Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
your talking about a subject you know nothing about. why pretend to know about bliss when you dont?

jonesboy doesnt advocate the astral world. so i dont know where you got that idea.

When we discussed these astral playground you never joining the discussion with us , that's why you don't know.

I'm not to discuss with you about the bliss again here , we have enough discussion in the Buddhism thread. So there's more harmful then useful. So anyone who intended to learn just prepare for the worse than for the best. That's my advice.
Old 22-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Pathfinder

Not sure what's going on in this thread..

Jeremy Bong, if I understand correctly I believe you're saying bliss leads to attachment and attachment leads to suffering?

Bliss is a feeling though, not a thing.. it transcends attachments.

running, thanks for sharing your link..
Old 22-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibiscus

Jeremy Bong, if I understand correctly I believe you're saying bliss leads to attachment and attachment leads to suffering?

We've discussed the bliss by the Hinduism practice that's introduced by running but be careful. The other people may have bad experience but they they don't tell. If I tell also I'm having trouble. So that's so much I can tell you or you ask from others. See you , good luck.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
We've discussed the bliss by the Hinduism practice that's introduced by running but be careful. The other people may have bad experience but they they don't tell. If I tell also I'm having trouble. So that's so much I can tell you or you ask from others. See you , good luck.

If your in body wouldn't the bliss state continuously be seeking balance of itself, simply because we move differently in our bodies. Where as in spirit we are just experiencing what already is. Would you agree or disagree with this Jeremy?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

geremy lives in a world of gods at war. i dont know how else to explain it. he has some threads ahout it in the buddhist section. he believes bad gods give you bliss. among many other things.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I had a dream (months ago now but it's stuck with me) about my sister's ex who passed away. In the dream it wasn't really "him" but his spirit, and I just knew it was him somehow. His spirit appeared as a bright light, and for lack of a better way of explaining, it attached itself to mine and showed me this kind of out of this world bliss. If I tried to pull away it would attract me back to it like a magnet.

I saw this as him showing me what it was like on the other side, and how that feeling is all that really matters. We can pursue it on earth too. I don't know that I'm spiritually evolved enough to apply this to my everyday life quite yet, but it's definitely something I'll never forget.

I would dismiss it as just a dream, something my brain created.. but I've had other experiences with the paranormal (always while awake though, never dreams) so I'm kind of on the fence as to whether this was really his spirit or not.

Anyway just wanted to share somewhere it might be appreciated

The best advice I've ever gotten in my whole life, and I live by it more and more, and it works, is from Bashar--act on your greatest excitement in every moment to the best of your ability. It's a version of "follow your bliss," but Bashar explains it in very clear, practical terms that you can actually do in every moment. If you do this, it ultimately leads you closer to integration with your soul and your true life purpose. And it makes you happy. I cherish this advice and will always do what I can to live by it, and the more I live by it, the better my life becomes.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
geremy lives in a world of gods at war. i dont know how else to explain it. he has some threads ahout it in the buddhist section. he believes bad gods give you bliss. among many other things.

running,

I think my current situation is acting as revealing the world truth. Any hidden truth will be by the revelation by my dharma-subtlety essence. Nothing is hiddened. As for the bliss stuffs anyone can go to see how I explain it in the Christianity sub thread with title of"WHY GOD SENDS US TO HELL". You know but you still want others to fall into the water.
Old 13-04-2018, 09:29 AM
boshy b. good

Bliss's the scape
what be awaits
i think we can fix up an bliss with
the recourses does got.

we can fix up much many bliss
with the recourses we have got,
m. m. amen. now you are doing
one.
boshy b. good : obvious officially
the very ultimate bliss be all each
blisses.
m. m. amen. alright.
boshy b. good : that's too much.
it's pushing it.
m. m. amen.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 13-04-2018 at 03:56 PM.