Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Master

Does this just come down to
'There is something greater than us that lives in us'
vs 'what is in us is the greatest'?

Christianity is the type of spirituality that says there is something greater than us, which we are collective members of, and that being is intelligent who can be known
I think people will always like the thought that there is an intelligent source with form. It's a reasonable thought. We can debate till end of time the nature of that being!
Old 19-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Master
I have just come across this knowledge of the Christos oil and how the story of the Bible explains the journey of this through our bodies. This resonates with me very much and is what Ive been searching for. I feel now I want to focus on allowing the anointing with Christ to occur each month or as much as possible until it occurs naturally and is a part of my life, such as making my body the temple it needs to be, and making sure I do not spoil this energy passing through my body etc. I heard that if you give into temptation when the oil is in the Sacrum area, then it can be spoiled until the following month which you have the opportunity to start again. Does anyone have guidance about this? or access to any resources?
Old 19-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Master

never mind
Old 20-02-2018, 04:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
(Mat 6:22)

(Rev 21:6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

The fountain is inside yourself. There is no Christ outside of your own human body. The Christ, Chrism, is an oil that secretes from your pineal and pituitary gland once a month, creating a seed in your solar plexus or manager. It then travels down your spinal column to the sacral plexus.

[/url]

What is said here refers to the secret process of kundalini yoga. To be more precise, to the process of the fall of the nectar of immortality (amrita) from the sahasrara chakra. It is not created by the pituitary gland. And the kundalini that has risen to the top opens the sahasrara chakra and the immortality begins to fall from there.
Why is it so called? Because it is energy from the higher world. It gives peace and very soothes consciousness. It gives a strong concentration.

My personal experience:

Experience nectar of immortality (amrita) and zandal

Even in esoteric literature, the teaching of the zandal is secret, but I would like many people to learn about this experience.
The first time I had a nectar experience, when my friend in the teachings (also a monk) gave me to listen to one initiation recorded on an audio cassette. I listened to her sitting at work for about an hour and now, when I was tired of sitting and getting up, I felt something flowing on my head and a few "drops" got me on the back of my hand. Then I could not believe that it was an experience of nectar. Subsequently, I almost every day received this experience, especially when I went to work in the mornings. Nectar began to drip drop by drop and for some reason it got to the Vishuddha-chakra (the area of ​​the lower cervical vertebrae). The sensation was as if a cool liquid falls inside my body and dissolves internal dirt.
In advanced practitioners, this process deepens, that is, the energy circulates when the nectar is completely drained, passing all over the front of the body lingering for a while in each of the chakras, and then the cool Kundalini again rises to the crown and a new cycle begins. Such cycles can be several and reach dozens of times, with a very strong immersion in the inner world, in a meditative state. External thoughts disappear completely, pain disappears, inconvenience and soul plunges into divine pleasure, while a very strong concentration develops, and then the sensation of the body disappears and the experience of samadhi begins. I pretty much gained most of this experience.
After about 10 years of practice, I started doing a special meditation on energy circulation (meditation of the zandal). A similar process began with me after several repetitions of the visualization from meditation. Then this process became more profound and full for me. There was often a stop of consciousness for several hours. I began to fall into a state of lightness and silence (this is part of the processes of Kundalini Yoga). This experience I began to arise after doing several intensive practices in my apartment in complete solitude for 8-10 hours a day. I did not go out and practiced like this for a month and a half. I conducted such practices every six months for 10 years. Every time I had to quit my job or beg.
The need for these practices was due to the fact that energy channels were terribly clogged from ordinary work and communication with ordinary people, and consciousness was in a deplorable state.
During one of these practices, I felt a slowdown, and then a stop of breathing.
Old 20-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
What is said here refers to the secret process of kundalini yoga.

This is the Christianity forum?

Also, the Judeo/Christian faith and teachings are not, "esoteric".
Almighty God wishes ALL to be informed of the Good News of liberation, and salvation through faith in His only begotten Son, incarnate on Earth to be the atoning lamb of God, for sins.
As has been long prophesied, from apart from time... by the Spirit through the many ages!
Which we can read in His Book.
The collected writings in the Bible.

Regarding the workings of the body? Chakras and the like..?
These are insignificant teachings and demonic, meant to distract people from The Truth.
Science confirms today... that time and space are illusory.
Which makes this organic form and body evolved through time illusory also, in which we find ourselves.

Your assertations are self centered, egoic... based on the errant perspective that this world and life, (and body), is the primary reality.
But it's not.

Jesus spoke of what is primary regarding, "the world to come".

