Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Experiencer
I have seen some months ago a triangular shaped aircraft similar to a pyramid, it used to have a dark colour with a shinty red light and it was flying to fast for a military aircraft nor did it any noise. It was very fast hideing behind the clouds. I dont kow if it was harp combined with new military technology therefore i just wanted to share this maybe someone has seen something similar.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcor
i was in george bush park and i seen an orange ball of light. it was blinking or flashing. Maybe because it reflecting sunlight or something. I couldnt be a plane there was no wings. couldnt of been a ballon cause it went across the sky. I watched it and tried to film it. My android only picked up on it when zoomed in and couldnt see what i was doing because of the glare of the sun, but i caught it on tape. Blinking orange orb. Check it out

starts at middle of screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnbkO9_1q0

the cause of you perceiving the craft as a ball of light is due to its vibrational frequency :)

we perceive vibrational frequencies as light once the frequency wave starts to resonate at the speed of light :)

sound waves are the same thing as light waves, only difference is that sound waves are slower thus we perceive them as sound, if you could speed up a sound wave a trillion times over, we would then perceive the sound wave as light instead of sound :)

so, this implies that a craft would need to lower its frequency into the visable spectrum of light that we can perceive with human eyes in order for us to see the craft itself, other wise, we will only see a "ball of light".
when the crafts frequency resonates higher then what we can detect, the craft is invisable to our eyes. :)