Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 27-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Sira

I am not able to reach you so I stop communicating on this subject here.
Old 27-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira

Sounds like a wise plan. I think that I will follow your lead to the exit door.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Sira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Sounds like a wise plan. I think that I will follow your lead to the exit door.
What feels good is that we tried!
Old 27-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Sorry, but maybe try to be a little bit more clear?
If outer stimuli do not influence our inner experiences, how can inner experiences influence outer stimuli? It doesn't go in one way. Though if one believes in a very strict form of dualism, it might appear that way, but life shows us it works both ways. But it does not change the fact that outer stimuli like culture, religion, books, ideologies shape our ''inner'' experiences.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Sira

Chrysaetos-Love, I will let my subconscious work on this on the background because I feel that you authentically want to communicate and construct together. I want to find some new perspectives to continue our dialogue.
*LOVE*
Old 28-12-2010, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Let's see, grazier, did you have that map last or was it Greenslades turn to take care of it? Oh.. it was my turn to have the map?? But I had that house fire 21 years ago! Do you think maybe it got lost or burned to a cinder? Hmmm...let me look again for that 10,000 year old map,it has to be here somewhere~~~~

I don't have to go find a map of australia, I can recall it and draw it myself, I'd include where cities are, mountainranges and other geological features.

Quote:
I am sorry gem, but I don't have a photo or map of Summerland or Atlantis, but I have been there and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise. I remember Atlantis. I remember a lot of different lives and places that I have lived. And I can't provide maps or photos. Some have been wiped off the face of the earth or changed by glaciation or earthquakes, even rising water levels.
Anyone who is not inclined to bellieve that such a country ever existed, that is all well and good. I won't ask anyone why they don't believe. I won't ask you to prove that it does not exist. And I never try to force anyone to believe in my own beliefs. I state why I believe a thing, I will discuss it if they have similar beliefs, but I will not force my views on someone with different views. And I won't to go to any lengths to try to convince them. If you don't believe, then don't. If you are curious, do research. I am trying to not be rude, but getting tired of being grilled about this.

I'm only saying if you recall living there you'd be able to draw a map, and others would draw very similar maps, but people do not draw maps that concur.

I know there were civilizations deep in history and people of course lived there, but Plato coined the term 'atlantis' for which there is no physical evidence, but there is physical evidence of old civilizations, and if re incarnation is the way of things then I guess some alive today were incarnate then too, and of course no-one needs to prove anything they believe... they need not provide even a single iota of evidence, and it seems in this case, none at all can be provided.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:16 PM
grazier

Lightbulb Location of Atlantis

On Christmas Eve I was having a difference of opinion with my hubby over the location of the Island of Cyprus. I have a great affinity with that area of the world due to present and past lives there, so I do have a good idea of that particular area - even though I am useless at Geography. He couldn't see that it was anywhere near Africa let alone Egypt. Therefore I got out the faithful old Atlas, 'old' being the operative word.

I proved my point.

While I had the Atlas out I decided to satisfy my curiosity over the location of Atlantis - yet again the Bermuda Triangle was in dispute. Our Atlas has a supplement in the back with sections of the globe, giving various information about them. I found the section containing the Atlantic Ocean and surrounding areas, giving the topographical map of undersea mountain ranges and other topographical features. I looked up the location of Bimini and it showed that it was in the North Atlantic, where I thought that Atlantis was located.

I looked up Santorini/Thera, and found it, clearing in my mind its location.

I am convinced that Atlantis is located in the North Atlantic, by the Pillars of Hercules, and I agree with Charles Berlitz, Hapgood and the Piri Reis map that the Azores are the tips of the mountains of Atlantis.

According to my Atlas, in that area there is a large undersea mountain range. There is also a rift in the earth's crust that is connected to the African Rift Valley. There are at least forty dormant volcanoes around the Ascension Islands, which are located at the northern area of the South Atlantic. There is also a large undersea canyon in the northern area of the North Atlantic.

The Bermuda triangle is located over my idea of the location of Atlantis - bearing out my theory (gained by logical reasoning, recalled memories and channelled information that I have received from the Messenger) that it is the powerful crystal powerhouse that caused the disturbance of instruments of planes and boats in that area and caused by the surges in the magnetic field. The Powerhouse was also a Universal Portal, which would explain disappearences and experiences in that area. I feel it is all tied in with extra solar energy in the area at times when the Sun's orbit draws it closer to the Earth in that particular area.

Santorini/Thera isn't really in that area as it is in the basin of the Mediterranean and it is far too small an island to be Atlantis. Atlantis was a large continent. Although the earthquakes and volcanoes of Santorini/Thera probaly contributed to, if not caused the disaster of Atlantis.

To my mind it all fits in, as does the land mass joining North America to Scotland.

Blessings

grazier
Old 29-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Summerland

grazier, we are in perfect agreement on what you have posted.That is where I have always known it to be. So when a TV special comes on saying this place or that is Atlantis, I watch, but only to see what new city has been uncovered, knowing that unless it was where you said, it is not the TRUE Atlantis. We know less about the ocean than the moon and new discoveries are always being made. But I almost hope that the main crystal is never found. It needs to stay under the ocean.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:46 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
grazier, we are in perfect agreement on what you have posted.That is where I have always known it to be. So when a TV special comes on saying this place or that is Atlantis, I watch, but only to see what new city has been uncovered, knowing that unless it was where you said, it is not the TRUE Atlantis. We know less about the ocean than the moon and new discoveries are always being made. But I almost hope that the main crystal is never found. It needs to stay under the ocean.

I am completely in agreement.

We don't have a TV and I don't trust information that is on the net as a lot of it is incorrect and that goes for Wikipedia. I have found many discrepancies on that site. This is probably due to the fact that the information is posted on my ordinary people and some of them haven't a clue what they are talking about. I am not saying that it is all untrue, no doubt there is some very good info but I prefer to find my own information and I find that it comes to me in the most diverse ways and it is always confirmed in some way or another, even if it takes years to manifest and materialize. Just like me finding that in the Atlas. I had no idea that it was there, I have never really looked at it.

Blessings

grazier
Old 29-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
According to my Atlas, in that area there is a large undersea mountain range. There is also a rift in the earth's crust that is connected to the African Rift Valley. There are at least forty dormant volcanoes around the Ascension Islands, which are located at the northern area of the South Atlantic. There is also a large undersea canyon in the northern area of the North Atlantic.
Yes, you can find such underwater mountain ranges around the globe.
Quote:
Santorini/Thera isn't really in that area as it is in the basin of the Mediterranean and it is far too small an island to be Atlantis.
Well at least the Mediterreanean islands had dwarf elephants. That alone already provides us with more than what the Atlantic ocean can provide. There's not much work done on Bimini, and it isn't known whether those structures are man made or natural.
Quote:
Atlantis was a large continent. Although the earthquakes and volcanoes of Santorini/Thera probaly contributed to, if not caused the disaster of Atlantis.
More about the eruption (note: totally different time than the New Age beliefs about Atlantis): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_eruption

If Atlantis was a large continent, then we would have overwhelming evidence of its existence.

Take the North Sea, a young sea that is not very deep compared to the oceans. Bones of various animals have been found in fishing nets. We have evidence there was once land. The Atlantic ocean on the other hand is very deep, so it's impossible that a ''large continent'' was there some thousands of years ago. You have no geological evidence to back up what you are saying.