can play a getar or piano .

ps , if any one hear does not know who John Lennon was or Yoko Ono is .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoko_Ono
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lennon
Old 03-04-2018, 08:51 PM
Master

You may have been close to John Lennon or even a reincarnation of him. I would think the former rather than the latter.

The important thing is what did you learn from your prior life that you can use in a positive way in this life? How he influenced you.

In other words, don't dwell on the past, use it as a foundation to continue learning in this lifetime.

We all have had or will someday have a incarnation that was/will be top shelf. I had one as a Nordic Warrior many centuries ago with a great following of men. That lifetime has gave me a warrior's perspective in all future lives.

Oh, and we choose to be female to learn to be dependent and vulnerable depending on others, which we don't do when we are male.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah, definitely. There’s a lot of similar circumstances that I’ve seen play out in this life. And there’s been a lot of growth that’s been able to happen that maybe wasn’t able to happen since my life was cut short. the past is used as a good compass of sorts to see what I should be learning/taking from a situation or circumstance that arises but I don’t want to dwell on it.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Master

It would be interesting if you had some personal info that is not in any history book . Lets say he was afrade of spiders , small spaces , or liked a certain food cooked a certain way , ect.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:22 AM
Newbie ;)

I mean I can tell you other miscellaneous things about me. I was just pointing out our similarities to verify..I mean if I say something random about me that you can't find in a history book on John, it doesn't have much meaning in terms of proof... like I like cats but there's even history that John liked cats ..so I don't know haha

Last edited by aw1001 : 05-04-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I can say I have had other weird signs/coincidences sometimes come up related to John and have wrote a letter to his ex wife Cynthia and got a sign from her I believe right after.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Seeker
It's good to see someone who was a male in their past life that is now a female. it doesn't seem like it's that common, but maybe it's just me not seeing it much. I, also, have past life memories as a male with wives and children, in the 40s-70s in England, Ireland, Spain, California, New York, and other areas which i haven't figured out yet.

I think it's easier for those who have past lives that are more 'well known' because they're more available for those to recognise. Like anything else; a song on the radio, a scene in a movie, an excerpt from a book.... something could have awakened past memories of yours.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Seeker
it posted the same thing twice, so i'm going to use this space to add one more thing...

When you realise you've had a past life... the internet is a crazy, crazy, crazy thing. Hahaha
Old 09-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
It's good to see someone who was a male in their past life that is now a female. it doesn't seem like it's that common, but maybe it's just me not seeing it much. I, also, have past life memories as a male with wives and children, in the 40s-70s in England, Ireland, Spain, California, New York, and other areas which i haven't figured out yet.

I think it's easier for those who have past lives that are more 'well known' because they're more available for those to recognise. Like anything else; a song on the radio, a scene in a movie, an excerpt from a book.... something could have awakened past memories of yours.

it is pretty common actually, it is just that a lot of the 'guys who are now girls' aren't currently in a space where they can get the idea of their relationship with themselves in other lives. So the idea isn't something that gets a lot of play outside the meanderings of the minds of those of us who (think we) know what to look for and of course those who are far enough along to be inquisitive about themselves...

But anyway I like what I've heard of your story