Acts 13:32, and Luke 18:30.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-02-2018, 08:59 PM
Knower

In fact, the path of Truth and the path to God is one. And all the saints who reached liberation go through one process. And it is not important in what religion it reached. This path to God can be traversed along some roads, but the final stage is the same. for Christians, Muslims, Buddhists or Jews one. No peace of God for every religion of their own.
Jehovah and Brahma, the great holy heavens, the God of the Muslims are all the names of the one.
*And Jesus Christ also passed this process of kundalini yoga on his way to his liberation of the soul. Kundalini yoga is only one of the steps on the way to great enlightenment and merging with God.
From already modern studies (Scrolls of the Dead Sea) it is clear that Jesus spent 18 years of his life traveling through Persia, Egypt, India and practicing there. In 500 years after Buddha Sakmuni, there was nothing but yoga and Buddhism there.
Yes, and from the real experience of people practicing Christianity in monasticism, I heard that not infrequently people from a strong selfless service to God began the process of nectar of immortality, tsandali. And I came across books on esoteric Christianity in which this process was described. But I can tell from my experience , that it is from the selfless service of God that the experience of the Nectar of immortality begins in full force. Here everything is one and the same. The door to the holy worlds opens up to the faith and devotion and service to God. yorgia ..!
Initially, it feels like a cool drop of water, then goes into a real waterfall draining from the crown, then turns into a dazzling energy filling your body .., a whirlpool of light ... And this energy fills you with amazing joy and happiness, calmness and concentration. This is nothing to do. Only service and devotion to God.
God fills this happiness with tranquility, pacification your heart.
And this is the way to eternal life ..

The problem is that over the centuries official Christianity has long recognized this heresy. Therefore, there were many branches of Christianity ..
If we look at the history of Christendom, then each of the disciples of Christ founded his church and they dispersed throughout the world. And for example, in Egypt there was the so-called Coptic church. The church was close to the esoteric teaching of Buddhism (tantra). It had retreats (practice alone) as in yoga and Buddhism. My teacher was engaged in these studies and talked with the local holy fathers, compared this teaching with yoga and esoteric Buddhism. There were many coincidences in Pts. In practices, in commandments, in vows, in dedications, etc.
And the main teaching of Christianity was the teaching of Paul, and he was not the closest disciple. It is believed that he practiced another teaching before Christ, wanted to harm Jesus, but he saw a vision, repented and accepted faith.
And in this state began to disseminate the teachings!

*Look carefully at modern Christianity !! If you knew the magic, you would be surprised at the huge number of coincidences in rituals, prayers ... Because the modern teaching of Christianity is the real ritual magic! But not the religious practice of the way to God ..! Only the skeleton remained from the teaching!
Old 20-02-2018, 09:06 PM
Knower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5nzZEOm2YE

What is enlightenment - the way to God
Old 20-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5nzZEOm2YE

What is enlightenment - the way to God

Not true, Buddhist do not believe in God but strive to attain Enlightenment. You seem to be merging all beliefs under one umbrella and it doesn't always make sense....
Old 20-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Knower

To know what Buddhists believe in, one must seriously practice this teaching. There is no other way.
It is not possible not to believe in different gods, if you start with them constantly communicate ..
People can not communicate with them because they are consciousness and the level of energy is very different from them. If you cleanse and shorten this distance, you yourself become God and start with them constantly communicate and move to their worlds in a subtle body ..
In Buddhism, any being above the level of the world of the asuras is considered a God. There are skies of the world of passions, there are worlds of saviors-heavenly and above heaven. The heaven of light and sound, where life lasts a few kalpas (1 kalpa-the time from creation to the destruction of the universe)
From the point of view of an ordinary person, this is immortality. And the beings that dwell there for people become Gods.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Master
To be fair (as fair as a Tantric Hindu in a Christian forum CAN be).

I've read all the comments above...and 'Christ' is also associated with 'the Anointed One' which would be interpreted these days as the 'Self/God Realised One'.

There's little to no doubt that an 'Anointed One' called "Yeshua" lived and died about 2,000 years ago...or else we would not have started 'counting the days' on a Julian Calendar as to what came 'before' and what came 'after'...so something big must have happened two Millennia ago which caused us to switch from a lunar calendar to a solar one.

Yes, I am a student of kundalini myself...I've studied under Swami Satyananda Saraswati and I'm a member of the DLS...I've been a student of the Trika School of Kashmir Shaivism...was taught the Shree Vidya Chakra by Swami Rama...raised my own kundalini (unfortunately up Pingala Nadi) and I can say, with all due humility:

1. The way to Shiva is through Shakti (the way to God/Purusha is through His manifested energies/Prakriti - just like the way to the 'Father' is through the 'Son') and
2. Despite all thoughts and opinions of others - I have attained Samadhi.

So, we are talking about 'Christ Consciousness' vs the pure embodiment OF it...and while the 'kingdom of heaven' may be within, it is ALSO without, simultaneously...and one may see it from the immanent perspective, while another may see it from the transcendent one.

So, it becomes actualised that an 'enlightened being' called Jesus embodied this 'Christ Consciousness' into full existential realisation - as we ALL are expressions of this pure Conscious Energy - the 'God Principle'...we call it Brahman (not the God called Brahma) we call it 'Achintya' and it simply means 'Absolute'. This 'Christ Conscious' being called Jesus taught this...was recognised as being a 'Christ' or 'anointed with holy oil' (as we all are) and was seen as the 'Son of God' (as we all are also 'Children of God') and then this enlightened being called Jesus died as a martyr for the cause...was crucified...his soul ascended to heaven after three days etc...and that's where the religion of Christianity takes over the tale.