Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-12-2017, 06:32 PM
traceyacey12

reading for angelic star[/b]
What lessons have I mastered/ learned this year ? A essage of encouragement maybe . Thank you.

King of wands, knight of swords, seven of swords, nine of cups

You have learned to hold your own and be assertive. You have also learned to be resilient in the face of bad phases in your life. The seven of swords indicates to me that you have learned to work quietly without needing people to know what's going on in your life and that you have been able achieve more in this way. This seems to be related to the realm of love. Perhaps you have learned to deal with your issues quietly regarding love without involving family or close friends and have gained much satisfaction from it and growth from it. You have also learned to not need the approval of perhaps the men in your life to do things -- you have gained the confidence to charge forward and trust your own assessment of matters in your life, including love but also other aspects. Your sort of behind the scenes work in regards to love has bought satisfaction to the special person in your life and has made both of you wiser in this matter. You have also become more hardworking as I see that you have learned to work around the clock to provide for yourself and those you love.

Question for traceyacey:

In what ways can I improve?
Old 24-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Reading for tealily

Wealthy man, Coffin, Despair

Someone with more experience and expertise than you is very impressed. It feels that what one might project outwardly is not very personal for them in truth. It's tough and you have managed to really impress them. It's hard to impress this person in particular in a very male dominated sphere.
It also shows that despite your personal evolution in terms of work, you are able to put up old projections, reputation to save yourself and to strike a balance. This is witty on your part, that you don't have to make your inner growth / progress very apparent to everyone, but keeping up with the old image just to maintain peace. You have grown but have not entirely let go of some old energy, and that's okay, you will be able to if there were a trigger or change.
It's cut throat and you are able to strike a balance in a difficult environment that to someone else might be an easy trigger to lose balance or leave. You are tough and are able to pull yourself through and through. Keeping your cool just enough and are able to strike balance. Truly Impressive ! Well done !

I hope this relates somehow, let me know ~
Feedback for angelicstar

I'm laughing a lot at this because I can't imagine anyone in my clinic being impressed with me (especially as I get the vibe the person you're referring to is male) but I note that a previous reading you did for me on 'S' turned out to be accurate, although it took a few months later for me to see more examples of how, so I'll keep an open mind on this one.

Reading for traceyacey:
In what ways can I improve?

NB: Slightly alcohol-infused here, but let's see how we go for accuracy!

Knight of Cups: In matters of the heart - the vibe I get here is how you might emotionally reach out to other people, whether it's reaching out for help or pitching an idea etc.

What you need to know: 4 of Cups is giving the vibe that it may be best to sit on your feelings for a little longer before approaching other people. The exact reason here is unclear - is it to build up your own confidence or sit with uncertainty a little better? Regardless of which, this card is saying "learn to hang tight by yourself for a little bit".

Advice: Queen of Swords is advocating a fresh approach. Perhaps by giving yourself a bit more time to think, you'll either change your perspective on things or realise that you have the ability to deal with it by yourself the entire time :)

Next reading for tealily
What's an exciting unexpected suprise that may occur for me between now and the end of Dec?
Old 24-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Next reading for tealily
What's an exciting unexpected suprise that may occur for me between now and the end of Dec?
May not be what you expect, but you said 'unexpected' anyways, lol.
Tarot of Sexual Magic...
Swords 7 & Swords 8
I feel there is something you have stubbornly ignored -or refused to accept- for some time and it has caused you grief at a level that you may not be fully aware of.
First I thought of a person, but I think it is a physical/emotional thing. Some ailment that is bothering you or stress. Whatever it is, you will get a break from it and you rather unexpectedly find yourself feeling better/good. Relieved.
Since Eros is sneaking away in the background of Swords 8, it could be that you simply take a break from something you are quite passionate about but have driven yourself too much for too long in that area.

As clarifier from Wisdom of the Oracle I got "Milk & Honey 51" which speaks of abundance, authenticity, entering a sweet time in your life. An interlude that feels more languid than ambitious. Such a time only comes when you are in your authentic zone.
It also says "Your ego can rest and your soul can illuminate your purpose."

