Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-05-2016, 09:54 PM
Master
SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film

SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-...st=WL&index=13

"The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems, but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in. Please enjoy “Sirius” for FREE and share with your friends and family.

AND … if you are as passionate about disclosure as we are, please consider supporting our next documentary entitled "Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History" . . . as Dr. Steven Greer, the father of the Global Disclosure Movement, is thrilled to announce the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and Free Energy Technology secrecy once and for all and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth."
Old 05-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you. This is interesting.

What happened to Stanley Meyer is both chilling and very thought-provoking.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Experiencer
Cool, thanks Olivia :-)

It's time for the secrecy and the corruption to end.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:19 PM
Knower

Thanks for posting this! I'll check out the youtube link soon. I admire Steven Greer and his work so much!
Old 06-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Master
Thank you so much, Olivia!
This sounds amazing & I'm looking fwd to viewing it

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Master
I linked this in another thread, but feel like i ought to post it in here as well. It is not the only source for this either btw.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3135628.html

I've watched this documentary before, it is interesting for sure. Misleading in re: Greer's claim in the above link i put, but I do not wish to throw out the baby with the bathwater, think Greer has done a lot to call attention to the reality of the ufo phenom, case in point; his disclosure project efforts in bringing together all those credible witnesses from military, govt. pilots, etc. Which he's been doing for awhile now also. Full credit due to him in that regard. And there is a lot of that in the doc. fr. what i recall too, that is very likely legit. I tend to put more stock into witness testimony that some b/c it is good enough for religion, good enough evidence to come to decision in the court system, etc.

Again, not trying to do anything other than shed some light. Think it's important to think critically about ufos/et's/uap.

I would add that even in my link, the findings by this Stanford stem cell biologist do not seem to be entirely definitive either. -edit- nvrm now it does read as fairly definitive actually, reading it now. Least acc. to this ^ guy's assessment, who sounds qualified to say. Fr. article;
“The sequence that we got from the mitochondria [energy factories of cells] tells us with extremely high confidence that the mother was an indigenous Indian from the Chilean area. The other thing that immediately fell out of the analysis is that it’s male. It probably died in the last century, if I were to make a guess.”
Old 07-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Master
Here's another source that says 9% of the DNA of the lil guy is still unknown. http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...-atacama-alien (hybrid maybe?)

1 thing that bothers me was Greer's claim that they did not know where the little body came from when apparently it's origins had been known for years. Could be an honest mistake, as in lack of thorough investigation, or to hype up the film, idk, but it doesn't sit well w/ me when significant details like that are not vetted diligently or misrepresented either unwittingly or purposefully. Obvs. the latter is worse scenario, but it calls into question overall credibility imo.

I'd really like to meet someone who has been on 1 of Greer's ufo meditating/ evoking excursions. Any1 at SF who's done so please share your experience! Was it worth price of admission? What is price of admission, for that matter. Genuinely curious. Looks interesting, 1 way or another.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:23 AM
Master
I mean it's good to question and think about these things, right? I'm not trying to be a jerk for kicks, the more information brought to bear the better, isn't it? Am I wrong there?

If it's Greer's enthusiasm getting ahead of him, and just some sloppy research, then I'd like to know that too.

And as stated, there is surely legitimacy in much of the witness testimony imo.

Maybe I'm missing something (well of course i am, what do i know, really) but it just seems like sometimes people's blinders automatically come up when it comes to the ufo subject. Skeptic, believer or whatever. People hitch their wagon to 1 particular person or POV and roll with that, regardless.

Even people who allegedly have 1st hand encounters w/ these beings, contactee's & abductee's often change their opinion on what happened to them over time.

The free energy aspect of all this i always find important, b/c the 2 seem to go so hand in hand. The quote Olivia you put for example i think is really crucial (Thrive documentary a good 1 as well). Evolving as a species and contact w/ positive/higher power, aliens/intelligence(s)/influences is 1 of the things I like about Greer's efforts. That isn't some diplomatic statement, I mean that, big part of the equation of whatever is going on these days imo.

Anyways hope i haven\t offended any1 with these posts, i'll go now. Might have to watch doc. again, can't remember it all that well tbh.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Master
@Deusdrum...Its all good. I enjoy your commentary. All opinions and feedback are welcome here. And thanks for supplying those links.
The little alien guy wasn't my main focus. I'm was more interested in the free energy aspect along with the witness testimonials.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry to bust bubbles. Being a retired Agency "Star Gate" operative I can say we know of only one ET civilization that we have had communication with. Starships are no longer in vogue, at least for these beings, Bi-location is far more efficient and instantaneous and it is the modus-operandi of our project Star Gate. These beings are not very impressed with we earth critters and the Watchers have begun distancing themselves from us. There comes a moment in the evolution of a species when it must prove it's mettle. We are currently at that juncture and the odds are not good that we will survive ourselves. ET has invested much time and effort over countless centuries to save our sorry asses and have now thrown in the towel. They watch but will no longer intercede. Our stupid persistence to believe in and kill for various totally fallacious religions will be our Achille's heal.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.