Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-09-2014, 05:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Seizure during Kundalini Kriyas

Was doing my spontaneous kriyas earlier as I do every day. Two minutes in though and I think I had a seizure. It was like I fainted but I was still conscious.. I was just really confused and unable to think or control what was happening to me. This has never happened to me before and I am going to assume for now it's Kundalini related. Has this happened to anyone else before? I don't know whether to go to the doctor's and get checked out.. Any advice?
Old 13-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Master

that is exactly how I got into all this, I was just meditating one day as I walked along and then the first seizure came and I immediately 'knew' there was more going on than people were telling me...
Old 04-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Master
Seizures often occur during sleep or in the early morning when certain brainwaves are more prevalent. You can get a EEG done to see if you are susceptible to seizures, and if in doubt see a neurologist because they can harm your brain and be life threatening.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:11 PM
PRESENCE-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Was doing my spontaneous kriyas earlier as I do every day. Two minutes in though and I think I had a seizure. It was like I fainted but I was still conscious.. I was just really confused and unable to think or control what was happening to me. This has never happened to me before and I am going to assume for now it's Kundalini related. Has this happened to anyone else before? I don't know whether to go to the doctor's and get checked out.. Any advice?

Did you have any other seizure after that ??
Old 28-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRESENCE-23
Did you have any other seizure after that ??

No, thank goodness. It was just a one time thing. It was weird but maybe my brain was going through a recalibration or something, lol.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Master
If unpleasant side effects happen during any spiritual practice designed to raise the kundalini, the advice from the gurus and those who know these things is to stop the practice immediately, and calm things down. It means you are going into territory that you are not ready to enter, and it can be dangerous for you.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:25 PM
PRESENCE-23

If it's only one seizure it's ok.

It can mean your body was not ready to receive a strong kundalini vibration. (very condense)

Unfortunately, when Kundalini rise too much or too condense, it's the nervous system which is mainly affected.

I don't recommend at all any kundalini practice which are too direct, with the "pure kundalini".
It's better to work with things like kundalini reiki which is more "soft" and progressive.

(from my personal experience and opinion ;-) )
Old 28-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't practice kundalini or have an active spiritual life. I quit all activity except yoga to ground the energy at the beginning of the year because I was absorbing too much and it was having bad effects on me. Yet even without an active spiritual life kundalini still flares up and does things like that sometimes.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Master
But what were you doing then when you were 'doing' your spontaneous kriyas?
Old 29-12-2014, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardhanareshvara
But what were you doing then when you were 'doing' your spontaneous kriyas?

The yoga I was referring to. If I don't do it Kundalini overloads me. I have to ground it into the earth. That's the only activity I do.