I think you simply need a break, expected that break, but did not expect the relief it'll bring you. It could even guide you into another direction in the area it relates to, following your True North. Now I'm not 100% certain, but it feels as if that area is relationship.

Feedback appreciated, even when you feel I'm totally off. Since this Tarot deck is different and new to me...

QUESTION FairyCrystal:
What will the workshop/training from L. bring me if I keep doing the "work"? (exercises etc.)

Last edited by FairyCrystal : 24-12-2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old 24-12-2017, 04:58 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for tealily:

NB: Slightly alcohol-infused here, but let's see how we go for accuracy!

Knight of Cups: In matters of the heart - the vibe I get here is how you might emotionally reach out to other people, whether it's reaching out for help or pitching an idea etc.

What you need to know: 4 of Cups is giving the vibe that it may be best to sit on your feelings for a little longer before approaching other people. The exact reason here is unclear - is it to build up your own confidence or sit with uncertainty a little better? Regardless of which, this card is saying "learn to hang tight by yourself for a little bit".

Advice: Queen of Swords is advocating a fresh approach. Perhaps by giving yourself a bit more time to think, you'll either change your perspective on things or realise that you have the ability to deal with it by yourself the entire time :)

I'm not too sure about the two latter advises, but the first does resonate. I do need to reach out to people -- I just don't want to disclose whats going on with me so I don't do it.

QUESTION FairyCrystal:
What the workshop/training from L. bring me if I keep doing the "work"? (exercises etc.)
Old 24-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
May not be what you expect, but you said 'unexpected' anyways, lol.
Tarot of Sexual Magic...
Swords 7 & Swords 8
I feel there is something you have stubbornly ignored -or refused to accept- for some time and it has caused you grief at a level that you may not be fully aware of.
First I thought of a person, but I think it is a physical/emotional thing. Some ailment that is bothering you or stress. Whatever it is, you will get a break from it and you rather unexpectedly find yourself feeling better/good. Relieved.
Since Eros is sneaking away in the background of Swords 8, it could be that you simply take a break from something you are quite passionate about but have driven yourself too much for too long in that area.

As clarifier from Wisdom of the Oracle I got "Milk & Honey 51" which speaks of abundance, authenticity, entering a sweet time in your life. An interlude that feels more languid than ambitious. Such a time only comes when you are in your authentic zone.
It also says "Your ego can rest and your soul can illuminate your purpose."

I think you simply need a break, expected that break, but did not expect the relief it'll bring you. It could even guide you into another direction in the area it relates to, following your True North. Now I'm not 100% certain, but it feels as if that area is relationship.

Feedback appreciated, even when you feel I'm totally off. Since this Tarot deck is different and new to me...

QUESTION FairyCrystal:
What will the workshop/training from L. bring me if I keep doing the "work"? (exercises etc.)
Feedback for fairycrystal
Oh, I definitely said 'unexpected' It's how I'm rolling at the moment. I'll be sure to do an updated feedback on Jan 1st, but here's feedback for now.

Something I've ignored/refused to accept - this is highly likely to be my job or something to do with a guy I call 'P'. Both cause me a huge amount of stress; I'm currently interstate for a brief Christmas holiday and enjoying not having to deal with either, and the pleasure of dealing with people who aren't occasional douchebags

re: authenticity - yeah, I feel more in my comfort zone right now as I'm away from the people at work (one of the guys doesn't get back till early next year either)

I still have a few more days on break, so let's see how they roll

QUESTION FairyCrystal:
Old 26-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Master

Reading for fairycrystal

* RWS
Before flipping the cards, I'm already getting the vibe that the workshop/training should bring around a big difference in perspective

8 of Wands rev
The Moon
4 of Swords

The cards are saying that the workshop/training will give you pause - as in, you may literally slow down to give yourself a better opportunity to re-evaluate and assess what's going on in your life. The Moon suggests that there's loads of inner work you might choose to address - lots of digging deep to unhealed emotional scar type stuff. Deep work. Not always pleasant, but brave and always for your higher good.

