Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 23-05-2014, 11:17 PM
yumi14

are spiritual walk-ins similar to multiple personalities?

Just curious.

And does one remember necessarily when a spirit walks In? Do you remember what you did while they were overtaking your body?

Thanks for any insight.
Old 24-05-2014, 01:57 AM
Master

As I understand the term walk in , it is where one soul leaves a body and a new one takes over . Like you sell your car to some one and they get to use it . I think multiple personalities is some thing else , some form of mental illness , or spirit possion .
Old 24-05-2014, 02:15 AM
yumi14

OK, that makes sense. Thank you for replying :)
Old 12-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Just curious.

And does one remember necessarily when a spirit walks In? Do you remember what you did while they were overtaking your body?

Thanks for any insight.

I had a very weird experience many years ago now which seems to indicate Im a walk-in.

Yes I remember the moment I came into this body, it was very confusing, I didnt know where I was, who I was, it was all "wrong" here, the surroundings werent as they should be, different place, different bed.. I went to bed in one bed and woke up in a different one. I didnt know this bodies children and had to what I call "download" the memories from this body to get all the details of this body and its life.

I was alone in this body when I came in. I entered in throu a vortex. I got lost in a vortex and then found myself in this body. The vortex.. coming throu the vortex, wiped out my previous memories so when I arrived in this body, I couldnt remember the any precise details of my other life except that I knew I was in a different place, different "wrong" bed etc.. the feeling was very strong.

It felt strange to have to learn about the children of this body etc and knowing I had to be their mother. It took me days to feel comfortable with them.
Old 13-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Knower
That's an excellent thought..... I've always believed that this was a form of possession. I believe this in some who have been through trauma . They leave to escape and while the original owner is gone several spirits pile up in the space. But once the original owner comes. Back it is bullied into staying gone. Like finders keeper's because choosing to leave is considered abandonment. How dare you ask to have it back.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I had a very weird experience many years ago now which seems to indicate Im a walk-in.

Yes I remember the moment I came into this body, it was very confusing, I didnt know where I was, who I was, it was all "wrong" here, the surroundings werent as they should be, different place, different bed.. I went to bed in one bed and woke up in a different one. I didnt know this bodies children and had to what I call "download" the memories from this body to get all the details of this body and its life.

I was alone in this body when I came in. I entered in throu a vortex. I got lost in a vortex and then found myself in this body. The vortex.. coming throu the vortex, wiped out my previous memories so when I arrived in this body, I couldnt remember the any precise details of my other life except that I knew I was in a different place, different "wrong" bed etc.. the feeling was very strong.

It felt strange to have to learn about the children of this body etc and knowing I had to be their mother. It took me days to feel comfortable with them.
That is absolutly facinating. Thank you so much for writing that. I am sure it was quite difficult. The fact that you are here writing at this forum lets me know beyond question that your situation was aligned and of light and right action. Thank you again for sharing your expereince.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The vessel
That's an excellent thought..... I've always believed that this was a form of possession. I believe this in some who have been through trauma . They leave to escape and while the original owner is gone several spirits pile up in the space. But once the original owner comes. Back it is bullied into staying gone. Like finders keeper's because choosing to leave is considered abandonment. How dare you ask to have it back.

What you wrote may happen. I would not be surprised. But to my knoweldge it is not the usual case scnereo for walk-ins. Usually walk-ins come in when the soul does not want to, or for some reason cannot be in the body anymore. And sometimes this exchange is organized by loving spirit for good purpose. The walk-in stays in. The soul has no interest in re-inhabiting the body it exited. I am sure that there are all kinds of things that happen, including what you mentioned. But its not the usual for walk-ins as far as I know. There are some awesome walk-ins (eg sea-dove) . And there are some that were not advanced enough to get a human body the legit. way.

I have worked to help people who have multiple personality disorder aka DID. Walk-in is different. Yes there can be crossover where both things can exist.
With DID, the soul splits into many alters. Or there is more than one soul living the life. But it is not that another soul walked in.

Thats just what I think. But I never think that I have any answers. Only questions and thoughts.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:52 PM
angel12

I believe that for a walk-in experience to happen, both souls need to be in agreement. This can be done on a subconscious level. It is much different to a possession as the original soul has given permission for the soul exchange to occur.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12
I believe that for a walk-in experience to happen, both souls need to be in agreement. This can be done on a subconscious level. It is much different to a possession as the original soul has given permission for the soul exchange to occur.
I agree with you that it is different from a posession. And the original soul has a choice about leaving. I do not believe though that walk-ins are always souls. Although once in a human form they act as if they have a soul body
Old 14-09-2014, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Walk-ins would only seem like multiple personalities because the spirit that was there before and the one afterwards might have had different personality traits because essentially.........they were totally different people. I actually get drained easily being around people who do numerous soul exchanges because there is a constant shift of energy. I also get irritated because of the constant changes in people's demeanor but I understand what its about, so its all good.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank