Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Knower
Doing reiki to animals and insects

What are you r thoughts about doing reiki to animals and instincts ?

Safe for the doer ? helpful for the receiver ?

Why my teacher told me if you do distant healing to a person you need his acceptance ?

cause animals and insects dont give permission to do reiki on them
Old 25-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Master
thy juts lk us 2 thy r
thy hab fealins
vet tkd me thy griv lk us thy feal lk us thy do
th sea spirts lk us 2 do ty do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
What are you r thoughts about doing reiki to animals and instincts ?

Safe for the doer ? helpful for the receiver ?

Why my teacher told me if you do distant healing to a person you need his acceptance ?

cause animals and insects dont give permission to do reiki on them

Because you can learn to block energy, so that you energy can't enter the body of the recipient.

And so if you didn't learned to block energy consciously you block them nevertheless a bit unconsciously. So if the recipient is ready and open to to it there is no barrier to block that flow of yours.
But You are right. The acceptance is not needed. It just creates an unconscious barrier in the body of the recipient, because that is not the energy of the body, which tries to enter.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Ascender
Hi water drop. I never stuck with doing reiki but my opinion is, you can observe acceptance to a point. If they shift about, walk off etc then stop, if they accept it, they will stay and allow you to do it. Distance reiki doesn’t need to be done at an unseen distance, you can still make sure you can see them for their reactions :)
Old 22-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Badcopyinc

Everything is free will.
Distance healing in reiki or in person always requires permission otherwise the equal energy exchange will come to you. This goes for people animals even groups of people. Even when I use reiki on inanimate objects I offer the energy to be used or accepted.

I've had dogs and cats both decline healing from me but still want affection. I've had a dog just recently bark and yelp until I did it for them.

Even reading others using Clair abilities requires permission to avoid bad karma. Everything we do requires an exchange, if you do something without permission to others you impart the exchange onto yourself. That's why psychics and healers charge money or trade in exchange.

For distance help without expressed permission offer the energy during the session.
"I send this energy to you in hopes that you use and accept what benefits you and disregard what doesn't. May reiki have the wisdom to apply itself where it can help the most."
Saying it like that can still help in different ways or those around the person or animal.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Suspended

Everything is free will. True. But if I want to flood you with energy and you are against it... the energy still will reach you. If you can´t consciously block this energy you can´t do anything against it. Its my free will to force the energy upon you.

Free will is the my acceptance of your opinion or my acceptance of your will regarding things concerning yourself.

If I don't accept that and force my will upon yours.. its my free will. I don't believe that there is any karma. Karma would mean that I, after my death, am punished for my deeds in my incarnation.

If I defend myself against a criminal, I force my free will of save being upon his free will to hurt me. Got some Karma because his free will was first.

Criminals will be loved after there deaths, by our brothers and sisters on the other side like the holiest people on earth.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Suspended

Everything is free will. True. But if I want to flood you with energy and you are against it... the energy still will reach you. If you can´t consciously block this energy you can´t do anything against it. Its my free will to force the energy upon you.

Free will is the my acceptance of your opinion or my acceptance of your will regarding things concerning yourself.

If I don't accept that and force my will upon yours.. its my free will. I don't believe that there is any karma. Karma would mean that I, after my death, am punished for my deeds in my incarnation.

If I defend myself against a criminal, I force my free will of save being upon his free will to hurt me. Got some Karma because his free will was first.

Criminals will be loved after there deaths, by our brothers and sisters on the other side like the holiest people on earth.
Old 17-04-2018, 08:10 PM
Seeker

Hi water drop. I'm not formally trained in Reiki, but I do frequently use this and other energy-healing techniques on my animals. At the start of the session I ask permission and that if the recipient accepts that they receive the healing they need and for the highest good. At least with hands-on, I can always tell pretty easily whether an animal accepts or rejects the healing. When they reject it, I respect their choice, although I may try again at another time. It's interested to see how they react differently to normal touching/petting versus a healing.
I'm more cautious about offering healing to animals I don't know - other people's pets or wild animals. Sometimes it feels right, but most of the time I don't feel guided to do so.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Ascender
I ask telepathically. I knew a dog and he was dying. I knew he was going to pass, but I was trying to nurse him and make him as comfortable as possible. I asked him if he wanted me to heal him. He said no, his soul was tired and it was his time to go. I respected his wishes and just kept his bed clean, gave him a pillow and blanket. I would come around every so often and offer him food and water. On the last day he was here with us, I brought him outside, laid him in the grass and let him feel the sun and Earth one last time. He actually passed that night. I don't know if being outside helped him pass, but I thought it would be nice for him.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Seeker

LillyBelle - That sounds beautifully compassionate. It reminds me of what happened with one of my cats a few years back. I think animals can teach us a lot about end of life acceptance, soul-knowledge, and peace...