There's a suggestion here that if you really go for this inner work dive, you'll be pretty focused on it for a while (4 of Swords) and may enter a bit of a contemplative phase of your life, which isn't a bad thing. All in all, this looks like an inner work opportunity that you may really throw yourself into. The vibe here is kind of like that you find at Buddhist temples/places of spirituality, where people really devote themselves to higher thought for a while.

Next reading for tealily
I have a choice of physical therapy providers for upcoming injury rehab; is it wise for me to go to 1) CHP, 2) BMBlk, or 3) INS?
(there may be more than one good option here)
Old 26-12-2017, 04:21 AM
Pathfinder

Reading for tealily

The Star

This is the card of the survivor, one who is overcoming adversity--in your case, an injury.

I'm using the Golden Tarot deck, and this woman is holding two jugs. There are also two dogs nestled together by her feet. Eight stars twinkle about her head, and eight is a multiple of two. The Star is strongly urging option 2, but there is another dog, a different type of dog, on her other side. It is unlike the other two. Option 3 is viable as well, but your best bet is with option 2. They will both lead to your recovery, but you will have a better overall experience with option 2. There is also a bird on the ground next to her, so there are four animals around her feet. Four is a multiple of two.

Next reading for HannahRose
I don't do well in academia. However, I would like to pursue becoming a mental health counselor. It's a long haul. If I quit my job and take a crack at it, what will happen?
Old 26-12-2017, 05:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahRose
Reading for tealily

The Star

This is the card of the survivor, one who is overcoming adversity--in your case, an injury.

I'm using the Golden Tarot deck, and this woman is holding two jugs. There are also two dogs nestled together by her feet. Eight stars twinkle about her head, and eight is a multiple of two. The Star is strongly urging option 2, but there is another dog, a different type of dog, on her other side. It is unlike the other two. Option 3 is viable as well, but your best bet is with option 2. They will both lead to your recovery, but you will have a better overall experience with option 2. There is also a bird on the ground next to her, so there are four animals around her feet. Four is a multiple of two.
Feedback for hannahrose
Both daring (a one card draw!) and intriguing.

The clinic I work at is allied with option 2 - so I know that even if my type of injury isn't within their area of focus, I know they will bend over backwards to do their best in a way they wouldn't always do for their usual patients haha!

Option 3 should have more clinical experience for the area I need treated though; but they're unlikely to give me as much 'special treatment' as option 2 for reasons mentioned above.

Reading for HannahRose
I don't do well in academia. However, I would like to pursue becoming a mental health counselor. It's a long haul. If I quit my job and take a crack at it, what will happen?

Queen of Pent
10 of Cups
Queen of Wands rev

You know what? I think you should go for this.

Queen of Pent tells me that you have the capacity to be a natural nurturer - a must for the industry you're thinking about joining. I feel like you may also find a lot of like-minded people in that industry too (10 of Cups).

What's holding you back is your lack of confidence. Just because it may be harder for you than for others doesn't mean it's impossible. If you're willing to put the work in (non-tarot tip: research your training school carefully as they all have slightly different flavours and you may find some suit you better than others) you might be able to pull this off :)

Next reading for tealily
What is it that I've done to stir up P at work so badly of late?

Backstory: There's a lot of history here, but the short story is that I really seem to **** him off just by existing I'm considering staying at this place of work a little longer for the $$$, so it would be helpful for me to understand what it is I'm doing that sets him off so I can minimise it a bit (and therefore make it easier to do my job!!!)
Old 26-12-2017, 06:12 AM
Pathfinder

Feedback for tealily

I may not do the certificate program at the local community college after all, I may just jump right into a bachelors program. I needed that encouragement. Thank you. I also want to do another reading for you because I can relate to having colleagues who are just so difficult to work with. I've seen a few mentions of this P character around these forums and I can totally empathize.

As for the previous reading, I initially wanted to do one card for each clinic, but I pulled out the Star and she was screaming "Just go with option two!"

Reading for tealily (Golden Tarot)

The Hermit
Five of Swords
The Emperor
Eight of Cups

I was originally going to do a three card reading but it didn't work out that way. I drew the hermit, and then Five of Swords fell out, and then the Emperor fell out along with the Eight of Cups, so you get a four-card reading! I'm pretty clumsy with my Golden deck but the cards it spits out at me are trying to get something across. They have a weird texture.

At a glance, I can tell you that it's not you, it's him. But what is our Hermit trying to tell you? Be a Hermit. Don't worry about him so much. There's a saying. Don't let other people rent space in your head. I'm looking at the card and the Hermit has got his pet fawn and a cat and an awesome beard and a really content look on his face. There are flowers blooming at his feet. Just focus on what you have. Think about what aspects of the job that bring you contentment. You mentioned the money, but you do find it rewarding, at least some of the time, when P is not giving you a hard time. Let his antics roll off your back.

The Five of Swords is a card of conflict. I say this a lot--the sword is a weapon designed to inflict injury and someone always gets hurt. Don't go to war with this guy. He's not worth it. He's just going to keep coming at you, swinging the sword. Deflect. Stand up for yourself, in a professional manner. Don't curse him out, but you can say something like, "you do not need to take that tone with me." Also, be careful of which colleagues you trust. There are always alliances in the workplace, and they can sometimes shift. He's just a grouchy man at work--don't let him be your hill to die on.

The Emperor. P has his own issues that have nothing to do with you but you get worked up. It will do you no good to speculate on what his issues are--remember what I said about letting him rent space in your head? I think the Emperor is also your boss or HR person. P is making it unpleasant to work there, and you should bring it up to them. Part of what they do is conflict resolution. Maybe you already have, but it's had little effect, if any. Tell them again that your colleague flies off the handle at you for no reason, and it's very unprofessional and it makes you uncomfortable.

Finally, the Eight of Cups. The card of running away from one's problems. I know you want to bail out and get another job. Don't blindly flee from this job. Do apply to other positions, but keep the job you have until you get a firm offer in writing. Your due diligence is to research these other companies and other positions thoroughly. Don't only look at the pay, but look at the benefits packages, the flexibility, the retirement plans, health insurance options. Running away is not always the best choice.

I hope this resonates with you. :)

Next reading for HannahRose
Keeping with the theme of difficult co-workers, why is K so catty towards me but not towards anyone else in the office? At least, not as far as I can tell. She gets a tone sometimes with everyone, but she is a hundred times worse with me.
Old 26-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Master

Feedback for hannahrose
I like that phrase, "don't let other people rent space in your head". I like what you say about flowers as I just moved some into my clinic room :)

I agree about not going to war with this guy - he has a very domineering personality when he's losing his s--- and it's easily recognisable as the kind of situation where there's not going to be any chance of middle ground.

re: colleagues I trust - the answer is none of them (long history of dramas in this place of work) I think P is quite *****y so that would be your warning about shifting alliances there.

Reading for hannahrose

I've tweaked your question a bit as we don't take 3rd party questions in this thread, hope that's okay :)
Q: Why is hannahrose receiving catty attention from K in the office?
Devil
Page of Cups rev
High Priestess rev

Bleeeeuuuggghhh. Basically the cards (esp Page of Cups rev) gives me the vibe that K has issues letting off emotional steam; she seems unhappy about a lot of things and has gotten into the habit of taking it out on you. This doesn't make this good behaviour - in fact, it's very primitive, thoughtless behaviour - although is difficult for you to change.

She may have singled you out because she feels she has the least to lose with you (High Priestess rev); eg there may be less projects shared in common, any negative feedback from you is unlikely to affect any career trajectory etc. High Priestess rev here feels like a conscious, cognitive choice here.

Honestly, who are all these adult-babies and how have they gotten this far in life?!?! C'mon, have some emotional maturity people...

Next question for tealily
What's my primary obstacle to entering a new love relationship at this time?